Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/25/17 - Surprise Early Thread Start

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I see you love hair styles as much as I do. And yes about the gold hatted hair. I'm always putting on a party dress and the hat and taking pictures. lol. And party events? I always try to put on the hair. lol I love that hair. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I see you love hair styles as much as I do. And yes about the gold hatted hair. I'm always putting on a party dress and the hat and taking pictures. lol. And party events? I always try to put on the hair. lol I love that hair. :)

Yes! I have natural spring curls so whenever I see realistic curls, I want to wear that hairstyle. But I also love braids or a great up do.

Or anything shiny, or diamond-encrusted, or pink...or shiny, pink AND diamond-encrusted!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Went with this look sorta look like something I saw in an undercover or spy movie. Decide to use a short hairstyle. Can't remember if I had that necklace on or a different one. And the shoes was in my TB box. But it won. So I resubmitted it again. Don't hurt to lose since that's what been happen a lot. Last SYS I finished with a 1 day and three hour left. Anywhos...

KKH_Screenshot_1506487532901_zpskpormgfm.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh **** you guys :(:( I got to work and realized I left my phone at home. I just reached the third box this morning so I don't know how far away I am now from the last box. Hopefully I'll have enough time to finish since I can't submit looks for the next 8 hours.
  • Options
    Oh **** you guys :(:( I got to work and realized I left my phone at home. I just reached the third box this morning so I don't know how far away I am now from the last box. Hopefully I'll have enough time to finish since I can't submit looks for the next 8 hours.

That sucks. But I am sure you been fine. If I calculate this right, in the game you have about 24 hours left so minus that from the 8 hours you be away from the phone is left with 16 hours left. 16 from the hour you have left divide by 4 hour from the time you have until the votes are in give you 4, which is how many time you can enter. So you take that 4 of how many time you can enter and times by 10 or 20 which is number from losing or winning and you get 40 (10*4) or 80 (20*4) point. You need 240 to finish the event so even if you at the 200 mark you still finish regardless of you win, lose or both as long you submit your look 4 time when you get home. Hope that make sense and is correct.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I finished this event. My second and third TB boxes totally sucked!

Got such fugly pants and shoes.

No matter if I have 1 or 10 TB boxes to pick, seems I'll always pick the garbage instead of the nice stuff.InAKzBK.gif

I didn't see a single guy to vote this time. And I voted several times.

Guess all guys are thinking the choices for earnable outfits super shade or have the same luck as I do, and don't care to losing their time submitting looks to get pratically nothing in exchange.

I can't wait for the Halloween/Kim B'day update. I need something to cheer me up, the last couple of months are being dark days for KKH guy dolls, despite Glu's effort on making things fun.B3IyOEg.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    That sucks. But I am sure you been fine. If I calculate this right, in the game you have about 24 hours left so minus that from the 8 hours you be away from the phone is left with 16 hours left. 16 from the hour you have left divide by 4 hour from the time you have until the votes are in give you 4, which is how many time you can enter. So you take that 4 of how many time you can enter and times by 10 or 20 which is number from losing or winning and you get 40 (10*4) or 80 (20*4) point. You need 240 to finish the event so even if you at the 200 mark you still finish regardless of you win, lose or both as long you submit your look 4 time when you get home. Hope that make sense and is correct.

That sounds about right. I want to say I'm 40 points away from finishing but in my blind panic I couldn't remember lol. I'm sure it will be fine
    Vats wrote: »

I voted for 20 minutes straight last night for lack of other things to do and I only saw a guy round ONCE. And that was the only time I've seen them since I've been voting at the start of the event. Very weird.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I finished this event. My second and third TB boxes totally sucked!

Got such fugly pants and shoes.

No matter if I have 1 or 10 TB boxes to pick, seems I'll always pick the garbage instead of the nice stuff.InAKzBK.gif

Guess all guys are thinking the choices for earnable outfits super shade or have the same luck as I do, and don't care to losing their time submitting looks to get pratically nothing in exchange.

I can't wait for the Halloween/Kim B'day update. I need something to cheer me up, the last couple of months are being dark days for KKH guy dolls, despite Glu's effort on making things fun.B3IyOEg.gif

Ugh sorry to hear that for you. But like someone once said on here once you get ride of all the ugly stuff, Glu has no choose to give you all the good stuff. I am sure it will get better!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Maria called me with an offer on a Gold VIP Item. That was odd. I can't buy it so why the offer?

Same thing happened to me today. I don't have any VIP subscriptions, but got a call from Maria with an offer of Silver VIP shoes.

I have two winning looks, so I just keep submitting them again and again.
    152390_D5-_AD71-40_C5-8548-_E118211_A6_E6_F.jpg
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I've only seen a guy vs. guy round twice so far this whole week. What a bummer, I was really hoping to spot Jon looking fur-ocious!

I won all but two of my rounds! Here are my three TB palettes:

ZlG9Gn5.png

The cut-off overalls are so cute! I'm not totally sure how to style them, so please forgive me for this look if it's awful, lol:

fcuReil.png

I don't like the shoes or necklace enough to model them, sooo here's my new beautiful pink dress Maria offered me as a luxe goal that I'd rather show off instead, lol:

zgaPRAP.png

Nice to change into something colorful after wearing the LBD for days!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Congratulations on finishing. I think you got some lovely things. That necklace is nice too. ;) Love the pink Luxe deal.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ah Pez I've been coveting those shorts overalls for a while, they're always in my boxes but I never seem to pick them :eek: Your doll looks super cute in them! Fun fact, I literally just bought a similar pair IRL yesterday haha

I finished the event morning, I didn't have any of the earnables so I didn't get extra throwback boxes but I actually rly like the earnable outfit this week, the green is so pretty <3
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thanks everyone for sending good vibes in my way, it really did help!! I've been on a lucky streak since yesterday :D

I went from 75 points to this:

Screenshot_2017-09-27-19-51-30.png

Now I'm pretty confident that I can finish this event - you was right, Kayla! Thank you for the encouragement! <3

judithkkh wrote: »
    Anastasia, yayyy! Knew it! Your doll is always looking gorgeous <333 I'll keep sending all of my good vibes your way, you're so doing this! :o
    Anastasia - I'm stunned you haven't been winning more. Your doll is always perfectly Styled. I'm glad to hear you just got a win and I hope it starts a streak.

*blushes*
    Thank you so much for your support! I'm so flattered right now :o

P.S. I'll post my tb boxes later!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Yay. I'm so happy your luck turned. You won't have a problem finishing. Contgratulatons,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Maria called me with an offer on a Gold VIP Item. That was odd. I can't buy it so why the offer?

This happened to me as well. The blue dress with the trail of feathers.

When the last update happened those items were unlocked for me, like available in the regular closet as they do after a while on VIP. Now they're VIP again.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Stefan001 wrote: »
    I'm loving Jon's look!
    It's purr-fect :p
    SugarK wrote: »
    Voted for Jon in the first round but the fangs add so much to his look lol :D:D
    Pez wrote: »
    I've only seen a guy vs. guy round twice so far this whole week. What a bummer, I was really hoping to spot Jon looking fur-ocious!

Thanks Stefan, Sugar & Pez!
    My dolls will both finish when the result comes back this round. Thanks to whoever voted for them. :) So I started to submit a basic look (default hairstyle & shoes) just to help out whoever is paired up with my doll to win. I think Pez has a similar idea. I remember seeing her post about putting together a ridiculously awful outfit to help out whoever is paired against. That's exactly what I thought when I vote. So if you see Angeline wearing default hair & shoes, vote for the other doll. :)

As for the lack of seeing male dolls in the voting booth, I noticed that this week, too. Normally I get to see Jon at least once from Angeline's game but not this time. There are not many guys playing, so it's weird that I didn't even see Jon in the voting booth. And I believe this is how it works, we only get to vote for the same platform dolls, right? I hope Glu will increase the frequency of male dolls showing in the voting booth, otherwise their win/ lose seems to be based on just a few votes.:confused:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    This happened to me as well. The blue dress with the trail of feathers.

When the last update happened those items were unlocked for me, like available in the regular closet as they do after a while on VIP. Now they're VIP again.

i noticed that too.. I use to have those item in the closet and now they are vip again I guess it’s a glitch or something
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I'm feeling really sad right now. My look didn't go through THREE TIMES! I checked to make sure it went through after submitting, and it still didn't work. I'm pretty close to the pants but there's no way I'll get the top.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're working on the VIP thing and it'll be fixed soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    I'm feeling really sad right now. My look didn't go through THREE TIMES! I checked to make sure it went through after submitting, and it still didn't work. I'm pretty close to the pants but there's no way I'll get the top.

Can you shut down the game, and reopen, try again? If it's not working, we can try and get your issue sorted out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    They are! :)
    I hope the silver shoes are earnable! I NEED silver shoes.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JasmineKKH wrote: »

This could be caused by your internet connection. Try to disconnect and reconnect to your WiFi
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Earnable Silver Shoes. Awesome happy dance of silver shoes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    The last 2 SYS events I was supposed to get 1 black box then the next 3 slots were 20 kstars each as I have all throwback boxes and the clothing prize options...it starts out right then once I'm able to collect the last two slots it converts to the clothing options and I get nothing....so I've lost out on 80 kstars total now...does this happen to anyone else...I have screenshots this time to prove it but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to add pictures on this forum
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Thank you koko and Jacey :)Jacey, I hope you win the cut-off overalls someday soon! I agree, the green hues of the earnables are nice additions to our closet. I wear the pants often -- I love the material and shine.

Anastasia, I'm happy to hear you're on a winning streak now! Rooting for you and everyone to finish.

Jasmine, I'm sorry the submission process isn't cooperating :( I'm glad you'll at least get the pants! I hope you have fun styling them.

Calantha, yes, I can view the images in your links. Sorry that's happening to you, I've no idea why that is! I hope Glu can help you and give you the K-stars you've earned and deserved. Didn't the same thing happen to someone else earlier in this thread? Brb, gonna check... EDIT: Yes, to Holly:
    Kalinda - another weird (and terrible) thing just happened to me. My prize row has shown a surprise gift box and then three 20 GC coins since event started. I just got to the third item and instead of the 20gc coin, it shows the leather pants (which I already own). I thought it was just an image glitch. I "collected" and didn't get anything! No 20gc. No new pants (since I already own them - it didn't even put a check mark like it does when something is new).
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I finished the event a few hours ago, I won most of the time and got a few losses, this was my outfit during the entire event
    KKH_Screenshot_1506368577234.jpg

I got cash from the black box, then 2 tb boxes to open. The palletes were so good(the first better)!! But my picks were so bad, it's fair cause I got really good items the last week, now bad lol
    20170928_011142.png
    20170928_011206.png

And last but not least my doll wants to show her new top, lovin it!
    KKH_Screenshot_1506553031422.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    They are! :)

ahhh! can't. wait for more information about this :rolleyes: haha sounds so exciting!
    --
    Sil5678 , your doll looks absolutely gorgeous! <333
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This was my second look which was more popular for voters:
    Ue7e7ng.jpg

That hair always seems to work well in SYS events

My boxes this week were very anti pants:

YOYBi2E.jpg

My first box outfit and second box watch

V58BysC.jpg

Who wear short shorts? My doll wears her 3rd box short shorts.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_owyrrp5VPO1swz9zro2_540.jpg

Lost my first few rounds but tweaked my outfit to this and mostly won.

tumblr_owyrrp5VPO1swz9zro1_500.jpg

The american flag sweater & the shoes and shirt from the other side were my scores. Hopefully I'll see those fangs myself someday ;3

Good luck to everyone still grinding!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats