Options

💎KK:H Weekend Event 9/7/18 -New York Fashion Week VIP Event!

Comments

• Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
     *speechless*
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @jaeann I'm sorry. What an awful palette :(:(:(
    Only 2 event items and all that energy?!? I really wish Glu would listen to us about taking cash and energy out of these weekly event boxes.
    iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    My palette had all 4 items (so appalled to see so many without!), but that doesn't mean I'm going to pick right! I opened the kash, then the stars, then the dress. Of course the dress was the only item I didn't want from the GBs!

I also opened a box from a closing Kollection that I've been slowly working on (I'd been slowly working on several so it looks like I just won't finish them unless they pop up again later) and got an outfit, so between GBs and the kollection I've already spent a bunch of stars. I wish this was a VIP where I was excited to get to 500 so I'd want to spend spend spend, but that fifties-esque hair is just not my cup of tea! Hard call to decide how much to chase the GBs and Kollections because they're closing. Hmm.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I was hoping to get the eyes. In my first box I got the lips, then I opened a second box (which I never do) and got 50 energy 🙄 
  • Options
    @haftime I'm with you, there are so many things I want to buy, but I will wait for a VIP event where I like the items more!
    iOS
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Great palette. Horrible choice. 
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I got the luckiest I have ever been...opened 6 boxes including my free one and got all 4 items! I am in love with the eyes and lips, one of the few times I have not regretted chasing at all.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations. Isn’t good luck one of the best feelings?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Here's Daniel rocking some outfits
    It's time to get the party started!!!

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Anybody get the hair from the kollection yet?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Side note: it’s eating me alive, where is the kollection dress from? I remember seeing someone wearing it irl on the red carpet this year, but I don’t know who lol
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    A disappointing pick for me this event. I'm glad I didn't chase though because the only thing I really wanted wasn't even in the selection.

On the brightside I finally bought this hair which I love! 

I'm debating buying a pet or another hairstyle since I'm 5 points away from the earnable pants but I can't decide because I'm not sure if I like the sparkles yet.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm hoping that there will be a Kstar sale in October with Kim's birthday. The flash deal is nice, but I'm gonna need more than 24 hours to get that kind of real life money
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Breee said:

I was hoping to get the eyes. In my first box I got the lips, then I opened a second box (which I never do) and got 50 energy 🙄 

Welcome to the Forum @Breee

Congratulations on getting the GB lips! Sorry that your first chase ended with energy
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    t_tree said:
    Side note: it’s eating me alive, where is the kollection dress from? I remember seeing someone wearing it irl on the red carpet this year, but I don’t know who lol
    It was her golden globes after party dress this year

iOS
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Opened 3 boxes (forgot to take a picture of the third) and it didn't go well. This is why I never chase. Part of me still wants to keep chasing, though!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Val_ said:
    This is the only ‘special offer’ I have, is this what it’s supposed to be? 
    I think so, it's also the only one I have.... and I'm not paying $70 for K-Stars LOL thanks but no thanks Glu
    You call that expensive?? Haha! Check out the prices for me:

:D
    Let me save you the time converting..

I rest my case.  
    Android
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I'm so sorry for you @Breee and the others, I know the feeling as I usually get no luck with my GB, so I try not to chase but sometimes I can't resist... Today is one of those days, and guess what I've got? 😱🤩😍

Then my free box got me the hair, then cash, but it's okay since I got my stars back with my last 40 kstars box!

You're so right @kokokokonut , good luck is one of the best feelings indeed, and I wish it to everyone here! 💖
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Whoah @Rumpelstilzchen I never bothered to do the conversion and didn't realised that we had to pay more in the EU zone! A $57,29 difference is HUGE and I would love to know the reason why please ???
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I would love it if we had the option to swap items with other players, it would make the game more fun and interactive and it would allow players to get the items they want...
  • Options
    chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @Val_ @Rumpelstilzchen   This is the Australian cost! The biggest pack comes to about $114 USD. 
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• Options
    AliBryant said:
    t_tree said:
    It was her golden globes after party dress this year

Yessss thank you!
  • Options
    I love that dress. Not a fan of the shoes at all, but I love the dress. I had to get the Kollection for that dress and the hair. Of course, the hair looks meh in blonde (no detail) so Apple went brunette, and just got back from a week in Punta Mita. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My looks for the three shows for the weekend event.  
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    OMG you guys...I woke up this morning to a totally dead phone. It's apparently a known issue with this phone that the motherboard is faulty, so I have to send it to the manufacturer for a repair. I am going to be without a phone for up to 2 weeks! :(:(:(
    I am beyond bummed, mostly because I am missing out on a ton of free K stars this weekend :'(:'(:'(
    Please send your good vibes that when I get my phone back, my game is in tact!
    iOS
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Oh God! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you @AliBryant !! We need SAFE STORAGE, Glu!!!
    Sending my positive thoughts your way, doll! xx
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    AliBryant said:

OMG you guys...I woke up this morning to a totally dead phone. It's apparently a known issue with this phone that the motherboard is faulty, so I have to send it to the manufacturer for a repair. I am going to be without a phone for up to 2 weeks! :(:(:(
    I am beyond bummed, mostly because I am missing out on a ton of free K stars this weekend :'(:'(:'(

Noooooo that’s awful :(((( sending you all the good vibes and luck ! 🍀🍀🍀

• Options
    edited September 2018
    AliBryant said:

Ok you can't panic. And we will all send prayers and good thoughts. I'm so sorry you are going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Crossing my fingers @AliBryant ! So sorry this is happening to you! Hope you get your phone back soon with the game intact! Prayers!
    #Safestorage

Android
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh I'm so sorry for you @AliBryant!! I hope everything is okay with your game. 

And glu.. We need safe storage!! We shouldn't fear for our game if something happens. It's outrageous. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers