Got the purple shoes on my fre GB <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    skevans said:
    You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'.Ā 
    47 x 5 = 235, 235 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3.91, or ~4 hours.

So, without doing any extra tapping or having to watch an ad for faster energy refills, it takes roughly 4 hours to do each party.
    There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 6 parties a day (24 / 4 = 6).

This is why party events are ridiculously hardĀ and why WE NEED A BONUS STAR FOR PARTIES.

@KalindaKing - what's the reason that we get a bonus star for everything else, but not for parties?

One flaw, true, we tap out 5 energy, but we get one back per guest, so it's 4 energy per guest or 36 EnergyĀ  per party
    This gave me hope! šŸ’– I have exactly 36 energy full only. I was about to sit this one out if this requires 45 energy per party because it's really hard. Hehe
    āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My palette. Nice that I got an item for bonus points (and there are 4 gb items in here!), but won't be chasing.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ā 
    Ā Good morning everyone! This so cool I picked Ā the shoes! In my GB šŸ˜Š
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Well... here is my Halloween Kollection pallette....

This is basically me when I opened the Kollection...

Sorry to post this disappointing pic...
    What the! I thought GLU already fixed this thing šŸ˜§
    āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I absolutely love Kim's birthday weekend but this one is my favorite one. The items are GORGEOUS, seriously 10/10 on everything! Thank you Glu šŸ’•

P.S. Top Threads Kollection is back šŸ˜­ that baby is going to be mine this weekend, too. Good luck for everyone chasing!Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018
    LindaVB said:
    Well... here is my Halloween Kollection pallette............
    Oh Linda iā€™m So dumb. I thought you tried a box and won the bundle. I was running right over to my games to try.....then I realized....uh, no. Like me, she hasnā€™t tried. Iā€™m thinking, maybe at 9:09 or 11:11 Iā€™d try 1 box. I mean, how bad can 1 box be? Ooooooh.........math wiz in the House? 8 Boxes 1 Prize...........probability? Can she do it? Should we try? Omg, itā€™s what, 2 hours in and Iā€™m starting to waver? At least the GBs were nice. I really love the pink/lavender dress. Same family Iā€™ll call it purple.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I got 40 kstars in my free box. šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰ I almost opened one more because I really wanted the cupcake.. Thank God I didnā€™t.

Oh, and thanks Glu for the bday decor itā€™s so nice to get rid of the spiders for a while šŸ˜€šŸŽˆ

iOS
  • Options
    Syndra x said:
    skevans said:
    You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'.Ā 
    47 x 5 = 235, 235 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3.91, or ~4 hours.

So, without doing any extra tapping or having to watch an ad for faster energy refills, it takes roughly 4 hours to do each party.
    There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 6 parties a day (24 / 4 = 6).

This is why party events are ridiculously hardĀ and why WE NEED A BONUS STAR FOR PARTIES.

@KalindaKing - what's the reason that we get a bonus star for everything else, but not for parties?

One flaw, true, we tap out 5 energy, but we get one back per guest, so it's 4 energy per guest or 36 EnergyĀ  per party
    This gave me hope! šŸ’– I have exactly 36 energy full only. I was about to sit this one out if this requires 45 energy per party because it's really hard. Hehe
    Syndra, this is great! And if you need moral support, weā€™re all here for you. you can do it.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Morning dolls! Here are my pallets, in case anyone is searching for inspirationĀ  :)

Thankfully there were 4 gb items in the pallet, unfortunately I chose cash first, then got the cupcake

The halloween pallet, which Iā€™m going to skip because itā€™s not really my thing

• Options
    @PicThisTia Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Polo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I'm so sorry @hollysisk... and I'm assuming @kokokokonut's pallette's look the same... I really really wanted the pink dress, would have loved to dress up my doll to look like Madonna in the Material Girl music video, but I decided I will not spend a K-star on this 'palette'. Instead I decided to get the event giftbox outfit... and I got it (hair, cupcake, dress)... only spent 160 K-stars to get it, way less than the Halloween Kollection would have cost me!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Iā€™m so happy with my Halloween kollection,Ā this golden angel fantasy was all I wanted.Ā 

Iā€™m so sorry for you @LindaVB and @HollySisk , but I think that for being kollection tb of Halloween you must already have the items so it is not coming.
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Got the first item: skirt
    this skirt is so SEXY Iā€™m obsessedā¤ļø
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Congratulations @JoyIrineu ! The golden angel costume is beautiful.Ā 

Yes, @LindaVB, @Angeline & Jon, @kokokokonut and I already own most of the Halloween items. Ā My (our?) objection is the palette is full of boxes with just 20 k star ā€œprizes.ā€ Ā Gluā€™s charging 30 Kstars for your first chance and it goes up from there. Ā Itā€™s an insulting and shortsighted move on their part.Ā 

When glu runs out of options in our regular TB boxes, they create palettes with fewer boxes. Ā At a minimum, That is what they should have done with our Halloween TB Kollection. Ā If they were thinking big picture, they should have created an exclusive item that you could only get if you had all the Halloween items. Instead of inspiring players to get all the Halloween items, Glu set up a situation where players dread ending up with a palette like ours. They actually disincentivized purchasing Halloween items. Pretty dumb.Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    My palettes šŸ˜Š
    picked the dress first, and then my BF picked the hair for me.
    Happy for once! And happy to see 4 items in my free box.

ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

I would only buy a box for the crow..Ā 
    But anyways... I don't support Kollections.Ā 
    @LindaVB This dress is far away from the ''Material girl" look and not that great. If you check @AmeliaKKH's video, the dress comes last. It's just not worth it. The nerve to present you again a palette like that! I would call on a general boycott on the stupid money grabbing Kollections!
    #boycottkollections
    Android
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    So many of my Forum friends have their dolls in neon and many of you won the GB hair. Congratulations to all!

I found some Forum friends still in black...

@webra Ā Dixie Ā @ArianaKKH Ā @t_tree

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My Halloween kollectionšŸ¤—I'm happy that I've won the pirate dress argh matey šŸ˜Ž

Ā 
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My Halloween palette is pretty bad except for the queen of hearts dress and the Dorothy dress. I had all the good stuff last week and now it's mostly accessories. Debating, but right now I'm leaning toward not chancing it. I don't want to spend a bunch of k-stars on ugly stuff. Maybe I'll just open one and see how that goes. Decisions, decisions.

@LindaVB @HollySisk I am outraged for you guys. Absolutely tone-deaf.Ā 
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Got event points in my boxĀ 
    Would have loved the any of the gb items but I guess the points aren't so bad since my weekend is busy...
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    Does anyone have the clothing from the dark romance collection (the boots + coat combo). can never have enough black and wanna know if I should chase this outfit or not lol

probably gonna focus more on that than the party event - finishing parties on weekends is pretty impossible lol
    šŸŒæšŸŒ»šŸ•
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Did anyone get the mini updatešŸ˜ŽI've noticed that my icon changed.Ā 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Yes to having bonus stars for parties. I was positive that we used to get them, but apparently not. I'm trying to remember which are the houses where you can get 7 guests in just 2 rooms. I know Bel Air has the most guests but I rather have the parties where I only have to go to a maximum of 2 rooms so it doesn't feel as tedious.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts