Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 3/12/18 Anticipate the Ides of March

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    It’s been explained that the 8th guest was causing too many other problems, and we have to trust that. Do you want other people crashing so you can have an 8th guest? No of course not. We’re a community. And the Stars..... it was an error, it was corrected. I feel partially re sponsible, because at 5 a.m. I assumed it was their way of offering an alternative to parties, and along with others we just celebrated it. Meanwhile, Th e glitch reset and it’s gone. Let’s look at is as an error we took advantage of, till it was corrected.
    Let’s not let it get us down. Accidents happen. Did you ever make a mistake at your job? Something went wrong. And when things go wrong, they get corrected as soon as possible. Let’s focus on the Tb prizescat the end of our quests.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    klena said:
    What steps in right direction? Yes, they’ve created some pretty clothes & hairstyles etc that we pay for either with cold hard cash or hardworked for kstars from grinding. At the same time, they don’t pay enought attention to details & create glitchy hairstyles & that eye makeup that’s unuseable unless you glitch it or don’t mind having caterpillars as brows. They spend time making a useless throphy room but take away the 8th guest for party. Or god forbid create a safe storage so people like @Vats could still have a game to return to even though his device malfunctioned. By the way, it is positively archaic in this days and age for a game not to have a safe storage. Koko, yes, Kalinda did mentioned it was a technical issue that cause Glu to get rid of the 8th guest option but games weren’t crashing until the update. So we don’t know if that was really the cause. The Stars may be an error but when a business, an actual business, advertises a special, they are bound to honor it. They could retract it later by writing but we were not advised. The option was just yanked out. That is not good business practice especially as business depends on customer loyalty to get a profit margin. Yes, we’re a community but does that mean we’re not allowed to express negative feedbacks? Are we supposed to just gush over the good points & keep silent about the bad? How else are we to let Glu know they’re on the wrong path? Yes, we do make mistakes at work and things do go wrong but when they affects customers, we make sure our customers are compensated or go away satisfied. Without customers there’s no business. Glu should remember that motto especially since they’re in a customer service related industry.
    Preach girl 🙌🏻
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Tjysts said:
    Tjysts said:
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Party with 8 guests = yay!
    Party with 7 guests = 

Which house can you invite 8 guests?
    @Tjysts choose bel air home to do your parties you can have up to to 8 people if you choose calabasas home you can have 7 people 
    Tjysts said:
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Party with 8 guests = yay!
    Party with 7 guests = 

Which house can you invite 8 guests?
    @Tjysts choose bel air home to do your parties you can have up to to 8 people if you choose calabasas home you can have 7 people 
    I looked all over and was only able to invite 7 guests to my party in Bel-Air. Not 8.
    @Tjysts oh 🤔
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Good post @klena. I would've liked for Glu to have posted in this thread earlier today, either confirming that we were supposed to be able to earn K-stars this week, or confirming that it was an error that would be corrected within a few hours. Several of us posted about the K-stars expressing our confusion/surprise/gratitude/grinding/etc., so it would've been nice if Glu came by the thread to clear it up for us, and we were given a heads-up and told it was an oopsie and going to be pulled.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Everything good that we get lately is probably just a glitch and will be taken away. I don't enjoy parties, so I won't grind and waste my time. I wonder why they don't listen?
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    At the end of the day, I think we need more from this game. There's nothing fun about this game besides waiting hours for our energy to be filled and then getting disappointed that none of our very logical requests are met! Maybe you can do daily mini-quests for K Stars? Most games I play have daily quests and it's what keeps my interest.
    IOS :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I posted then read more, and I'm changing my post. I have to apologize for my part on the stars for gigs fiasco. I should have been the voice of reason, and been the naysayer I usually am. But I ran with it, even gave it my stamp of approval so for that, I'm sorry. I understand games have to be challenging, and the parties is our challenge. But I am sorry I didn't do anything to suggest the stars were in error.

Actually, my big freaking mistake was to mock the whole Ides of March thing. Never should have jinxed the event, by referencing that fateful Ides of March. Beware the Ides of March my friend.......how does that go? But believe me, I feel really bad, I wasn't thinking.
    But glu didn't advertise it and yank it. That would have been saying we were getting stars for gigs and then cancelling. They announced parties no stars. When the wrong bullhorn popped up, it didn't say weekday or midweek, so it should have immediately been recognized as a short lived error. And THAT is where I blew it.
    I'lll wash all everyones windows in BelAir for a month if we can just move past this.

I really feel bad, I knew Santa doesn'the fill in for the Easter Bunny, I should have helped and I blew it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    edited March 2018
    No worries! <3
    IOS :)
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @kokokokonut what are you apologizing for? It wasn't your mistake. I mean yeah you were excited about the free stars as well but is that so bad? I don't think so, its glus mistake and they are they ones who owe us an apology right? You don't run the game, you moderate the forums.

Also: I fully agree with you @klena! Well said. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We typically offer Bonus K-Stars for Show Your Style and VIP events, so you'll get a chance to earn more k-stars soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Totally agree with @klena & @September !!
    I remember during SYS weekday event when we earn a kstar for each gig, Glu used weekend event banner several times, too. It was NOT a mistake. Instead of yanking the offer from players, Glu could’ve corrected it by giving us 1 Kstar for each party for this event. That would’ve been a nice gesture and we, players would’ve been so much more appreciate it. After all, no happy customers no profits! 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    thats sweet, but looking back...everyone thought it was a glitch till I piped up. But, changing thoughts
    Here’s my 3rd nor’easter in 10 days. First was water, basement flooded. 2nd we were ok, and now..........

Baba’s 1st day at his new job.....he got the call 6 a.m. no work. This job is a much better fit, and the next town over. So he’s home with me. I’m going to see if I can get him to tap for me. I want to just sit and watch the snow. It’s coming down in 2 inch flakes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    It's just rough that I focused on businesses most of the day yesterday bc I thought it was a k-star week and was more excited about that. Now I'm extra behind on the throwback box, which is already hard to get with party events :D:D
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    @surrjane I did the exact same thing. Went around doing businesses all day. chevier, Papagayo, the Amusement Park.....I feel your pain. But I treated myself to some new things, so it’s all good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day! We can all dress up in green and hold a pint of beer :)
    I like that the items are all classic, so you can wear them year-round.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day! We can all dress up in green and hold a pint of beer :) I like that the items are all classic, so you can wear them year-round.
    Ah sounds so fun I’m Irish so I’m living for the st Patrick’s day event! Next year we should get a pint of Guinness 🇮🇪☘️
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I love a nice Tuesday hint.
    https://youtu.be/co6WMzDOh1o
    My fave band from Ireland 🇮🇪
    Thank you Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    bad news: I got kash in my first box
    good news: Maria called me for a deal on the dog in Rome and I took it.
    best news: i got Kstars in my 2nd box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    yay I got something in my second box! (although i probably won’t use it) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day! We can all dress up in green and hold a pint of beer :) I like that the items are all classic, so you can wear them year-round.
    Omg 😱 @KalindaKing ohh I'm super excited 😍
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Been focusing on doing the party event as I needed the fans. Finally reach over 800 millions.😄

First black box - the hairstyle I’ve eyeing.😍
    Second black box - energy.
    Gold box - a off-white bag.
    TB - black boots.
    Here’s the TB palette & Kate in her new gears.

Edit: Only managed to finish this early (besides the fact that I have no life,) is because I spend a total of 45 kstars to open the first box of the 2 newest kollections which gave me 120 energy.
    Basically, I paid for the loots plus fans.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

I'm excited for St. Patrick's Day! We can all dress up in green and hold a pint of beer :)
    I like that the items are all classic, so you can wear them year-round.

Oh wow, I love this!!! Thank you for these hints Kalinda #runsoffandobsesses!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options

We typically offer Bonus K-Stars for Show Your Style and VIP events, so you'll get a chance to earn more k-stars soon!

Like everyone I was kinda diappointed that the accidental bonus K-star was removed, but I'm very excited of the prospect of having a SYS soon!!! Thank you, Kalinda, for sharing this with us!

I truly hope that Glu looks at the Party Event and adjust it in some way that we the players are more comfortable with it and can get some joy from it. At this moment these events are too hard as they are now. Lowering the amount for the final box to 500 points would be a great step. Or receiving bonus event points for reaching the next box would be great, too.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Everyone gets to be Irish for St Pats. And u less I am missing one, I have all the old gag items for the day, so when you see a kray kray bevy of blondes in feather boas and plastic rings......it'S my girls. The more kitsch the better. Oh, my prizes better be good, but as far as the junk....wear it if you got it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Raise your hand if you feel victimized by parties

Just my two cents (and it's really no different than all the other cents around here) is that I wish at least Glu would acknowledge that parties suck. I feel it's the same complaints each time we have this event and nothing is ever done to change it. At the very least, how hard is it to add a bonus star? /rant

Anyway, jumpstarting the discussion but I really hope this weekend is VIP, just because I'm traveling to a literal blackhole of a town this weekend and will have absolutely no service.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Partying like a maniac.
    "Only" 8 parties to go....... 😧

Android
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I half hope I can live without the items this week since Andrzej and Brian broke up this morning and i doubt he feels up to partying. Better timing than a dating event at least right? LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Party without them. When my Androids are blue they throw parties and fill them with good looking guys. A real sausage fest except for the blonde beauty. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha, @Rumpelstilzchen, we are moving at the same pace! I have 8 more parties to go too!!

First box... Kash
    Second box... Kash (shock!)
    Third box... AN ACTUAL THROWBACK ITEM!!! Woohoo!! I was so upset on missing this choker during the event:

Linda

#KKH4Life