Options

Weekday Event - 10/8/18 What a Wonderful Week for Waiting & ?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The palette of mine with no bundle costs 60 Stars for the first 4, and 65 each for the 2nd four. That’s 500Stars. My Kollection with the bundle 30, 40, t0, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100. Thats 600. I had to do the math to be sure.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Gold box, oh well at least it bumps me further along the road to TB box. Glad I didn't get kash again.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    @LindaVB Thanks!!! That thread helps me to decide whether to buy that house  ;).
    Anw, we can invite 7 dolls for parties then I guess we can invite 4 other dolls to reality shows, it'd be the same as Calabassas house.
    Thanks again <3<3
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    For Parties - bel Air is 9 invited guests. If I recall, all you have to do is small talk with each guest and your 3 hour party is finished.  That’s why Bel Air is my Tara. (Gone with the wind home). It holds 30 extra energy every 4 hours, gives me great parties......and I hope it keeps expanding. Gourmet kitchen and personal chef?  How about gym and personal trainer? Garage and driver? Groundskeeper to keep the Shadow People off my lawn?  Lol.

hey, @AmeliaKKH & AppleP seem to be the only ones already dressing for Halloween......who wants to join ? Ooh, just found @MarianiPoizen joining in...

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My gold box. Got the black jumpsuit in my daily gift box today. They are so beautiful!! Now I can't decide what to wear😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    @kokokokonut Excuse me but does the house hold 30 energy itself or the furnitures that we bought? I haven't owned it so I don't know. And do you know how many dolls we can invite when doing reality shows at Bel Air?
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Oh, I mean there are 15 staff and pets that you can be like me and buy a few at a time.  Don't think of how much they all cost, but I looked at it like an investment.  I hate scrounging all over the globe for energy, but when I found out I can get 30 extra energy every 4 hours, I knew I had to do it.
    I basically stopped decorating any other homes, and concentrated on staffing spa guy, 3 glam room girls, the carriage driver, and the rest are pets.  It was early, and J wasn't clear.

I used to suggest players buy stars to kill the ads in every screenchange, then the jet and a car so they don't pay for travel, and now my 3rd piece of game advice.....start to fill BelAir with pets and staff. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Chelsea123 I own all of those jumpsuits and i love everysingle one of them <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Reality show in BelAir is 4 guests.  Just like Calabases. But for parties Calabases holds 7, but Bel Air has 9 guests in a party.  I do everything in BelAir now. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Got Kash on my Gold Box *sigh*
    When am i going to start having goodluck and get decent itens on my Boxes?? T----T

• Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen I think I pressed disagree on one of ur comments and that’s the first time I click the disagree button. I just didn’t agree with the old Tb box and was to lazy to reply but then later on I did and forgot to tag u to let u see why I disagree with you! Everyone have their opinions and money wise your was right cause mystery Tb cost less I think than a whole Tb kollection but to me is so much better to see what I’m going to get so I know if I want to spend kstar or not .. that’s all .. idk for other ppl that press disagree buttons but I’m not “intolerant “ .. it’s a game and I don’t really care whatever they give us they give us but if there is a way for me to save money then I’ll go for it and to me Tb kollection could save money and time cause if my kollection is ugly from the start I don’t even waist time playing for the free one .. and if the palette has hairstyles that I really want then I chase them .. but no beef here .. just wanted to explain to u why I pressed disagree on ur post 💜
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I’m pretty happy with my gold box pick 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    I LOVE seeing TB items in Gold or evern Black GB boxes.  Sometimes, my 1st and 2nd prizes were TBs, and the other 2 weren't as good.  Congrats on a great pair of earrings @Cupcakekkh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CupcakekkhCupcakekkh Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Thx @kokokokonut here’s how I styled the earrings 
    iOS player daily 
    level 11 

• Options
    OMG!!!
    @webra your koletion palete is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
    If only i had a palete like that  o:)o:)o:)o:)
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    OMG @webra ! There are palette and there are PALETTE. 

This kind of palette i would make it rain K-stars 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My doll is so over these bad palettes she’s been getting. I have like 4 years worth of items I’m missing and this is the best Glu can put together?????

anyways here’s my first box! 

• Options
    I wish paletes were more well balanced!
    Cuz no one wants an acessories overload kind of palete, and thats what most of us got this week :/
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I'm in a wonderful mood.  The tree crew finally showed this morning, and all my trimming is almost over.  When your hanging plants and the outside buses meet vertically, something has to go. And it's NOT my Swedish Ivy and Spider plants

While some show accessoried palettes, @Webra had a Kollection TDF.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’ve never been around for a Black Friday sale on here so I’m excited! I need to start saving them up. I really wish we could make wish lists, there’s so many things I want but it sucks to have to go through each category to find stuff lol. 
  • Options
    @stirfryedshana A wishlist feature would be AMAZING!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @stirfryedshana I went through and screen shotted everything I want but I only got through the accessorires before I was tired of it. It would be so cool if we could just click an item and "add to wishlist".
    iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    <3@LindaVB

@webra You are right. I think I should take a break. I love this game too much, and I take things way too seriously and get opinionated.

@Angeline & Jon  Yes, finally we can see hairstyles in the TB Kollections.
    But everything seems arranged..
    Every week I used to have very different palettes and had the dream that there could be anything in my TB box. The green dress I always wanted, a hairstyle...
    The dream was there..I like the element of surprise and to choose the box myself.
    Of course there were many disappointments, but sometimes I got surprised with a nice dress I didn't even know existed. Maybe the only dress in the palette. 
    Now our palettes look a lot alike. And the most desirable item will be most likely in the very last box.
    Kollections still feel rigged to me, even if the odds are better now.

People express their opinions here as a feedback for Glu. I'm in the minority anyway, so why the need to disagree?

But rest assured: this is the last time I post about this subject! I don't care anymore. Glu can even change the name of the game in Kim Kardashian Kollections, I am over it. Nowadays the ones who profit the most of the game are hackers anyway. 
    Or maybe I need a donkey like this:

Sorry for the long post. 

Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @webra putting everyone else's palettes to shame. 

@Rumpelstilzchen that's why I reserve my money for the occasional SMC and when k-stars go on sale. It's infuriating

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @kokokokonut
    Im using iOS 12.0.1
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @webra Your palette made me realise this forum needs either a 'Love' button or a 'Like x1000' because a simple 'Like' is an insult to the awesomeness of your palette! 😍*not jealous, not jeal- Okay, I totally am!* 😈💚❤️
  • Options
    Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    @Sabine_Ray that's a known issue. Kalinda said all our missing items from the bundles will show up when the update happens. Hopefully not too much longer to wait  :smile:

Also, if you get that last dress do you mind modeling it? It looks like a dress I have, but I never had any clue it was blueish!

This is for you @Kay@KaylaJ 😉

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The palette is ok but Dixie does not appreciate wearing all of it at one time. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    My second gold box. 50% cash again. Time to stop doing gigs and start doing reality shows!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.