Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've already decided I'm not buying tickets because the hair is not my fav anyway, but I'll see how far I can get. I do want the eyes, which currently I'm 66 points away from so I'll get them by next round. I think if we would've gotten 3 tickets each round instead of 2 then it would've been possible to finish without spending money. Not sure of Glu's math on this one, unless the purpose was to force users to spend money. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My two looks this morning. Took about 30 minutes to complete. Not great scores but I earned the eyes!!

I also won this Glamm Magazine background in my daily box! Here's Ali showing off the SYS eyes. I think they suit her!!

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I absolutely love the design of the eyes! I think @AmeliaKKH pointed out it was inspired by Kylie Cosmetics Birthday campaign photos. 

I hope in the future, eye makeup are similar to this eyes where the colors are beautiful and lashes.  ( tiny ones at the ends but does wonder opening the eyes and preventing the notorious ‘sleepy’ eyes ) Lashes are so important ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH they look fab with your doll's hair color!
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @TrashleyKKH they look fab with your doll's hair color!
    Ali, is my eyes really tired from tapping or the hair is a bit purplish ? I used the platinum blonde ( first color in the hair colors bar)
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH It does look a bit purple, I thought maybe it was the lavender one from a few weeks ago!
    iOS
  • Options
    It's the shading. It's interesting how different the colors look depending on the hairstyle.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @AliBryant I never notice the purple tinge since I am a brunette most of the times. Maybe the makeup pull the purple tones out. 

Your doll look so good in that makeup! Perfect for a magazine cover !

Anyway, good luck , girl with the rest of the looks for the voting event ! I feel like looks submitted around this time just get less votes than other times. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Not my best looks but I’ve been uninspired since those 2 low scores and the fact that we can’t finish without buying tickets 🙄
  • Options
    @soundspretty that is so cool! I never notice it before!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Guys I just had the strangest glitch lol. I went into the SYS event to see how much time until I could submit my next outfit. And when I left, I was holding my baby. LOL! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is working hard to fix the various issues you reported here. Thanks for understanding that this is a test, so sometimes unexpected things can happen!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me if you ever see me dolls. Thank you~ 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I am not going to buy any tickets.  If they cost Kstars, I’d probably buy some since Glu has trained us to expect a 30 Kstar buy-in for SYS.   I hope newer players don’t make the mistake of buying some tickets since they will lose their abundance of daily videos. 

I am looking forward to getting the new SYS eyes for Dixie.  They seem to be a bit larger than the spate of recent weekend eyes PLUS they have eyelashes!!!  I don’t understand why Glu makes so many eyes without lashes.  Can you imagine any of the Kardashian/Jenner girls without their lashes?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I am not going to buy any tickets.  If they cost Kstars, I’d probably buy some since Glu has trained us to expect a 30 Kstar buy-in for SYS.   I hope newer players don’t make the mistake of buying some tickets since they will lose their abundance of daily videos. 

I am looking forward to getting the new SYS eyes for Dixie.  They seem to be a bit larger than the spate of recent weekend eyes PLUS they have eyelashes!!!  I don’t understand why Glu makes so many eyes without lashes.  Can you imagine any of the Kardashian/Jenner girls without their lashes?
    AGREE 💯 
    Lashes are life! 

I am 58 points away from the hair 😍😍😍😍😍 I cant wait. If it were not for those 12 tickets I bought things would be different by now, so I’m grateful and thankful for them.

This has been such a fun event. I opened my game so many times just to check the counter. ♥️
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I bought 10 tickets.   I am about 140 away from the hair.   I may or may not make it,  no math for me tonight. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

My two looks and completed votes from tonight's round. At this rate I'm not going to make it to the hair, it's not my style anyway. I'm aiming to at least get to the 5 free k stars.

On a separate note I was changing my kids' Halloween costume in the closet and accidentally tapped twice to purchase a santa hat for 20 stars. Ugh!! I'm so mad because I'm really trying to save my stars for the black Friday sale. I guess at least now I've got a head start on the holidays LOL
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    The eyeshadow is neat. Probably won't make the hair, but this was my goal

PS once this is ALL over, then I'll put down my likes/dislikes on this SYS. I just want to see how it finishes and what not
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Is it just me or we are getting less votes? With the same dress after days it feels I can't manage to get more than 40/35 votes... 
    At this point the hair is impossible for me to get, I can only hope to get the eyes.
    I think you can only complete this if you buy tickets...
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    @sil5678 I notice that too. The same look that initially got around 40 votes, I reuse and it only clock around 30 ish. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    My latest looks were low 30's as well. I had been getting 40+

I'm at 854 and according to the timer I'll have three more chances to submit looks, but even if I get 40 on each I'll still be 100 points short. Still not gonna buy any tickets. Again, I think had we gotten 3 tickets instead of 2 it would have been okay, even if your scores were lower. As is, you pretty much have to hit almost 50 points every time to get able to finish, which I think is asking a lot. 

However I do really like the format of this and the fact that it overlapped other events. I don't even mind the 12 hours AS LONG AS we get 3 tickets going forward. It's the same math submitting 3 looks every 12 hours vs. submitting 3 looks every 4 hours. Less worry about forgetting to submit one. 
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I'm not sure what happened to my original post, but I want to give my opinion on this new SYS as well (since hopefully they are taking our opinions into account and not just testing for glitches). I totally agree with everyone that there is NO incentive to vote besides seeing the gorgeous dresses I don't own and cannot buy with the kash "rewards" I'm getting for voting on them. As everyone else has wondered... where are the k-star rewards that were mentioned??? I have not seen anyone say they have received one and we are 3 days into the event. No one is voting anymore, and I hope someone doesn't get stuck close to earning the hair near the end of the event and have it end before people vote on their looks. That would be the pits :s

Besides the rewards, I am also nervous about not being able to finish this event. I am a long-time, dedicated player who has somehow managed to not spend any real money on this game. In the beginning, finishing events was so hard. I bought every house. I have totally furnished every house (I am mentioning these things to prove the time I have put into this game). I bought every pet so that I  can get energy and finish events more easily to earn all the rewards. I appreciate being able to finish the events because I have put the time and grind into being able to do so for YEARS. However, this event is looking like there is no way I can finish it without spending real money. I hope I'm wrong, but if this is the case I will be super disappointed.

On the bright side, the earnables are gorgeous. I love the theme idea, and it is definitely a bonus to not have to spend k-stars on items we have to wear like the old SYS. However, if the rewards and wait time don't improve, I'm not sure I like it any more than the old way.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    My looks and votes from this morning. Like others I have noticed a decline in scores even with repeat looks. Everything is getting about 10 points less than it did the first time I used it.

iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I noticed a decrease too, but luckily thanks to buying 10 extra tickets, I am now only 30 away ftom the hair.  So after I get the hair I'll,;figure out if I could have done it without the extra tickets.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My looks are also getting low 30s now.  I thought I’d easily get to the eyes but now I’m worried. I am so opposed to cash for tickets that i will accept losing the eyes but I sure am salty over it. 

I agree that we need atleast three tickets per time period. 
    IF tickets must be purchased, it should be Kstars not cash. (We know theres no way it would be kash so I’m not wasting time on that suggestion) 

I will write complete feedback after event ends. 

Thanks for posting @surrjane. It’s great to hear from another long time player and quite impressive that you’ve done it without opening your wallet. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yeah I’ve noticed a huge decrease, I was getting about 45 per look and now it’s more like 35, wether a repeat or a new look. 

I earned the eyes late last night! Looks like I’ll only have the opportunity to submit 6 more tickets bc my 7th & 8th wouldve been 2 hours after the event ends.... so I think I’ll only get to the energy and thats it. I was hoping for at least the k stars since I knew the hair wasn’t happening, but I don’t think that’s likely. I’m not willing to spend $5 or $10 in real money just for the hair and 5 k stars. Very dissapointing but whatever, I love the items I was able to earn. 

@kokokokonut how much was buying 10 tickets? My game is only showing me options of 1 for $1, 6 for $5, and 12 for $10. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Im still working toward's the eyes for this event (I'm about 80 point away, not a lot of dress options since I've only been playing a few months) but I'm hopeful I'll get them... on another note, I keep getting a glitch where I'll exit the voting for sys and another person's doll is in the place of mine. It's happened like 3 times 😛 
  • Options
    Sadly it's impossible for me to get the stars or the hair. I'm too far away and have only one round left tomorrow because of timing.

Here are my two looks and votes from this evening:

iOS
  • Options

My looks just came back with the results and I might get the k stars if I have 40 votes at least for both my looks for my next turn. But I don’t think it is possible to get the hair without buying at least 4-5 tickets.
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    The team is working hard to fix the various issues you reported here. Thanks for understanding that this is a test, so sometimes unexpected things can happen!
    Thanks you! I quite enjoy this glitch though 😅

Although I haven’t been able to get rid of my baby though lol. 

Still carrying him around over a day later no matter what I have tried😂

Good thing he is stinkin cute!! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!