Options

Totally Random KKH... let's share!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @soundspretty Thanks! We'll look into it
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hello @KalindaKing! I'm not sure if this is the place to mention this, but seeing as you handled a similar matter in this thread, I figured it was worth a shot.

Maria just called for me for a luxe goal:

However, when I went to wardrobe in order to purchase the item, I found this:

I am a bronze VIP member, but the item requires a silver VIP membership. Maybe there's something wrong in the way the game chooses which items are eligible for luxe goals for different types of players?
  • Options
    @LunaSinclair We're sorry you had a similar issue with a Luxe Goal. We figured out what went wrong and it'll be fixed soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    She can't be bothered right now. 
    Sorry dearie. Call again when they #FIXTHEWINE
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Maria and her Bel-Air luxe goals. Not gonna happen!

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I was merrily going thru wardrobe buying the remaining kash items there so Maria would offer better luxe goals & ended up accidentally buying an item which cost 100 kstars that I would never buy. Worst thing is this is rhe second time since I’ve started playing this game that I’ve done that. #dumbass

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohh no @klena that sucks :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ouch. I did that a few times, is there anything you could use it for? It's too soon. That just really stinks. I hate when I mistap like that, and as soon as I hit it I notice, and then the milisecond before it takes effect seems like forever, and you just want to wind back time just a smidge..

Will Pancakes help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks @September & @kokokokonut 💖

@kokokokonut pancakes always helps. Especially with bacon. Mmmm, bacon. 🤤
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    see this greendress? Where is it from? And Apple has a mental block, who is she posing with? I know it’s not Sugar, but I want to say it is.mhelp?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I had the worst dream. Glu released an update which introduced body sizes. But not how you would think. Certain outfits came in a "short" and "long" version, and if you put something on your doll that had that label, your doll would either have baby legs or be super tall with a tiny head. I was so mad about it because it wasn't NEW clothes that did this, they converted current clothes so you could no longer wear those outfits unless you wanted your doll to look like an alien. And people were posting pics of their dolls all excited about the changes and I was like ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY?! THIS IS AWFUL.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @kokokokonut I think it's from limited Kollections.

@soundspretty

I guess this is one good reason why dreams don't come true.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Oh @soundspretty that wasn't a dream it was a nightmare. That's awful. And Thanks i'lll stop running around trying to buy it. One doll has it then maybe. Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @kokokokonut It's not Kiki ;) Actually I'm not sure who it is either but i desperately want that hairstyle! lol
  • Options

see this greendress? Where is it from? And Apple has a mental block, who is she posing with? I know it’s not Sugar, but I want to say it is.mhelp?

@kokokokonut the doll Apple is posong with looks like @MNieuw
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Yes, thank you. That’s her. her name that shows up in my contacts is different, but thwt’s Her. Ty for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lol, just realised I wrote posing as posong. Must have caught your habit @kokokokonut 😂 And you’re welcome, glad I ID her correctly. Do I get a prize?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    klena said:

Yep that’s me!! 😍
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    klena said:

Lol, just realised I wrote posing as posong. Must have caught your habit @kokokokonut 😂 And you’re welcome, glad I ID her correctly. Do I get a prize?

Omg, I honestly have device’s from hell. PuterHead even saw a strange phenomena. I will type ”I’m” My fingers leave the keyboard, and he SAW ”I’m” change to ”I’mseems” Even weirder ones too. Things that aren’t even words! I try to go back and change them, when I see them, but holy krinkles. If I type it, and see the word types out correctly, why do I have to go back to make sure it doesn’t change when I hit the space bar?
    Oh the other one I hate..... ”I’ll” I have one device, the Samsung View. I type ”I’ll” The device turns that into ”I’lloyd” Wtf? I have to type ”I”ll” and hit the check symbol to tell it, yeah, I really meant the contraction for I will. I don’t even know a Lloyd. Every double l turns into Lloyd
    Another issue, I am a fast typist, I learned on an honest to god slam down the keys on a typewriter. So on [touch keyboards, if i fly to close to the keys, I see trailing lights and words go funky without me making contact.

Bottom line, the brains of the devices and it are fighting for control. I refuse to give it up. I want to make the damn thing my Bish , it wants me to adapt to it. I could also turn off predictive text, my problem with that....I will not let the device win. If it’s smart enough to predict text.....can’t it predict I mean what I type? solution......SLOW down Koko. I will try. Lord knows I cringe when I go back and see some massacred text. The iPad..it gets me. This is the iPad with predictive and no mistakes, right? Omg the Androids. Anyway, my iPad and of course my laptop are fine, but those damn Samsungs make me want to hand back my BA in Communication. Me no talk good on my Androids. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MNieuw said:

klena said:

Yep that’s me!! 😍
    Yay. I won’t confuse you with another again. She’s lovely in that gown

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've noticed this happening for a long time especially on my iPad. I'm dressed in outfit A for a day or so, then I change to outfit B, outfit C and even outfit D. So its been a few days since outfit A right? But when I open the running apps to swipe KKH close, I see my doll in outfit A in the small window. I feel like my game isn't saved or something, but thankfully everytime I open KKH again I'll be where I'm last at.
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly maxed out her relationship with her first Konnections spouse, Alexander, so she let him go (I deleted him) after the last dating event. Unlike the original NPCs, I'm not sure if I'll ever come across Alexander again, so here's a picture to stand as a memorial to their relationship. Nowadays, Everly is thoroughly enjoying singlehood (and I am enjoying not getting reminders to go on dates all the time!).

(By the way, Glu, I would be incentivized to maintain longer relationships if there continued to be bonuses for increasing relationships after 15000. If I knew I'd have a reason to keep a spouse indefinitely, I would be much more likely [and probably happy!] to spend k stars on him.)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have a quick question! Are the Luxe Goals disabled?? Because Maria hasn’t called me in a while to persuade me to buy anything 🙁
  • Options
    @KKHLucy As far as I know, Luxe Goals are working. Try to complete and clear more goals on your to-do list so you can get a call from Maria!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I was coming over to say Maria just called with an offer for the marble pool in the Pet Sanctary.. but I've also noticed too many undone gigs clogs her calls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    @KalindaKing I have a quick question! Are the Luxe Goals disabled?? Because Maria hasn’t called me in a while to persuade me to buy anything 🙁
    I had so many goals to complete and Maria wasn't calling me for any Luxe Goals, when I got it done to 5+ she started calling me again
  • Options
    itssilverslifeitssilverslife Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Help! What if I missed an appearance? The last appearance I did didn’t add to the percentage so I’m wondering if missing one appearance for the On A Roll achievement means I can no longer complete it. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    My On A Roll is maxed out at level 8, but check your achievement tab, if it's "complete X (number of) appearances...." and you miss one, you reset to zero and start over. You don't say which level it is, but you can see with the Level 8 it was 150 in a row. A lower level will have less to come plete, and a smaller reward. Take a look at yours, it should be back, to zero.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    ooh congrats @kokokokonut

and thanks for posting that I now know when it will be maxed out. :smiley:
  • Options