Options

🎉 KK:H Weekend Event - 10/19/18 Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Oh no I like EVERYTHING...but I want that Barbie Halloween bundle so bad but if it’s rigged for last I definitely don’t have enough k stars :(
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm probably stopping by the time I get to the top, so it's not too terrible that it's a party event. Crossing my fingers that I get the gb dress.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh dang I didn't even notice it's a party event. Good thing I don't have plans this weekend. 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    What about SMC?? Do we get a new one? The one with green hair I hope since everything is so colorful !! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    KerryBerryKerryBerry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What time does this drop?? I'm UK
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    OMG everything is amazing specially the hairs 😭

• Options
    Silz1217 said:
    What about SMC?? Do we get a new one? The one with green hair I hope since everything is so colorful !! 
    I was thinking the same! We got SMCs at Kim’s birthday events in the past three years. 
  • Options
    I loved everything but,  just a technical question:
    Why we can't get the clothes exactly how they are?
    Maybe due to copyright? but I don’t know. They make some items identical and others they usually change the color or shape, maybe they think they look better that way... I recognize there’s a few items they modified that look better than the real ones but there’s others that it should be cool if they leave it that way.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018
    What time does this drop?? I'm UK
    UK is currently 5 hours ahead, so it will  begin 10 a.m. your time.   The event begins 5a.m. eastern
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Parties aren’t too bad as long as you do them at Bel Air now right? Didn’t we get like 9 bonus for guests for a 3-hr party last time? 

I typically have trouble gerting to the last box unless its a dating its a dating event but I love EVERYTHING so I want to make sure I get that hair lol. 

I need to sell some paintings irl, I need kstars for all this stuff and Black Friday lol.
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I don't think I've finished a party event for years. Lucky I'm not super into anything. I feel vaguely uncomfortable with hair that looks like it's wet? Probably just me.

I am excited about the Halloween kollection again though!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Parties aren’t too bad as long as you do them at Bel Air now right? Didn’t we get like 9 bonus for guests for a 3-hr party last time? 

I typically have trouble gerting to the last box unless its a dating its a dating event but I love EVERYTHING so I want to make sure I get that hair lol. 

I need to sell some paintings irl, I need kstars for all this stuff and Black Friday lol.

The Bel-Air home still takes almost a full bar of energy to finish a party. Compare that with professional events, where you can film 2 reality shows and get double points for the same amount it would take to do one party. 
  • Options
    Parties are fun again, at least they are much more doable with 9 guests in Belgium Air!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Parties are more fun than they were, indeed, but they're not as fun as other events. I really hope there will be a #BonusStarForParties.

I've put it in the suggestion thread a while ago I think, but I really like the idea of getting a bonus star if you fully furnish the house. But I thought of that before the Bel Air mansion got a zillion rooms :')
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'. 
    47 x 5 = 235, 235 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3.91, or ~4 hours.

So, without doing any extra tapping or having to watch an ad for faster energy refills, it takes roughly 4 hours to do each party.
    There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 6 parties a day (24 / 4 = 6).

This is why party events are ridiculously hard and why WE NEED A BONUS STAR FOR PARTIES.

@KalindaKing - what's the reason that we get a bonus star for everything else, but not for parties?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I can't stop looking at the earnable outfit and hair.. I keep showing it to my hubby and now he thinks that I am crazy😂 "Babe it's just a game" uh yeah I know, and you are just a man🙈😂 whoops.. But I love him tho!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Absolutely right.  Still, your idea has great merit,  (I work on Bel Air the way Kane toiled on  Xanadu. ) But it needs refinement if they keep building Bel Air.   What about a star for each party if you own every home, oh. Same thing. Nvmd  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just think every other event has a bonus star so why not parties?. And am I remembering incorrectly, or did parties used to have one? I just know one day they were a lot harder than they used to be and until Bel-Air added 9 guests I could never get to the last box. I'm thankful in the fact that I now have decent enough pets that I can fill an energy bar, but if I'm struggling with parties then what about newer players? 

Also, guys and two earnables. Honestly. @Andrzej_S. has been MIA for months because of this 😢 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    skevans said:
    You can have 9 guests for a party at the Bel Air Mansion. Each person takes 5 energy.
    9 x 5 = 45.
    If you don't have a VIP membership, you have 47(?) energy if your bar is full.
    It takes 5 minutes to get 1 energy 'bolt'. 
    47 x 5 = 235, 235 / 60 (minutes in an hour) = 3.91, or ~4 hours.

So, without doing any extra tapping or having to watch an ad for faster energy refills, it takes roughly 4 hours to do each party.
    There's 24 hours in a day. Let's pretend that you don't have a life/job/money for energy/need for sleep/need for human activities, so hypothetically you can do 6 parties a day (24 / 4 = 6).

This is why party events are ridiculously hard and why WE NEED A BONUS STAR FOR PARTIES.

@KalindaKing - what's the reason that we get a bonus star for everything else, but not for parties?

Are your figures based on 3 hour parties or 8? 
    iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    What about a bonus k-star for each party  😅
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Are your figures based on 3 hour parties or 8? 

3-hour parties. It doesn't make sense to do 8-hour parties - with the amount of time it takes to complete an 8-hour party, you could do 2 3-hour parties.
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @skevans, I couldn't remember from years ago, there hasn't been a party event since I recovered my game! Back then I did them in Calabassas. 
    iOS
  • Options
    What is the total amount of energy needed for a 3 hours party at Bel Air?
    iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm excited for the earnables-- those neon separates are unlike anything in our closet, and will be fun to play around with! I'm not crazy about the tummy cutout on the lavender dress for Everly, though of course Kim looked great at Kylie's 21's birthday party in her version of it!Image result for kim kardashian kylies birthday

I hope I get the cupcake in my free box-- how great will that be for wishing forum friends a happy birthday?!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    What is the total amount of energy needed for a 3 hours party at Bel Air?
    As I wrote in my previous post:
    9 guests x 5 energy needed for each guest = 45 for each 3-hour party.

They can be a (literal) energy drain!
    :tongue:
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    I do like the neon clothing and cupcake. The hair looks wet? But that just means I don’t need to finish the event lmfao

thankfully for that, party events are a pain especially if you work weekends 
    🌿🌻🐕
  • Options
    @skevans ok so the party is complete just from the guests? I remember in Calabasas you still had to tap a few other actions so I wasn't sure. Thanks for explaining! 
    My energy bar goes to 44 and I have 88 worth of pets, so I can do three parties every 4 hours. But I have no idea how many parties total it takes to complete the event or how many event points you get per party.
    iOS
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I can’t wait for tomorrow! The items are gorgeous! Especially the hairs! 😍