Options

KK:H Weekday Event 2/19/18 - Celebrating Presidents Day!

Comments

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you @klena <3
    Here's my doll enjoying the dating event 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Johana if you can'take feel well, look marvelous. And you've got that down. How are you feeling today?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @Johana , sorry to hear that you're sick and with something as rough as the flu! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I tried the "save the last gig of the weekend storyline for the weekday" strategy for the first time today and man, how did I ever grind weekdays before that? True LifeProTip right there. All those sweet, sweet event points when we otherwise don't get bonuses. Unfortunately I got energy in my first two boxes but ah well.

Kinda off-topic but: Wow, we've gotten so many great accessories from events lately. I'm having extra fun today changing up my doll's appearance for her dates. And Maria has offered me luxe goals on TWO(!!) bridal hairstyles in the past two weeks. Perfect for our February celebrations. My master plan of buying up most of the kash items/furnishings in the game to narrow down her offers to K-star items seems to be working!... 😈

(Sorry if I already brought that up before lol, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast today let alone what I've posted in the past week.)

ETA: Ooh, my 'other offers' page in the Starshop got a cute redesign today! All that purple 💜

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My first 2 boxes, I seem to be kind of lucky so far. Let's hope the luck stays!
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Our first date of the event❤.So we were dressed and I have not opened any boxes yet 😓
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts

Nice! I'll probably stop at the second box though.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks, @kokokokonut, I'm feeling better although I wish I could breathe -_- at least I can stay home, nap and tap
    And thank you @pez <3 I also have the new other offers tab with new doable offers, finally!

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    My 2 black boxes were ... kash. But then I got lucky with my gold box.😁 Knew there’s a reason why I’m grinding like mad. Hopefully the TB would be worth it too for myself & everyone grinding away.🤞

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited February 2018
    got this in my TB box I mean it’s good but I really wanted that red gown or the other outfits sigh well I guess it’s still better than getting shoes or something else
    also this is kind off topic but I wonder when KKW crème contour and highlight kit is going to be available in the game again as much as I can remember they appeared around the month of July in 2017 I hope with the next update glu brings it back and it stays for a week so people who couldn’t buy last time have plenty of time 🙏 🙏🙏
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 52, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollin
  • Options
    Yay, finally finished. Got a handbag which happened to go with the new SMC I just bought for Kate.😉

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    I love that bag @klena and that outfit is one of my faves. Reminds me of springtime and ice cream socials. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I’m loving that bag too. I bought this SMC as soon as I saw it. I love it when it’s separate pieces so I can mix & match. The hair is a nice style too.😄
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Your doll looks great @klena!

Found this guy through Konnektions, he proposed after ~ 6 dates, just like her former husband. 

Ok, why not? I got to see all these new wedding dresses! 
    Not sure if this will last longer than the dating event though. She is starting to enjoy being single lol
    Android
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen you picked a great one, Konnections really has a lot of handsome bachelors!!
    Oh that bag is very versatile, @klena ! I actually wear it a lot! And congrats on picking K-stars, nice!!
    @miacollins I really hope Glu brings back that SMC too, so bummed I missed out on that. I'm not sure what happened during that event, but I know I had some troubles with the game and eventually was too late to get it...
    @Koakuma lucky pciks!! Hope your third and fourth boxes were great, too!
    Great looking pallette you had, @MissMarvel !

I got Kash in my third box as well, booooo... Now off to do some grinding to get those 20 K-stars in my last box!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I ggave been gfettinv c ash, but Apple got 25 Stars in her 1st box. But first she took number 1 in reality, and got that dress. So gold, so gorg. So mine. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks @LindaVB! She chose him because he has a great .. personality !  ;)
    No, seriously, he is kind, spontaneous and pays adequately for dates 😁 
    Android
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats on hitting no 1 on the reality show, @kokokokonut !! That dress is soooo gorgeous!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Where's his place? Airport or Calabasas? (He is good looking. I'll be honest, even though I just go professional, I have been known to konnect with a great looking E Lister. Hey, have you all seen the ones with the blue/purple stone stars and no A/E List?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hey y’all! Hope everyone’s date event is going well! I’m grinding for my last box today! Helping the husband paint the house so I should have plenty of breaks to finish the event 🤣! Side note I love how the latest tasks had actual dolls in the background and not faceless silhouettes (attatched photos for reference) ! It’s a small detail
     but one that made the game feel so much more ALiVE! Keep that coming glu, honestly been so happy with everything they have been giving us lately! I’m more addicted than ever haha!
  • Options
    Congrats @kokokokonut! Love the dress 💖!

He is a B lister and lives in Calabasas.
    My doll looks so much taller than him... 😮
    Android
  • Options
    @MissMarvel, its too early to give up. You never know what could be in your TB box.👗🧥

Thank you @LindaVB, its been a lucky event for me. 💖

@Rumpelstilzchen, thank you & your doll looks fabulous as always. Could it be the glow of love? I second @LindaVB ‘s comment about better looking NPCs in Konnections. Also, the height difference are from the heels. I found Kate looks taller than her NPC hubby too when she’s wearing heels. Plus that hairstyle add a little more height.😉

Big congrats @kokokokonut on hitting #1 in reality shows and finally scoring the gold dress. 🎉. I’m only at 363 so a loooong way to go.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Pez said:
    @Johana , sorry to hear that you're sick and with something as rough as the flu! Wishing you a speedy recovery! I tried the "save the last gig of the weekend storyline for the weekday" strategy for the first time today and man, how did I ever grind weekdays before that? True LifeProTip right there. All those sweet, sweet event points when we otherwise don't get bonuses. Unfortunately I got energy in my first two boxes but ah well. Kinda off-topic but: Wow, we've gotten so many great accessories from events lately. I'm having extra fun today changing up my doll's appearance for her dates. And Maria has offered me luxe goals on TWO(!!) bridal hairstyles in the past two weeks. Perfect for our February celebrations. My master plan of buying up most of the kash items/furnishings in the game to narrow down her offers to K-star items seems to be working!... 😈 (Sorry if I already brought that up before lol, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast today let alone what I've posted in the past week.) ETA: Ooh, my 'other offers' page in the Starshop got a cute redesign today! All that purple 💜

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I literally thought something was wrong with my game anyone else?

Is the offer wall going to stay like this? 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm seriously jealous of the amount of kstars you guys get for completing these offers.

I don't ever get any above 50kstars for doing the same offers, and honestly none of the kstars ever got through. But with this new revamped version, I tested out and I actually do, the kstars also come in almost instantly.
    PM to add
  • Options
    JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts

My TB box this time, I’m happy! 
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    My first 3 boxes I got cash, cash, and cash 🙄. Which I've pretty much already spent on more dates... I'm  only like 200 points away from the TB box but this whole event I've only been getting 1 hour dates. Of course when I get calls for dates basically any time other than dating events it's 4 or 8 hour dates but when it's a dating event I can't catch a break from 1 hour dates! So frustrating 
    iOS player
  • Options
    have you tried saying no to the 1 hour date, cancelling it. and then trying again in 5 minutes? 5 Minutes after that? If you can't catch a better time after waiting then try changing the venue...after waiting another 5 minutes. Good luck,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I would have liked getting the choker more, but not bad. I think I've changed my mind and I'll try finishing the event actually? I have the money, it's just getting the 4h-8h dates that it's tough.

Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I'll think good thoughts for you @MissMarvel

PS...once you have it you will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that choker, it's the perfect mid neck position and just perfect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Pez that looks so cute!!!

@Adrie I am OBSESSED with the colors and light of this picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

And I decided to share my luck because this is WAY too fabulous!!!