Options

KK:H Weekend Event 5/18/2018 - VIP & a Royal Wedding

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    After the star prize being added in, it was 625 net. So um,, yeah, this Vanilla over chocolate girl had to go all in. I love the shoes you’ve styled with the gown, and I love the iridescent top in the Kollection.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats @TrashleyKKH for completing the Limited Kollection, your doll looks great!!
    Thank you @KaylaJ for the pic, it did not pop up for me (as I own it... lol)!

I bought three "pets" (the ghost butler in Prague, the cat in Monaco and the peacock in Papagayo), opened two boxes for the Fashion Royal Kollection and opened event boxes! Spent a little over 500 K-stars, so I'm good!
    Oh and I got the dress, hair and confetti in my boxes, woop woop!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I love this VIP event 😍
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kokokokonut yes, the iridescent top surprisingly goes quite well with a lot of the skirts and pants! 
    @LindaVB thanks Linda! I like to thank you for amazing job on archiving the events ! I do use the encyclopedia often when I get a tb item. 
    @Sabine_Ray Looking fabulous and you are ready to attend the royal wedding!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm currently on the campus and just checked the forum during the few minutes I got for break....
    I see this is the 8th week we boys are having 2 earnables... Wtf?
    And I hope we'll get a new Kollektion too
    @Andrzej_S. I so understand you
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 40 Kstars from my free box so I used it to see if a second try at the kollections gets me the holographic top. I got it and while having the matching skirt would be nice, I'm good with stopping there.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OMGGGG!!!!! Yesterday when we heard no new SMC I was hoping for something special. The timed Kollection is EVERYTHING!!!!!!! 💕💕💕💕 This is such an exciting VIP! I love that they’re mixing things up! 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ive been busy all morning so opened KKH a few minutes ago. Maria immediately offered me a deal on a pair of shoes I’ve had my eye on. I was thrilled though I’m now regretting spending the GC because I like the new kollection and I like the Gb items and I do not have unlimited Kstars :-(

New shoes

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I had very little interest in this week's VIP and GB items. The only thing I liked was the GB mini-mullet, which I was fortunate enough to pick in my earnable box. 

What i really came here to say is that no kollection should be more than 500 stars IMO. 

I realize you get 155 back, but asking players to pay 700+ up front, especially on no notice, is asking a lot. 

I was lucky in that I had no interest in the final outfit/hair, or the other hair in the kollection, which we all could comfortably wager would be the final two prizes. I went in willing to pay 500 just for the silvery top and skirt, knowing I would get the VIP as well (even though I was not in love with them, but they're decent). I ended up paying about 300 net on the kollection items I wanted, then buying a 55 kstar hairstyle I've had my eyes on since that put me over the top for the VIP hair, so I was pleased for me. 

But I still think kollections shouldn't be over 500. I would buy way more if they were guaranteed to be 500 or less. 

And jeez why would you think any male dolls would pay 300 for their first item? Especially when you've gone back to making the GBs only have 2 and 3 items in it, which is FOUL.

Be fair to the male dolls. It's not hard to toss in shoes, a bag or a handheld. I could design those in my sleep. Be fair. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's gonna be a business weekend for me. Making the rounds and then buying up some others. I think I can get most of the ones I'm missing for 500 stars. I have a personal boycott with kollections so tempting, but no.

And I got kash in my GB 😔
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You are very welcome, @TrashleyKKH .

Can someone please post the guys' popup for and the Kollection itself?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @Naimonster , Dixie, @Angeline & Jon , @LindaVB are ready for a black tie wedding

I really like the GB dress this weekend. Although I feel our wardrobe has too many items in black , this gown is so modern and unique.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    i love everyone;s looks. Holly, I never noticed Apple and Dixie have the same lips. I love them, wish we could color them, but great lips for the true red.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wish I had @soundspretty fortitude and had boycotted the Kollections. I would have a years worth of Kstars in my stash if it wasn’t for their evil temptation.

I also completely agree with @Savagekkh that many of the Kollections are overpriced. No matter how many times we tell Glu, I don’t think they “get” that we would spend more if they played fair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I completed the Green with Envy Kollection and bought some things I've had my eye on in the wardrobe.

Psst... 9.0 spoilers will be on KKH social media channels soon!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    This is ridiculous! This is day 4 of me begging Glu support for assistance since my Kollections icon disappeared from my game with absolutely ZERO response from Glu. Terrible customer service! Even though I think 700 is a ridiculous amount of k-stars for a kollection, I was super excited for this event and more than willing to fork it over to complete the kollection and the VIP. However Glu continues to ignore me. I understand they are busy with lots of players, but it shouldn't take 4 days to respond to a problem not of my own making. I don't know if the support team is available on weekends, so if i don't hear back from them today, that means I miss out on the limited time kollection entirely. Very frustrating. When you add that to how completely unfair they are being to male dolls and how terribly they've treated K&K players, I'm seriously starting to lose all faith in Glu.

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm blown away by how quickly y'all finish the VIP event! I always take all weekend to do it, in part because I want to see what Maria offers me!

I tend to make a fresh list every VIP weekend because I find my interests can change in a month, lol. I haven't made it yet this weekend but I know I want to buy the pixie hair with the black headband--so cute!

So far I opened one Kollection box (not on the limited one, which I'm avoiding this weekend) and got kash, and here's my GB palette, in case anyone's chasing (I'm not):

Please, continue to post what you bought and include pictures in the fashion thread, because I continue to be inspired for my list all weekend long!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I don’t think these ladies are on the list for the royal wedding.

@kokokokonut , Dixie, @MNieuw , @genthea

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @kokokokonut - those red lips are my absolute favorite. I think they are the perfect shape and size. I also LOVE the rich red color. I wish they were available in the closet so we could use other colors too.

@Maxylicious - I am so sorry that your game is still messed up. It is ridiculous that Glu hasn’t acknowledged your complaint in four days. I know our words of support don’t fix your game but know that your Forum friends have your back.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Woohoo spoilers on Sm soon.

@HollySisk ....not the way they look now. Lol. But....I bet they clean up real nice. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm absolutely loving this event!!! It's amazing! Thank you glu!! Here are some of my palettes if anybody is chasing:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Found this on @kkhofficial Instagram. It also said we could go on a date at Central Park and take our pets. 👏🏽 
  • Options
    Inspiration anyone? Still trying to find the other event dress and will post it when I do. 
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I love everything! I usually only complete Black Friday VIPs but that hair is to die for and I need it 😍
    I got the pretty confetti in my free box! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This old SMC popped up for me at my game. I dunno if you still need this @LindaVB

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @KimKHollyWoodAddiction Thank you for posting the inspirations. 

For those that got the silvery top and bottom in the limited-time Kollection, how many Kstars did it take you? I just need to know if I'll have enough.

Here’s my GB. I didn’t pick my usual box, so I missed out on the dress. I wasn’t as excited over the items this week, so no chasing for me.

On a positive note, all 4 Items are there!! Anyone else noticing the same that had only been getting 2 the last few weeks?

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Maria called me with a luxe goal! I got these nice earrings. I know I have a bucketload of diamond drop earrings, so I really didn't need another, but I don't like to say no to Maria during VIP weekends! Here's Everly in her new earrings and the earnable shoes, which she reached when I bought the earrings.

ETA: shoot I posted this in the wrong thread! I meant to post it in the weekend fashions thread. It is so hard to keep those straight!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    For my free palette, I got energy which I don’t mind but what annoys me is that there’re only 3 GB items again. The last time I had all 4 GB items in the free palette was back in the 2nd of February. (I checked since I screenshot the palettes)

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Can someone please post the guys' popup for and the Kollection itself?

@LindaVB guys don’t get limited time Kollection this weekend. The banner is the same as girl’s but I don’t see any new Kollection in Jon’s game.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    This is the only thing I could find that looked like this dress. Hopefully this is the other Inspo 💜