Options

☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @haftime I didn’t realise he was in the new pets with clothes section until you mentioned it. I didn’t bother to check the Paws thingie because it wasn’t something I was really interested in. Now I realised the robot can get clothes I’ll definitely be using it. He’s adorable as the butler. Thank you.😀
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll is dancing at the nightclub and is feeling hypnotic. She's feeling sorta woozy, dizzy, and tipsy at the same damn time lol. Oh dang she shouldn't have drank so much haha

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    With @Angeline & Jon and @LindaVB, yellow and watermelons are so summer-like.

PM to add
  • Options
    Today's ootd: :love:

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I wanted to share this cute pic I took last VIP of some of my forum friends a while ago all in their bird-inspired gear! @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut Birds of a feather flock together!

Also, check out my little robot butler's OOTD! So, so cute. The sad bit is, now that he's at max points, he doesn't walk around with Everly anymore, so she can level up another pet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @halftime Your butler is adorable! 

Since I live in Texas, I had to get these new boots and skirt. I just wish Aubrey didn’t have to travel all the way to Chile to pose with horses.  ;)

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @kokokokonut , Dixie and @ChicCharlotte are ready for the runway

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We look great don’t we? Thank for the invitation, Apple has never met a runway she didn’t like. She’s even kissed a few.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I agonised over whether to buy this since the update dropped. I love the baroque vibes! I also like how they have the hem at the front high enough to show off your shoes too (although the right foot looks a little odd with the gold overlay layer). @kokokokonut I recommend 100%! I liked the silver one too but I'm out of stars at this point. Never can resist a Korkov.

• Options
    #summertimevibes

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Couldn't say no to this luxe goal! 

• Options
    Sleeping Beauty is resting peacefully :innocent:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Johana That's my favorite new hairstyle! I always feel so classy in it. Congrats!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda :-)
  • Options
    Everly and her husband representing the pink--it's Wednesday!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    On Wednesday we wear Pink AND miss @Vats

@haftime Dixie @MNieuw

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Dixie @SugarK and @judithkkh are ready to party all night long

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    oh my we look HOT 🔥 looks like my doll didn't receive the no costumes memo 🙈 love this @HollySisk! ♥️
  • Options
    judithkkh said:

HollySisk said:

oh my we look HOT 🔥 looks like my doll didn't receive the no costumes memo 🙈 love this @HollySisk! ♥️

@LindaVB
    I think she knows that, in Vegas, anything goes

lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Aye #bossmoves 😎

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Ah I'm just gonna kick back, sit back, relax, and unwind while laying down at my hammock. :relaxed:

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Here was Everly's pink Wednesday look!

• Options
    High tea date with @skevans @haftime @LindaVB

PM to add
  • Options
    kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Edited: whoops didn’t realize this wasn’t the fashion suggestion thread. I’m struggling. 😂
  • Options
    The feminista is so bored at her job and she had just returned back from her lunch break. So, she has completed most of her duty work for today. She's apparently been busy chatting on her cell phone.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I bought this kollection like the last hour it was available and I'm so glad I did cause I think the hair is beautiful and suits my doll so well. She will wear it ALOT 🖤

• Options
    Well it's Wednesday, so you know what that means: PINK! Today, Everly met up with @MarianiPoizen at Muse Magazine (one of the new backgrounds! I love it!)

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Johana said:
    I bought this kollection like the last hour it was available and I'm so glad I did cause I think the hair is beautiful and suits my doll so well. She will wear it ALOT 🖤

you so gorgeous @Johana
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.