Options

Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    ALET! ALERT!
    Featured items square is missing. I repeat featured square is missing. That means update is soon. I'm so excited������
    Good catch, Zelena!! WOOHOO so excited!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think the update should be out around 3 or 4 pm on east coast time :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, who's excited? Be honest...have you checked the app store even though you're pretty sure it's too early? Heh heh. I hood it's today early tiday. Lol. I'm hoping midday today.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko once I saw those clutches I was so happy I screamed know time for my happy dance for this update and my happy scream 3 2 1 WOOOOO
  • Options
    jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I had a very long and very tedious dream about this update and not being able to download it to my phone. I was confused it wasn't there when I woke up...
    playing on Android
  • Options
    That sounds like a nightmare XD
  • Options
    We will rock those clutches. AFTER Thanksgiving dinner in real life I grab the biggest purse I have to try and make me look smaller but my dolls waist is so tiny I hate covering it up with big clunky bags even though I love the bags that's why I'm so excited about the clutches wondering if I can hold the clutch in my hand can I push a baby stroller? I know I'm terrible I'm going to write a little poem

I think that I would love to see
    An Update here by mid morning tea. (Ehh...figure about an hour lol)

Edit: I am not saying it's coming this morning
    or even today I'm saying I'd love it if it was here by mid-morning tea and I don't even drink tea I was just going for the rhyme. Lol.

Colorful chant perhaps?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's 4:14pm over here and it usually comes after dinner and bed time for the twins (7:30pm), so I would say another 3-3,5 hours?
    But I did check the update store just now, lol!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I’m gonna sing a song about the update..... LIKE MY UPDATES COME TO PASS DAY AND NIGHT AGAIN OHHH WAKE ME UP WHEN THIS UPDATE ENDS
  • Options
    )
    juf wrote: »
    I had a very long and very tedious dream about this update and not being able to download it to my phone. I was confused it wasn't there when I woke up...

OH DEAR. This is a textbook case of being addicted to kkh I'll dig up that thread. welcome to the dark side. certain things Grant you automatic membership in this club- multiple games automatic entry. Dreaming about the game automatic entry. taking a device into the bathroom so you can tap during work or an event, automatic entry. So you doll just gained automatic entry to the dark side.

Good dreams, bad dreams....same thing. means it's in your psyche now. Another one...do you get excited to see something we have in the game on a celeb on TV or other media?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    While I’m waiting for the update I’m gonna go make some tea anyway how’s your day going dolls?
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The anticipation for this update is REAL.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Lol, took a mental health day today and accidentally slept till noon :P and the very first thing I did was check the app store haha.

The plan was to go on a long bike ride, but its raining so.... looks like I'll be checking the app store all day instead!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    waiting the update be like...

tumblr_inline_ouf1zzsaIq1qfb043_540.gif
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • Options
    So, now that’s the code for Update Day. I LOVE IT. see, telling PUTERhead “I don’t think I’m Cleaning or cooking today honey, it’s a mental health day” sounds so much better than telling him “I’m sitting on the sofa all day eating bonbons waiting for the update to come in”.
    Congrats on your day off, And you wouldn’t have slept so long and less you really needed it. Besides maybe You’ll stay up a little later playing with all the new features of the update if it comes in today.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I’m back and I brought some tea everyone woooo now we sip it and wait for the update to come out today
  • Options
    I’m hoping today, but i’ve Heard nothing.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Gosh darn it, the rain stopped. Looks like its bike time.... Hopefully when I'm back there will be good news!

Saw a little 1 next to my app store and got so excited.... until I opened the app store and saw it was an update for my Chick Fil A app haha!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    I’m 99.99 percent sure it’s today because the featured items are gone and they always go away the day of the update ��
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I need the update to come ASAP and put the end to my misery
    COME ON APPSTORE
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »
    Well I’m back and I brought some tea everyone woooo now we sip it and wait for the update to come out today
    Just what I needed, thanks KKHJeremyy!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even Amazon is missing the featured items box since yesterday, so it must be today.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I hope they release the update to both OS (ios and Android) at the same time. I think it's so unfair Android users get the update hours later.
    But I'm so excited about the update. I really hope it come out today

​UPDATE PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    I did some digging around and found out most updates come out around 11 am west coast time and 3 pm east coast time so we should only have about 1 more hour left I think
  • Options
    I’m tired of waiting. I brought in a band to do it for us. ;)
    [video=youtube_share;xc1Uld0k4W4]https://youtu.be/xc1Uld0k4W4[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    With today being a holiday would that delay the update?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Last time, it was just after 12 noon eastern. Right now it’s 1:30’eastern. We need patience. And don’t be upset if it’s not even today. This is the Kimtober update after all. You can’t hurry greatness.

and....you’re right ktinaavi it is a holiday. So let’s all take a deep breath.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Last time, it was just after 12 noon eastern. Right now it’s 1:30’eastern. We need patience. And don’t be upset if it’s not even today. This is the Kimtober update after all. You can’t hurry greatness.

and....you’re right ktinaavi it is a holiday. So let’s all take a deep breath.

I was thinking like today is a holiday and we haven’t heard from kalinda yet so maybe she has the day off. Last update was on wed or Thursday. So it could be tomorrow or some day in this week. But I’ll keep fingers crossed for today.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    I was thinking like today is a holiday and we haven’t heard from kalinda yet so maybe she has the day off. Last update was on wed or Thursday. So it could be tomorrow or some day in this week. But I’ll keep fingers crossed for today.

I thought about that too is the holiday for the U.S the type where everyone gets a day off? IF that's not the case at this point I just want the glu goddess to come and give us a heads up so I can rest easy for the day xD
  • Options
    You know, i’ll Keep checking in here, but i’m Moving my camp chair to the WeekDay thread. I’m in the mood to buy a little something, open a box....lol see you there

edit
    on 2nd thought..........you REALLY want tO you know when updates happen? The minute I turn off my device and I get into a bubble bath. THATS when things happen. It takes about 40 minutes to run one (I run it nice and slow and hot) so if I start one now and I check back the App Store in 40 minutes , it won’t be there. guaranteed if it’s going to hit today it will happen the moment I get down in the tub. Give me a few minutes and I’ll start the bath.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary