Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 6/25/18 6 Months's to Christmas, Ho Ho Ho

Comments

• Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts

Just a chill date at my home in Seoul 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

@soundspretty You can delete them, but they stay in your game, wanting to meet you again. I just have the impression that they push out our old NPCs. I have never found my deleted husband again. The Konnection people are taking over.
    I swipe left.

Got it! I wouldn't mind some of my NPCs replaced... sometimes I friend them just to give them a small makeover lol. That's good to know though. A few months ago I deleted my NPC hubby and re-added him to max out again just for fun. Guess I won't try that again.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    First box kash, second box K-stars! So I tried my luck at the limited time Kollection and won the gold earrings. :) Here they are with a few other things I forgot to post until now -- a dress I earned in last week's TB box and a hairstyle and a purse I bought this past VIP weekend.

The last weekday dating event we had, I won kash, kash, and more kash, so my two strokes of luck today sure felt good! Actually, three -- my hubby just paid for an 8-hour date. :smirk: Hope I can pass on that luck to all of you now!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @soundspretty You can delete them, but they stay in your game, wanting to meet you again. I just have the impression that they push out our old NPCs. I have never found my deleted husband again. The Konnection people are taking over.
    I swipe left.
    Got it! I wouldn't mind some of my NPCs replaced... sometimes I friend them just to give them a small makeover lol. That's good to know though. A few months ago I deleted my NPC hubby and re-added him to max out again just for fun. Guess I won't try that again.
    I know if I deleted my current hubby I can find him again in Panino. Certain NPCs appear again and again in my game mostly at Panino or the Hamptons. 

Omg, @soundspretty I too go on a spree and giving some NPCs makeovers. Like not those glasses with a scarf and a bag! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Pez said:

First box kash, second box K-stars! So I tried my luck at the limited time Kollection and won the gold earrings. :) Here they are with a few other things I forgot to post until now -- a dress I earned in last week's TB box and a hairstyle and a purse I bought this past VIP weekend.

The last weekday dating event we had, I won kash, kash, and more kash, so my two strokes of luck today sure felt good! Actually, three -- my hubby just paid for an 8-hour date. :smirk: Hope I can pass on that luck to all of you now!

I love that dress and i got the same earings as you on the limited time kolection and i love them <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I spend most of my cash on my NPC makeovers. I just love making them look a bit less freaky and acceptable to invite for a reality show. But I wish there were few more hairstyle options to buy for cash, also some natural hair colours and lipsticks.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I leftswipe all women NPCs immediately. Then I just refuse any goofy lookers. If I add 2 Konnections per day thats good. I have a couple of Types. I don't look at their rank. I'm not marrying them and that doesn't matter to me. I go for looks. Purely shallow. When the Men's movement takes off, I'll still judge them purely on looks. Don't get me wrong. If there is a compelling goof.....I'll take him. He's the oddball friend you can't live without and invite him everywhere. Hairy bad boy? Yes please. Looks like he could be the Future CEO of a fortune 10 company? Sure, swipe right with that one too.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got 25 Kstars on my second black gb :D

• Options
    I always give the ones with pink/demon eyes sunglasses. Why is that even an eye color option?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was annoyed that I dumped the usual person my doll dates during dating events, but the new guy pays for a lot of the dates, so I think I'm okay with sticking to the new one. Next time there's a Cassio spoiler, I'm making sure I know what it's about first.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow after almost 4 years of playing I finally got this hairstyle today in my gold box!!

As this update added no new Throwback items I’m playing for 20 K-stars. Truly hope Glu adds new items soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone can get new hair and shoes this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I keep thinking I'm further along than I really am. I just finished an 8 hour date and for sure thought I was at the gold box. I'm only at 250 points...

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Somewhat gutted this week. Kash in the first two and energy in the third box.
    And look how good this pallet was 😭 I was gonna pick the box below too which would have finally given me the hair, but I trusted my instincts (big mistake!!) and didn’t end up choosing it...hopefully I’ll be luckier this weekend! 🤞🏻
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do you know when the Kim Kollections that were advertised last week are coming to the game?  And are any other "Limited time" Kollections going to be rerun soon (like the 5 Star Weekend Kollection)?

I appreciate the help :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Hi. They have the Limited time Kollection running now. As far as the future, we just have to wait for Glu to share more info. As a rule, they do not comment on projected release dates. But you know our GluGoddess will share when it's appropriate. :)

And, I'd love to frame a photobooth pic of your doll with the Kimiversary Souvenir frames I'm making. Just post a pic, I'll grab it, and frame it and leave it for you in the Kimiversary Fashion thread. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Thank you thank you thank you GluGoddess. I love hair, and I love shoes. My hair is long straight won't take a curl unless it's a perm, so I love changing my doll's hair. Wigs will probably be my passion when I'm old and grey. and well, I can no longer wear anything with a heel....so of course I go shoe crazy in the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited June 2018

I was on vacation so I didn’t get a chance to post this weekend. Here’s Aubrey wearing her new custom dress (loved them all!) and a newly bought hairstyle which I'm really loving. 

Curious to see the weekend items and the return of the snake storyline.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    You look great. especially in your Kimiversary frame, in the Kimiversary Fashion thread. ;)
    DOLLS:
    I just keep pickin' up dolls pics all over. Make it easy, thank you. Make hard.....I'll get ya. THink of it like a pap shot. Oooh you can be like Princess Meg's dad and put a good pic out there.....or take what you get. bwahahahaha.

Nan, I'm nice, I'd never give someone a bad shot. But make it easy on me folks, if I haven't given you a frame yet, post a pic? <3<3<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @LindaVB I am soooo jealous! I have wanted that Hair for YEARS. Despite playing daily for 3.5 years, I think I’ve seen it in my pallette perhaps 5 times. While that’s bad, the double buns have only shown up twice. I want that wig sooo sooo sooo much.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    That sounds amazing I wonder what we will be earning this weekend I am excited to see the spoilers this week 😍 
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @kokokokonut Here you go my dear:

As you can see, the Kimiversary was a family affair :)

& Thanks in advance for the super cute frame!  So nice of you to make our pics even more special.  You're a gem, Koko.  A sweet purple gem <3
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    brought this shop my closet I was going to buy it when it was released it was really dare first time around this time it was cheap thank you glu I love this shop my closet 😍
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

These were my first boxes, didnt really pick good ones, but I'm not gonna complain. We already went from #60 to #34 couple and had a second baby, also:

I still need 250 points, but gonna cut back a bit since all this wine can't be good 🍷 Hope you all can handle the wine better than me 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LindaVB said:

Wow after almost 4 years of playing I finally got this hairstyle today in my gold box!!

As this update added no new Throwback items I’m playing for 20 K-stars. Truly hope Glu adds new items soon!

I love that hair so mucth!!! I really want it soo bad!!! But never apeared me on a gold box :(

Ohhh new hairs and shoes?? IM UP FOR IT!!!
    Give me hairs cuz i love hairs <3
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I love the shoe cam on Wendy William's show. We need those in real life. I love love love the shoes and hairstyles we get in the game. I grab the dress for my doll easily. I have honestly spent half an hour when I should be grinding, looking the the perfect shoes. I really truly love this game. Although my left wrist is SEVERELY lacking in bling. If we could just (AS @Carol Davida suggested years ago...) .pick a bracelet, tap once it goes on the left wrist, tap twice, it goes on the other.) However did I digress to bling? Oh well, Happy Wednesday Dolls. I'm off to boot up my laptop and do more frames.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Not a fan of dating event in general, especially weekday dating event. Hopefully Glu could come up with more incentives for us to maintain a hubby & being able to chose the legth of dates in future updates.

Got kash, 25 kstars then kash in my gold box. In my TB, I managed to pick this dress. Not sure about the bangles that comes compulsory with the dress but it sure looks great with the TB shoes I bought though.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    This weekday event just gave what i wanted the most on the KKH game! Meet my precious lil boy, Theo!

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats on that hair @LindaVB! One of my favorites!

My boxes this week: 1. Kash 2. Kstars 3. Energy
    And here is the TB 🎁

😰  😖  🙄  🤔
    Is it Carnival? Halloween??

Octoberfest???

No. No. No.
    *Putting this one in the closet for the next 4 months*
    Android
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congrats on your cute little boy Theo! @LovelyEmma Is he teething already?  ;)

Android