Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/29/18 Halloween Week and ?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My crazy luck iPad reboot itself so now this pop up guess my weekly event
    Did you send the ticket? I hope it resolves for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts and support.  I appreciate it and am so glad I’m a Forum “regular.”  We celebrate each other’s victories and empathize during the tough times. 

@Allegorie  I hope you get the Korkov head!  It’s pretty funny to see our dolls in those silly huge heads. In my male doll game, i dressed my James as Simon today.  Lol

@webra  it’s breaks my heart that you lived in a community where you felt the need to hide your faith. This country was settled by immigrants looking for religious freedom. Sadly there are ignorant people who embrace evil and hate... but there are far far more who support your right to practice your faith openly and without fear. 

@PicThisTia  I hope you can restore your game!  Glu needs to prioritize safe storage. 

@Candycorn  50 Kstars! Congratulations! I’m jealous. Which survey did you complete?

@Rikk  I absolutely love that brown beret hairstyle.  I’m always excited when cold weather hits so Dixie can wear it.  I’m happy you won it. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Here is my James doll dressed up as Simon.  Is it bad that I’m letting the baby cry and cry?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts and support.  I appreciate it and am so glad I’m a Forum “regular.”  We celebrate each other’s victories and empathize during the tough times. 

@Allegorie  I hope you get the Korkov head!  It’s pretty funny to see our dolls in those silly huge heads. In my male doll game, i dressed my James as Simon today.  Lol

@webra  it’s breaks my heart that you lived in a community where you felt the need to hide your faith. This country was settled by immigrants looking for religious freedom. Sadly there are ignorant people who embrace evil and hate... but there are far far more who support your right to practice your faith openly and without fear. 

@PicThisTia  I hope you can restore your game!  Glu needs to prioritize safe storage. 

@Candycorn  50 Kstars! Congratulations! I’m jealous. Which survey did you complete?

@Rikk  I absolutely love that brown beret hairstyle.  I’m always excited when cold weather hits so Dixie can wear it.  I’m happy you won it. 

Thanks still no word but I’m hoping just might miss out on weekly event :(
  • Options
    GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I got the latest VIP partnership outfit. Now next achievements will be the clothes of reality and trophies in the agency.

P.S : I think the spider will devour the blue butterfly. Sorry butterfly :(  

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    There a mini Halloween event going on right now, dolls! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Backgrounds I've win so far

I wonder if they're like pets and will show up every 4 hours
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options

I hope the new backgrounds stay even after Halloween. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Lost my skirt but found my boots 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I talked to everyone but the task didnt complete? 
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This one took so long to finish I was worried the double stars offer was going to run out!

• Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Loving everything Halloween this year on KKH. Got the Medusa hair last Friday but didn't care much for the eyes. For this week I got some money & energy from the first two TB giftboxes then for the third box i got the swimsuit. I guess the real throwback item is saved for the very last box then. Anywho, I'm really enjoying this game and omg I love Bel Air! I wish I could buy every single thing in there. Crossing my fingers for Black Friday.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options

Me:.........

IOS Player 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Happy Halloween everyone!
    Its 5:58am here but as it’s my birthday I wanted to be up early to try and finish the event (as the rest of my day is so busy 😂). Woke up to find this trick or treat event - what a fab idea! I love the new backgrounds and the free k-stars are always welcome! 😁🕸
  • Options
    Also I got these earrings in my throwback box. They’re ok, but I’m always a little gutted to get accessories when there were some gorgeous hairstyles/dresses up for grabs! Oh well 😂 
  • Options
    chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I can't complete my special trick-or-treat Halloween event because I don't own the gym. I have Monica standing out the front of the building instead of the last costume person, so I can't actually finish the event and get all of the rewards. Ahhhhh  :(
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @chloekkh Oh, is THAT why it won't complete? Haha that's so annoying! 

Normally I don't scroll that far to the side because I hate seeing that big yellow unfinished "talk to me" button. But I don't want to buy the gym!
  • Options
    HollySisk said:

Here is my James doll dressed up as Simon.  Is it bad that I’m letting the baby cry and cry?

James isn'r doing it, Simon is!  I think Simon will start to cry next.  Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Oh. It's said double Kstars offer but why only get 1 Kstar by watching an ad  :'(:'(
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Yeah, Monica's been standing out in the cold for about six months now. She really needs to find another customer! I'm not buying the gym just to finish this event! Is there a workaround?
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @MissEm1994   if I had my way, Baba would have shared your birthday!  I'm guessing you're 24 today?

Hope your day is special and fun. Lots of presents and.........cake.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Not buying the gym is not interfering with anyone doing the Halloween tasks. I'lll go check mine.
    Edit - I requested clarification about the gym, 99% sure that's not stopping progress.  My bet it is a time released task, we'll probably have them refreshing at some point.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    HollySisk said: 

Thank you! It was one about which iOS you use in the place that you work or something like that lol
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @MissEm1994   if I had my way, Baba would have shared your birthday!  I'm guessing you're 24 today?

Hope your day is special and fun. Lots of presents and.........cake.

Ah thanks Koko 💁🏻‍♀️🎃
  • Options
    Maria just called with a Luxe goal to buy the willow doll. I couldn’t refuse that offer, particularly as it’s halloween 😆
  • Options
    Not buying the gym is not interfering with anyone doing the Halloween tasks. I'lll go check mine........task says speak to costumed dolls on the street, Maria’s cousin’s Doll has no costume does not have trick or treat dialogue. 
    Lets see how the day plays out.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Happy birthday @MissEm1994 ! Hope you are having the best day!

Wow, I love the Trick or Treat quest, so fun!!

My doll met up with some of her friends:
    @haftime Everly and @kaylaJ

@HollySisk Dixie and @kokokokonut AppleP

And @Naimonster and @wolfandbutler2

Thank you Glu for adding new Halloween backgrounds!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @HollySisk I'm so sorry this cowardice and unthinkable act happened so close and in your hometown. I'm so happy you and your family are safe but I can't even imagine the fear and pain you and your community are feeling right now. Sending loving hugs and kisses your way doll.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @kokokokonut having Monica stand outside the gym is definitely messing with my trick-or-treat event! She doesn't disappear, and since she's standing in the spot where the last costumed person should be, I can't complete the event. I certainly don't want to buy the gym for 50 stars just to have my Halloween fun. 
    Daily KKH Player • iOS

• Options
    Ok,  I requested clarification about Maria's cousin and the Halloween task.  I'm betting more costumed characters will be popping up during the day. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary