Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 1/8/18 - Shake off the New Year Back to Business! :)

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay, congrats @kokokokonut and @klena !

I decide to start a new project this week, everytime I win k-stars on these boxes I'll use them to clean up the low levels from kollections, so I won't feel I'm spending and the krap prizes won't be there when I bet on them 'for real'.

I got energy and kash to begin! So yeah, maybe next week... :smirk:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    A dating event? Well won't my husband be pleased :lol: I'll at least make it to the first box for him though I am sick of him asking and asking and asking for baby #2. Not until we can fire the nanny!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I might not be able to reach the TB. I have 9 tasks that need to be completed. And to my understanding having too many task can block the weekend event gig. So I will be balancing between dating and doing gigs. And I started school too.. ??
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Are you me, @Keia? I also have 9 tasks that I keep putting off, haha. I'm about to level up so that means more storylines, ugh.
    I'm no good at dating events, as I don't have a consistent partner or the gold heart to help so I only just got to the first box.

Wish I had gotten the 25 K stars or that black and gold bag. Oh well, that's an item less to get in a gift box. I'm stopping here in the event and spending that rest of the event doing my goals.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    25 K-stars inside my first box! yayyy that's a great start
    I'm finishing some gigs and going to work towards my second one I think, not sure because I do need some extra money but I love dates & this is a great chance to try out that new dating place in Bora Bora! ?
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Good luck to everyone aiming for top couple and first or second child! I finally got around to taking a family portrait so I can *finally* share with you all my two cutie pies, Ethan and Alexander:

(Sorry it's such a small picture! Is there no zoom-in option for this pose? I didn't see it no matter how much I tapped around inside the photobooth.)

I'll be stopping at the gold box this week. I got kash in my first box and K-stars in my second, a particularly lucky pick out of this palette!:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got kash and kash in my first 2 boxes... How much for the tb box? 500 or 600? Doubt I'll reach 600 since I have school and work as well this week.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    600, @September. It's rough to get there with dating events, especially since we can't choose the date length timer.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Are you me, @Keia? I also have 9 tasks that I keep putting off, haha. I'm about to level up so that means more storylines, ugh. I'm no good at dating events, as I don't have a consistent partner or the gold heart to help so I only just got to the first box. Wish I had gotten the 25 K stars or that black and gold bag. Oh well, that's an item less to get in a gift box. I'm stopping here in the event and spending that rest of the event doing my goals.
    Omg! I am like you! My level bar is pretty much the same as yours! I think I am going to focus on the gigs as well since I am about to level up. Since Kim, Simon and Maria love keeping me busy. I feel sorry for my doll, she get no breake just buried underneath gigs. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am enjoying the event. Z g or sunnies, Kat got stars in heff 2nd box, and apples is closing in on the 2nd box. I dont usually enjoy dating, but thi s one feels right
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I can actually start the event soon. I'm killing time on work gigs while I continue to wait for the update because it's not like I have any storylines.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm gonna try, but I may not get to the TB box cause Bort keeps on with 1-2 hour dates. Like dude, c'mon, you call me all the time and make me pay, offer me up an 8 or two

PS my first box was kash.
    edit: 2nd box is kash :s
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    1.)⚡ Energy 
    2.)  Kstars

I wanted to pick box 3 and then didn't. I have been wanting this green skirt since forever. :s
    If it wasn't for the kstars, this would go down as the worst midweek event ever for me. Because I hate those earrings. My doll doesn't even want to put them on.
    And the golden box - what a disappointing palette! Where is the red dress? The boots? Looks almost like a daily giftbox.
    Android
  • Options
    Aww, that is so disappointing. When something you want is right there, and you just miss it. Maybe time will change how you feel about the earrings, but in the meantime...focus on the skirt for next time. Picture what you'll style it with, picture your doll wearing it. Visualization really helps. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut  Lol I visualized it today and it was in the palette. That's a start!
    I'm already over it. It's this first hit in the stomach when you open the wrong box..

Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We've released new updates with bug fixes for iOS & Android. The latest one is called 8.2.2. Available now in the App Store and it will be on Google Play today.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

@kokokokonut  Lol I visualized it today and it was in the palette. That's a start!
    I'm already over it. It's this first hit in the stomach when you open the wrong box..

Ok, next step....think. As you play the game throughout the day be aware of little things. Anything that might spark a feeling of luck or a positive vibe,,,,. Immediately flash the palette in your mind and quickly grab a visual of the box you are hooking this feeling of luck. That’s the best I can describe it. Of course if as you’re playing, you hear
    ‘The shoes will be in the third box across” pay attention to that. But once you have a predetermined lucky box in your mind, be prepared to try 3 Boxes, buying one. If need be. You’re pulling in a lot of positive thinking....your aim might be off but you’ve got a good chance you’ll hit it.
    https://youtu.be/apBWI6xrbLY
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hi everyone, this is my first post ! ??
    Here’s my third box, 40 k-stars, not bad ! 
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • Options
    Welcome. So happy that your game got the Stars, and you decided to share.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you kokokokonut ! I’m so happy for the k-stars !

Here’s my throwback box that I opened today... bad luck this time... not into animals in bags...
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
  • Options
    Welcome, @TheBlackVlvt_KKH, and congrats on your K-stars! I'm glad at least one person had a good gold box palette, because mine was really yucky :lol:

I just got that PopGlam Malibu gold tile in a daily box this morning and turned in the completed partnership for +energy. Funny to see it again so soon.

• Options
    Thanks Pez ! Actually, this is one of the very rare times I have a good gold box ?
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @TheBlackVlvt_KKH and congrats on winning 40 K-stars!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thanks LindaVB ! :)
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hey welcome @TheBlackVlvt_KKH to the forum. I hope you have great time here and I know you will!!!! Congrats for your 40 K-stars. i wish I was that lucky ?

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Good news: I visualized Kstars and got them!

I went ahead and spent them on a kollection and was happy to get hair, except

please tell me this isn't how it's supposed to be, I'd be so disappointed since I really wanted it and now I can barely wear any earrings.

Also, speaking of this hair still need to be fixed as well. It goes into the cheek at a weird way
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just got to my TB box, got some pretty sweet shoes:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Yes I love those shoes I got the white dress right next to them in my tb! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

Nice congrats! I was gonna say that in my whole box the white dress was the only other thing I wish I had picked ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Silz1217 said:

Nice congrats! I was gonna say that in my whole box the white dress was the only other thing I wish I had picked ?

Oh no! The green one! The green! ? 
    Android