Options

☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Island vacay with my new orange purse from previous TB box, and finally wore this jumpsuit and shoes.

PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Here is Z, rocking her purple boots. And I know I'made not the only one who likes ruffles and this blouse. Look at it this way, the "V" top is taking attention away from the camel toe of the pants. I"m not taking these boots off for a month.

Edit. Nope. It seems the Vtop merely draws attention to the Ct. Ehuhhh I don't care. I still,love the ruffled purple top, and these boots are wonderful. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I found myself trying to decide what Everly should wear this morning and realized there' s no real "theme" for Mondays like there is for pink Wednesdays. But obviously, the color of Mondays should be black, in mourning for the weekend.

Everly rocks the black with @Angeline & Jon @Naimonster and @KatePillgrim!

Everly of course couldn't help but do a big smile when the other ladies are doing cool sexy smiles LOL. And sorry for stepping on your dress, Angeline! I hope Everly didn't spoil the intricate bead work!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Not to worry, Everly! @haftime
    Monday is usually my game rest day (fingers rest day). I didn’t even change Angeline’s outfit from the weekend. That dress gonna be dry cleaned anyway. 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited April 2018

Here is Z, rocking her purple boots. And I know I'made not the only one who likes ruffles and this blouse. Look at it this way, the "V" top is taking attention away from the camel toe of the pants. I"mean not taking these boots off quorum a month.

Edit. Nope. It seems the Vtop merely draws attention to the Ct. Ehuhhh I don't care. I still,love the ruffled purple top, and these boots are wonderful.

Ok. I’ll admit it. I don’t hate the ruffle shirt. I know it’s universally loathed on the forum but my only complaint was that we didn’t need so many of them. I think glu made us hate it by putting it in GB. The (sad) reality is that I would wear that shirt in real life (keep in mind that I’m obese so my fashion choices are limited. )
    Where did those boots come from? They are right up your alley!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    The boots just came out 70 stars in the wardrobe. But I am lazy and hit 'featured' when I want to put on current things. And Ruebenesque is the right term Doll. Those shirts are Romantic. We both have good taste. <3 I expect to see Simon LeBon riding in on a pirate ship. And let me remind you guys....everything old is new again. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Poolside vibes

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I found the perfect purple outfit my search is over
    I think she wants to sleep in it too
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    So last night I decided to put Everly in white and bunny ears, and what do I see but @LindaVB had the same idea!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Today I decided to open another Kollections box and I got the 100 k-stars reward. I was so happy and decided to splash it on this new hair and jacket/shirt combo, which I am now obsessed with 😍
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut @HollySisk I don't mind the shirt either, especially in the purple color I think is really pretty. I didn't even notice the camel toe until @Vats pointed it out to me one time. Then I couldn't unsee it. I have about a half dozen ruffle shirts at home so it's def something I would wear in real life if I had it.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Woo Hoo Rufflers Unite! I’m going to go see.....maybe i’ll Wear the black one with the boots for the voting. Lol. see what happens then. :)

Ok, I did purple. Wonder if I’ll win or lose......When it’s anonymous I bet there are more ruffled shirt aficionados Out there than we think lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My doll and her kitty cat Charli 😻 *meow*

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    A winery tour with @Angeline & Jon @haftime Everly & @HollySisk Dixie while expressing our style with thigh high boots.😄

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got this top and this dress in my tb boxes. I like them both although I already have similar clothing items.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @klena Thanks for including Everly in your group shot. I love that we were all wearing thigh-high boots, and each a different pair! Looking so fierce!
  • Options
    Guys I FINALLY completed my second Kollection! I don’t buy K-stars, so I’ve been slaving away for weeks using ads and achievements, and the feeling of being able to wear this hair (and outfit, but mostly hair 😂) with pride is such a great feeling 💁🏻 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    CONGRATS @MissEm1994 ! You put a lot of work into completing the Kollection without purchasing stars, you definitely should be proud of yourself!! Your doll looks fabulous :)
  • Options
    I did some face painting on my doll before she was heading to be a guest on a cooking show.

#felinevibes

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SugarK said:
    CONGRATS @MissEm1994 ! You put a lot of work into completing the Kollection without purchasing stars, you definitely should be proud of yourself!! Your doll looks fabulous :)
    Thank you so much @SugarK !! It took a really long time but I’m so happy with the result 😄
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Crashing a yacht party with Bilal @Charli. Both super colorful but he looks much cooler than me 🙄 Honestly though this is my new fav hair. 

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Introducing event squirrel to Toronto house squirrel with Dr Xan ( @Naimonster ) on hand ready to examine it. Both to ensure it’s not carrying any diseases & also they’re both the same sex. Don’t need them to (ahem) breed like rabbits.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Then behind closed doors... she's a mad scientist trying to expose this pregnant rat for disguising as a squirrel.

PM to add
  • Options
    How fierce are these dolls? I love scrolling thru my friends list to see what everyone's wearing! (I just wish I could see my Android friends too!)

@HollySisk Dixie looks so great with her new eye makeup!
    Everly still has on the new weekend hair-- I knew I liked it, but didn't realize how attached I'd get to it!
    @ChicCharlotte I'm digging Charlotte's B&W look here!
    @SugarK Kiki is also fabulous in the new eye makeup!

I love this ability to put 4 dolls in the image together, but is it too much to hope for that we could choose other poses for them? Or even have them automatically (depending on the order you pick them, like their position) have different poses assigned? Just thinking out loud...
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    On Wednesdays we wear pink! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Join me for coffee!

PM to add
  • Options
    #WednesdaysWeWearPink! Today with @trevoractor @klena and @maxrockatansky
  • Options
    Everly is always down to have coffee with Xan, @Naimonster!

Xan inspired Everly to wear a jaunty hat :smiley: (You'll have to imagine her at the coffee shop because I don't have editing software!)

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Coming ... Angeline likes cherry chocolate flavored coffee! ☕️
    @Naimonster Next VIP event, we gonna do join us for bubble tea! 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Coffee date with @haftime, @Angeline & Jon and Jax. What's funny is I don't drink coffee. If I have to, it must be super duper ultra mega sweet so I can consume.

PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.