Options

KK:H weekend Fashion Show -1/5/18 Sys kicks off the Year!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
So Yesterday Kalinda dropped the spoilers......the 1st SYS Event.

Hey guys,

@kokokokonut has started some new threads for in-game romance, babies and fashion. I bet we'll have lots to discuss in 2018! Kim and Khloe have babies on the way, plus we've got fun updates and new features coming soon.

Let's make this another great year! We always want to hear from you. If you'd like to see us add things to the game, please post here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread

These are the spoilers you've been waiting for...

It’s starting in minutes.......so Show us what you win, and how you style it.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much GluGods for the bless that is the GB hair this week! I'm so in love! :love:

The lowlights make the hair looks a much darker blonde, and those layers make me feel a 16 year-old again (that was a week ago, just for the record). :joy:

Vats and his new-old buddy Stefan!

Doesn't @Stefan001 look gorgeous?! I love his dreadlocks (got to buy)! So much style for someone who re-started what a week ago?! Watch and learn kids! :heart:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:

Thank you so much GluGods for the bless that is the GB hair this week! I'm so in love! :love:

The lowlights make the hair looks a much darker blonde, and those layers make me feel a 16 year-old again (that was a week ago, just for the record). :joy:

Vats and his new-old buddy Stefan!

Doesn't @Stefan001 look gorgeous?! I love his dreadlocks (got to buy)! So much style for someone who re-started what a week ago?! Watch and learn kids! :heart:

you both look great! And omg, are those dreads from the update? *sighs* okay, let me try to download it now LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Andrzej_S. Yes the hair is available to purchase! Charming huh? We have plenty of dreadlocks available now, should each of the 4Droids wear one and record a reggae single?! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I love your hair @Vats ☺️ 
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Vats and @Stefan001 You both look very sexy. <3
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

@Danizzle got their hair, briefcase and their clutch so called "phone" ? My first edit and it looks terrible ???
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Danizzle said:

@Danizzle got their hair, briefcase and their clutch so called "phone" ? My first edit and it looks terrible ???
    Like your edit ☺️ @Danizzle
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    My name is Sugar and I’m a KKH Addict!

I chased. For the first time in ages I chased that hair and it was so worth getting! Actually for the first time ever I got all the gb items o:)

Here’s navids, Kiki and @KaylaJ rocking the high pony :)

• Options
    @SugarK fabulous ?
  • Options
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats said:
    @Andrzej_S. Yes the hair is available to purchase! Charming huh? We have plenty of dreadlocks available now, should each of the 4Droids wear one and record a reggae single?! :D
    Well I don't quite know about all that but I'm definitely glad that KKH is making the natural hair styles available in a more accessible way. The ponytail dreads being in a box instead of the wardrobe or earnable on a non VIP weekend was definitely something I took issue with so it's nice to feel listened to about this. 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

I really love the details of the lace peeking out of the top of the pants, this weekend’s GB items are definitely a win! Thanks Glu!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I’m loving this little black dress with the red coat, so my doll immediately went out to the club with @judithkkh and @HollySisk to show off her outfit!

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Loving the new hair & the earnable dress. My doll feel like the odd woman out surrounded by these gorgeous blondes @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut & @HollySisk.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Ooooh girl group Kate & the Bombshell B's. Thanks for including my doll, uh, have you heard her sing? No good, keep her mic and her neckline low and there shouldn'the be any problems. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Oooh, that’s a great name The Bombshell B’s. Just sack Kate & add another blonde to the lineup & it would be perfect. ?

Regarding Apple’s singing voice, there’re fancy machines that do the work while recording in studio. There are popular singers who can’t sing live nowadays. Some actually lip sync so no problem there for Apple.?
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    You guys all look great! Here's my doll, after chasing the hair:

Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Finally I was able to finish the event, I was setting the alarm every time to finish and I want to thank @Danizzle for fulfilling my dream of being able to dress my non real husband with the hair of this event. I thank you so much for everything❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Adrie and @webra so happy with all the positive feedback you all are giving me! :heart:

Congrats on your first time @SugarK! >:) I never reached the 7th base, just the 6th couple of times including this weekend, it's enough satisfying I must say. :joy: Kiki is glowing!

@Andrzej_S. I think Glu is working on widen the diversity of hairstyles, just this update we had two 'natural' hairstyles for guys in the wardrobe, of course that the best hair will always go to the GBs as it was with the dreadlocks pony (that is a TOP prize for sure). Players must show support by buying and wearing them, Glu tracks what people post on social media to see what is trending to check what is better for their business, if people keeps wearing straight hairtyles that's what they'll get. You know my fight has been for long hairstyles since day one, and we did a LOT of progress in that sector. :)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I came here to post a picture of the Dixie’s current outfit for the competition but see that she was photographed while spending time with her friends. Thanks @klena and @AListJacey
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Haha @Vats someone's gotta teach them how to do it ? And the long hair looks amazing on you!! You should definitely consider the dreads, your doll would look perfect with them especially since they'll be blonde ❤️

@webra your doll always looks stunning! Like damn, the ginger hair gets me everytime ? I wish we could cross platform on the game, we'd be engaged by now ?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    I'm smelling another off game wedding coming! @Stefan001 likes ginger hair and @webra likes long hair , it may work! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Matchmaking again Vats? You have a perfect record. I agree they would be great together.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I honestly love this dress/jacket outfit. The zip detail is great and I really like the (relatively) subtle sparkle on the dress. I just want to touch it!

I will say that a lot of necklaces in the wardrobe sit a little strangely around the collar though.

Still, I didn't appreciate it enough until I saw it up close!
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Loved this event the outfits and hair are just amazing! Here is some pics of Summer rocking her new outfits! 
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Wow thanks so much @Adrie ? You're welcome ? No need to thank me for this. I'm very happy to help but I really appreciate it. I'm there if you need me, anytime
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I love your collage @DramaDramaDrama ! How do you make it?
  • Options
    Danizzle said:
    Wow thanks so much @Adrie ? You're welcome ? No need to thank me for this. I'm very happy to help but I really appreciate it. I'm there if you need me, anytime
    ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    Rocking with @Angeline & Jon & @KaylaJ ?

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Wow! Lena @klena, you read my mind. I was just changing my doll’s hair color back to dark and came here to post the picture with you since you said you feel odd surrounded by blondes. I even used the same magazine background !!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers