Options

KK:H Weekend Event 6/15/18 Hairs to a Fabulous Weekend

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, that counts. All the GBs you buy go towards your VIP event points. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    yezx said:
    @Syndra x it was here on my device :) I'm hoping you get it aswell!

Thank you so much for sharing this yezx! 😊😊😊 I always appreciate it when someone shares her/his palette though there's no proof that it's effective anyway I still really find it very useful. 😊 Once again, congratulations to you doll you look sooo fab! 💟
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Sal0225Sal0225 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can someone please tell me where the snake is? I’ve been looking everywhere it told me to, or has no one else found it yet?
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

You'll want to look like Kim when we celebrate the Kimiversary! Here's the SMC you can get tomorrow:

Sorry @LindaVB I hit buy as soon as I saw this SMC & didn’t take a screenshot.
    Been after this one cause I love the hairstyle although its pricier. The dress is nice, love the high ponytail but the lashes with the eyeshadow is terrible imho. Wish Glu would stop posting what it could look like instead of how it actually look like.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m so frustrated. The SMC is $14.99 (US dollar)
    In the past I have refused to spend more than $9.99 for a SMC because I fear Glu will make all future ones the higher price if they see we are willing to pay it.
    I really love that high pony. Why oh why do you do this Glu!?!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @LindaVB I’ll go take another picture of SMC without the earrings that Dixie was wearing.

@klena Wow. The eyelashes are very different. I wish we could change the color of the eyeshadow
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Heartbroken. I opened 3 boxes and got 2x Cash and 1x Energy. 
    Worst.week.ever. 😭
  • Options
    Here you go Miss @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Sal0225 said:

Can someone please tell me where the snake is? I’ve been looking everywhere it told me to, or has no one else found it yet?

@Sal0225 the snake that wraps around shoulders is in the closet. First click on the button that has a drawing of a purse & jewelry. Once that section opens, you’ll see a button that says “MISC” (for miscellaneous). Snake is in the MISC section.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    HollySisk said:

I’m so frustrated. The SMC is $14.99 (US dollar)
    In the past I have refused to spend more than $9.99 for a SMC because I fear Glu will make all future ones the higher price if they see we are willing to pay it.
    I really love that high pony. Why oh why do you do this Glu!?!

@HollySisk $14.99 is the usual price here in Australia. This one ended up costing $22.99.
    I thought ok, we get the hairstyle, eyeshadow & dress so not too bad even though if the dress is in the wardrobe for purchase, I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it. I love the hairstyle & could always do with more useable makeup. Unfortunately this makeup will go into the “never to be used” pile.
    For basically paid $22.99 for the hairstyle. Not impressed.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Our dolls love to get gussied up and hit the red carpet.

@haftime Dixie @ChicCharlotte @klena

Everly is wearing the elegant green gown, one of my favorite Kollection items, and looks gorgeous.
    Dixie is carrying the earnable purse from this weekend. I absolutely love it. So often the purses aren’t the right size for our dolls but this one is perfect.
    Charlotte is wearing a hairstyle that I had always questioned its usefulness as it seemed bridal to me but I now LOVE it with the GB dress.
    Kate is showing that the SMC gown looks better on our dolls than on Kim - how rare is that!!?!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Thanks @MerQween and @kokokokonut for the answer. I've decided to sit this one out, since I've spend €30 last week. Oopsie. I'm just gonna do some acting jobs and gather stars so next time I can get it all. I'm done spending stars when it's not a VIP event :')
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options

@HollySisk $14.99 is the usual price here in Australia. This one ended up costing $22.99.
    I thought ok, we get the hairstyle, eyeshadow & dress so not too bad even though if the dress is in the wardrobe for purchase, I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it. I love the hairstyle & could always do with more useable makeup. Unfortunately this makeup will go into the “never to be used” pile.
    For basically paid $22.99 for the hairstyle. Not impressed.
    Thank you so much for the feedback @klena
    I was afraid that I may give in but my feelings mirror your own. The black dress is nothing I’d go out of my way to own, the eye makeup could have been amazing but it’s not just like Kim’s, and the hairstyle is awesome but not worth spending US$14.99 for just one thing that Dixie would use.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Got the hair but idk how I feel about it. The one side looks a little bulky. I’ll post it later on my doll. I’m happy I got something good
  • Options
    Oh, I love it. Try it with a fave outfit. Off to see which side looks bulky

Maybe it will grow on you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I don't know what I want to buy 😕 Normally I'd buy a business during VIP but I'm really just interested in the free GB. I'll never use the purse so I'd like to save those stars. I could go for the first box of a kollection but that would go against my personal protest against them lol.

Edit: Ok I did a kollection for 20 k-stars and got an ok looking pair of shoes. Then I did my normal shut my eyes and tap for GB and got the necklace. But I'm a little bummed because lately my method has had me opening the same box and if I had opened that box I would've got the hair!!
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I would’ve preferred if it wasn’t so much hair over the shoulder but that’s just me
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Here are my winning palettes! Maybe it helps somebody :smile: I LOVE the hair! I love that it's so full and rich!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy birthday North West! She's so cute and I love her style. Here's today's look, which is inspired by North and Kim:

Make sure you check out the 9.1 thread for spoilers about the next update. I need to go home soon before I reveal too much. I guess I can make one quick recommendation before I leave...

If you're thinking about what to get in the VIP event, I would look for hairstyles that you really want to be photographed in.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    wow, that's a nice hint.
    But first, your doll looks lovely. Her weekly looks are a highpoint, after the real spoilers are up of course :smiley: lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend event and excited for the upcoming 9.1 drop! I just noticed the weirdest thing in my game and was wondering if I’m crazy or if it’s just my game. I couldn’t find any K-Stars on my Special Boxes! Did anyone get them? All I have is items and energy and cash! I LOVE getting K-Stars back as it makes the VIP a little more exciting and thrifty! 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @AmeliaKKH I've noticed there were no stars in my palettes, too. It's a bit c**p, as if you get lucky to get them, it pushes you further on the event, so essentially you spend less stars..
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Same here I got no kstars at all...
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ⭐️ I opened two palettes and didn’t see any Kstar box either. Sneaky Glu! 🐍

⭐️ Please fix this SMC eyeshadow on our dolls. I want the shape of the eyes and thicker eye lashes like Kim’s!!
    klena said:

Been after this one cause I love the hairstyle although its pricier. The dress is nice, love the high ponytail but the lashes with the eyeshadow is terrible imho. Wish Glu would stop posting what it could look like instead of how it actually look like.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Not feeling the earnables for this VIP so stopping at the bag. Got energy in my free box that will be used towards earning kstars & the dress in my second box pick. If I had opened another box, I would have gotten the kash. So very happy with my picks and that I managed to stop after the second box.😊

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I noticed all the items showing up in more and more palettes too so I'm thinking they pulled the stars and added more event items? jmo You know what I'm feeling tho? I'm not getting as many calls from Maria with Luxe offers, and I want to finish decorating Bel Air.
    HAPPY SATURDAY DOLLS what is everyone doing this weekend? It's supposed to be warm today, might be my first day in the pool. fingers crossed.
    Father's Day is tomorrow, so I'm making pancakes and bacon for breakfast and will spend the day pampering SugarB. I used to run a Fathers Day Bake Sale for the church and that was really rewarding, but now it's just all about Baba's Dad. I never know what to get him. What do you get the fathers in your life?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'm so obsessed with the new GB hair! I definitely shelled out a quite a few stars for it, but it was 1000000% worth it!

After getting the GB dress plus the hair - I feel like my doll has an awesome Stevie Nicks vibe going, and I'm loving it!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have no words  
    iOS player
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Edit: Oops, I see my question about hunting down the snake has its own thread! I'll move my post there.

And hi dolls, I hope you all are well! I miss chatting with you all! I'm sorry I haven't been posting! I've been trying to spend a lot of time with a sick family member and have just been busy on top of that, so I give myself a minute to look up the week and weekend spoilers and that's about it for forum time lately. Many hugs! <3

And something just happened that I never thought I'd ever see: (1) Maria called with a luxe goal (2) on a hairstyle (3) on a VIP weekend! Some very lucky stars must have aligned for that to happen. :D 20 off 50, earned the purse.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    klena said:

You'll want to look like Kim when we celebrate the Kimiversary! Here's the SMC you can get tomorrow:

Sorry @LindaVB I hit buy as soon as I saw this SMC & didn’t take a screenshot.
    Totally agree!! Posters and banners look amazing and sometimes very different from in game stuff!

PLUS! SNEAKY GLU!!!! agreed @Angeline & Jon

Thanks for letting me know, gorgeous! @Zzzelena @MerQween

@kokokokonut You mean other event items? I never had a problem with current event items. I always get all of them on my first palette! And I always get luxe goals. Sometimes more than once a day. But I've read people talking about it!