Options

Weekday Event - 10/8/18 What a Wonderful Week for Waiting & ?

Comments

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @stirfryedshana actually, for some people it is. Some take it personal, so it’s better to just ignore that button. Maybe there are some people who like to keep their profile “clean”, meaning they don’t want a lot of disagreement reactions.
    I remember I felt really bad when I got my first one and I thought I’ve done something wrong, but expressing my thoughts is completely normal and I understand that everyone is able to disagree with them. We’re all good, dolls.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH haha Maria tried to do me dirty twice now and it’s always on VIP events 😂
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    That's very random but I saw that they updated the KKH icon in play store and she has a very dark skin as if she overused tan cream 😅

• Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I also don't get why some of you get a bit upset with getting a disagree on your post? I press it when I strongly disagree with a statement, as @stirfryedshana it's nothing personal it's just an opinion.
    Just as I like to show glu moderators of this forum that I agree with some statements, I also want them to know that I don't agree with some. Because I do think they read the forum for feedback. They might not always do something with it but I do want to express my opinion. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I really wasn’t aware that most people felt strongly about it, I figured it was there for a reason lol. But I understand taking things personally even if they’re not meant to be, so I apologize for any hurt feelings. 
  • Options
    Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hello, everyone! I was a little busy working but I’m back here hehe 😉 
    @KalindaKing I have a problem. I didn’t get the red shoes of the collection 😅 what should I do? Should I just wait till tomorrow?

• Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Second box is better than my first box
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Sabine_Ray that's a known issue. Kalinda said all our missing items from the bundles will show up when the update happens. Hopefully not too much longer to wait  :smile:

Also, if you get that last dress do you mind modeling it? It looks like a dress I have, but I never had any clue it was blueish!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Hey @KaylaJ  this is that last dress. It looked black in the thumbnail but it’s actually black! I got it last week and I’ve loved it since
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @KKHLucy thank you! How funny. I even put it on in my game and it looks black there too. And it's a great dress! It's my go to on SYS events when I can wear it. I was almost pefect last yr or so during a Halloween weekday SYS when we finally got fangs
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @Angeline & Jon and @KaylaJ for advocating for me and other players who have put a substantial amount of time and money into this game. 

Now for some crowd sourcing...  I updated to the current iOS today and now when I try to post a picture here on the Forum it no longer connects to my photo library.  What can I do to fix this?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What v iOS is this @HollySisk
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @LindaVB That's what @HollySisk brought up the very first time we had these TB Kollections and it's been acknowledged but nothing has changed. Just another way to screw long time paying customers. At the very least the boxes should start at 40 stars like everyone else. I totally understand that they are saying some people don't have enough available items to make a bundle, but they could bundle other things and have the remaining boxes be stars or energy or partnerships or whatever else is left. Lots of possibilities so let's hope they improve on it.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Second black box palette
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Okay everyone - I’ve only been playing since the spring so I am wondering what the big deal is with Black Friday? How many stars should I save? I have 60 right now and they’re burning a hole in my hand, hahaha.
  • Options
    Hi @kristiazd In past years on Black Friday, all k star items in the closet are 50% off. Here is the graphic from last year's sale:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030261/uploads/editor/42/3dwmelh3ep93.jpg
    iOS
  • Options
    Here's my free Kollection box. Disappointed it's shoes again. And quite dated-looking at that.

Major shout-out to @Rumpelstilzchen for styling the weekend event boots perfectly! And I adore @KathrineKapelli's outfit!

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

First box was energy. 

Second box was K-stars!

My gold box was not the best but omg that elusive hair ! 

Got the colourful sweater dress! 

She is ready to head to Rodeo Drive for a wild shopping spree! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @AliBryant! I’ve still got a little over a month so maybe I should just spend a little now.....🤔😜

LOVE that sweater dress, @TrashleyKKH!!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thanks @kristiazd ! Regarding Black Friday, I would usually splurge on big ticket items like hairs and dresses! Especially hairstyles since they would be around the 20-30 k-stars after 50% off. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So two things A How much u thinking we should save for Black Friday B as a newbie how did some of you finish I’m jealous lol like I’m at 83/150 and I’m been doing nothing  but 8 hours events :neutral: all day is that normal 
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @PicThisTia A: I must say that save as much as you can since I'm sure there are many things that you want to buy and if I don't remember wrong, they will sell TB items at discount price as well.
    B: Yeah. I'm doing gigs all day when I was newbie as well. But when there is professional events, I keep doing 3 hour reality show since it's the fastest way to complete this event. It works for reality event as well. I don't know if they updated it but I used to do reality show at Calasbasas house since it's wide and I can invite 4 other people to show up in my show. I just come back so I'm not sure if there is any house can replace that one yet :)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options

Got this new bracelet and necklace from 2nd and 3rd box respectively. My 1st one was 25 Kstars. On my way to the last box, hope that it would be something amazing as well. Those are totally wonderful welcome back gifts to me xD
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @PicThisTia let me give you a tip!
    Dont do 8 hour events! Do 3 hour events cuz their faster to finish :)
    Specially Reality Show in the Bel Air house!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got energy AGAIN on my 2nd Black Box...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma I haven't owned Bel Air house yet but how many point you can earn for each 3 hour gig at that house?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Anastasia J Kennedy: do you own the Calabassas House? In that house you can also invite 4 dolls.
    A 3 hours gig gives you 12 event points plus the points per doll, so 16 total, while spending only 20 energy.
    An 8 hour gig gives you 20 event points plus the points per doll (24 total) while spending about 48 energy.
    So you can do two 3 hours gigs for less energy while getting more event points!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @LindaVB Yes, thank you. I'm still doing 3 hour gigs at Calabassas house. But @LovelyEmma said it's better doing gigs at Bel Air so I was wondering why  :dizzy:
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Anastasia J Kennedy (I can't seem to tag you), take a look at this thread: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5434428/kkh-houses-and-pets-cost-list#latest
    Amongst other things it shows how many people it can hold during Reality Shows.

Edited to add:
    Ah no, it shows how many people it holds during Parties!
    Tagging @ladykrystal to see if she might have time to add the amount of people it holds during Reality Shows..?
    I can help, just let me know doll <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.