Options

v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited January 2018

My iOS game can[t finish the Masterson thing. I go, try on all the dresses, but the task won[t disappear. Was this addressed and a I missed it?

Me too. Kalinda said that they sent out a fix, but it didn't fix mine.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The fix for the popup shop will probably take effect tonight.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    thank you so much, Kalinda! ? mine wasn't working either but I figured out I was supposed to just wait for the time to run out ? glad to know it will be fixed!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The general feel of this update for me it's positive. I'd define it as visually stunning. We don't have again gameplay improvements or a game changer feature yet (but the hints are there).

I like the choice of Bora Bora for this January, people from North Hemisphere can have a get away of the cold weather and people from South Hemisphere won't feel suffocated by all those warm clothes (seriously put my doll on all those jackets when it's 40 °C out there it's very anti climatic, no pun intended).

Bora Bora looks like the paradise it's meant to be, great job! Haven't tested the new date location, but a date there must be fast and dangerous:

Also no underwater photoshoot for Vats yet (he'll hate to wet his hair!), but judging by @QueenCookie pictures there are new animations, and this is so exciting! Hope they keep investing on new animations and expressions for the dolls. But yeah, another PopGlam to be left on the dust after a while...

Another house expansion, the 'Grotto'. It's cute, I like the Flamingos, do I really care about this addition?! I don't.

New wardrobe for guys, better than last time I can say. Honestly I can't distinguish which are the new items for real, from what was within the early access, kollections and pop up store these days. I never saw these weekend's SYS boots before. I'm always like 'Where this came from?'.

As a matter of fact I like some stuff, but all feel like Black Friday material, you know? Nothing that makes me buy to Vats be the first one to wear.

So there's a new modality of Kollections, huh?! Can someone post a screenshot of its content? Well I'm far from completing 3 kollections, guess I won't see those soon. What I think about this...Definitely sucks, totally can see them coming with complete 5,8,10...kollections! #havefunhackers

Ok one last complain (again). Those 255mb to update, can't swallow that. What's the need of that? Thought it coul be a fix for google play services issue, but no it's still there.

I'll finish with a light hearted note, I love that we're getting plenty of new backgrounds and that those from the new locations are coming unlocked without we need to buy a house/business to win them. Thanks for that Glu!

:star::star::star:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @Keia I can use the button now you'll be shook ?
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Who was excited about the update? Me
    Who freaked out before this huge update size? Me
    Who finally got enough space to update the game? Me
    Who's out of here discovering the new content? Me AGAIN ?
    Bye dollzzz I'll be back with some new looks. Expecting you to gimme some good advice this way I'll stop copying @Vats for my male avatar ???
  • Options
    Well... To quote you @Vats I don't really complete Kollektions too because it takes to much stars ands you're not even granted to have the item you want. I prefer spending my stars during weekend events though - When I like the earnables of course ?
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Gabebot said:

---

I ran over to the game but my button has disappeared? 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can someone take a screenshot of the Silk Motif kollection that has completed 0 kollections please. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Gabebot said:
    I wish i could be shook but my button is gone now which is weird.  I look again later
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Can someone take a screenshot of the Silk Motif kollection that has completed 0 kollections please. 
    This is what you see if you haven't done any kollections:

2 expensive 4 me.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I started the PopGlam Awards storyline. I'm hanging out with the judges at the Glammy Party gig and they ask me who I'd like to see win. And guess what? I can pay K-stars to influence them toward my pick. :expressionless:

Yes, it's only 1 K-star to charm each judge. (There are 2 judges.) And yes, this is a weekend where we can earn bonus K-stars for gigs. But no, I'm still not paying any number of K-stars for better quest outcomes.

Please, Glu, reconsider this new practice. Lots of us strongly dislike it and have been saying so for several updates in a row now.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    September said:
    Gabebot said:

---

I ran over to the game but my button has disappeared? 

@September don't worry doll its showing for android players but not iOS I don't know why tho
  • Options
    Keia said:
    Gabebot said:
    I wish i could be shook but my button is gone now which is weird.  I look again later
    @Keia don't worry doll its being fixed
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    This is what you see if you haven't done any kollections:

2 expensive 4 me.
    Thank you so much for this @Lisylis
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@ladykrystal Here are the items in the Silk Collection. I don’t care for most of it but the Hair and long gold gown are amazing.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Okay I’m sure other people have experienced this problem too; I just started the “A World Klass Shoot” and I have no tasks to do. Please help.
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited January 2018
    The red dress, boots, and the white fur hat from the holiday pop-up shop are missing from the closet. They were there after the update but they're gone now.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @ladykrystal, I have the same problem. Someone posted it on the F&Q and support page and I have lodged it there too. You might like to add in on it.

Also, I have contacted support in game & they were no help at all. So if more of us note it on the F&Q and support page here maybe they’ll fix it. Got 6 hours left and only 2 stars and unless they fix it in time, it means no bonus kstar.

Here’s the transcript of what they replied.

Edit: I was in the middle of another quest when they replied. I have now completed that quest with no problem. Besides that, I’ve been grinding for kstars all day and this is the only one that’s broken.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So flattered to hear that @Danizzle ! If you're looking for improvements on your doll style, think on them as a being with their own characteristics and personality.

Like Vats is based on me, I'm very playful and so he is, but I'm just a common guy and he's a celeb what gives him the prerogative to be anything he wants. So I play a lot with creating characters within the charater what gives him a huge range of styles to work with. There are dolls out there who focus on one type of style and they succeed on creating an unique and homogeneous style.

So basically if your doll stay true to themselves, their styles will be always a hit!

And back to the topic, forgot to mention that I love the handheld bird! So cute! Thanks once more Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2018
    What I don’t like in the kollections is the fact the they have like a single bag or jewelry piece and the increasing kstar amount to open a box I might end up paying 80 star for a bag or earrings and to be real that irritates the fudge out of me .. I don’t want no bag or jewelry!! I want stars clothes and hairstyles!! I don’t care about some grandma bags .. I play K&k game so I know for a fact there isn’t a bag worth that much !! Please remove the little things or pair them up with something else cause they are not worth all those stars!! And like someone said early I wouldn’t pay 185 star for something that don’t have that value .. lol sorry just venting but I think they should either stick to make all boxes cost the same or make a whole collection in the box instead of single items cause a single item is not worth 185 kstar!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Pez said:

I started the PopGlam Awards storyline. I'm hanging out with the judges at the Glammy Party gig and they ask me who I'd like to see win. And guess what? I can pay K-stars to influence them toward my pick. :expressionless:

Yes, it's only 1 K-star to charm each judge. (There are 2 judges.) And yes, this is a weekend where we can earn bonus K-stars for gigs. But no, I'm still not paying any number of K-stars for better quest outcomes.

Please, Glu, reconsider this new practice. Lots of us strongly dislike it and have been saying so for several updates in a row now.

Lol, the second and third gigs in this storyline are also parties with the judges, who can be charmed for 1 K-star each. The first gig had 2 judges, the second gig had 3 judges. I'm sure the third gig will have another 1-3. C'mon, Glu!

Do the other storylines that came with this update also require you to pay K-stars for the best outcomes? Why isn't 5-starring a gig (or all the gigs in a storyline) enough to guarantee the best outcome? It means my doll put her nose to the grindstone instead of aiming low, at a 3- or 4-star completion. Or why can't she offer to do extra gigs to promote the nominees she wants to win? I don't want to 'charm' (read: bribe) these judges, especially not with my K-stars.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    To the best of mynknowledge, there is no storyline that 'requires' you to pay stars. How much of a better outcome is relative. This is a game, I'll pay for clothes, not for 'better outcomes' unless the payout was huge.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LadyLoonsLadyLoons Registered Users 14 Posts
    @ladykrystal I too experienced that. I put in a complaint and when I woke up this morning I had failed the event with only 1 star completed but had been given 25 k stars by glu...so all's well that ends well I guess ? I just hope it hasn't affected any of my achievements!! ?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can someone please post the new Kollections for the guys like this pic? I want to add it to the Encyclopedia thread.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thanks @Vats for the advice. 
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Have they fixed the Gig with Kim yet? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think we would have heard, or we would have received one of those mini loading screens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Okay thanks @kokokokonut! That’s my last gig to do. Wanted to know before I started it. 
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited January 2018
    LindaVB said:

Can someone please post the new Kollections for the guys like this pic? I want to add it to the Encyclopedia thread.

here ya go @LindaVB you'll probably have to get the low-key collection from someone who actually spends their kstars on the guy kollections

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.