Options

KK:H Weekend Event 11/2/18 Think Pink

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KKHLucy That happened to me too, the last time we had an SMC and the A+O bundle running at the same time.
    that happened to me as well. the SMC with the drink & grey outfit was only 1Kstar cause I had bought the A&O bundle
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    thanks darling @mikaylachimo
  • Options
    So do they all come back like that and is it more then once that they come back example whould fun and flirty come back now for a few days then poof forever or poof then month or two it pop back up 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yeah I'm broke BUT IT'S THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO MEEE 💖🌻

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hey guys I just have a question. When I had the perfumery storyline and bought the perfumery, I declined the offer of having a designer bottle bc I didn’t have enough k stars back then. Now , I kinda regret not buying the perfume bottle. Would there be another chance for me to get it?
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    KaylaJ said:
    Super, just super. I'm basically embarrassed admitting to paying for VIP bronze still considering it really does nothing but waste my money, but it's even more embarrassing that I'm paying for something that doesn't work most if the time. Would like to buy one of the hairs but of course my game isn't recognizing it and I haven't been able to even though I keep closing and opening my game. This is a known problem and Glu is basically crickets about it. 
    Did you get it fixed? This is the reason why I stopped paying for my subscription, it worked whenever it wanted to and support kept blaming my internet connection. I gave up on it and then decided to try the Silver one and, again, it doesn't work 100% of the time. This has been a known issue for months and we still can't get a response/fix about it.
    I hope you and @Naimonster got it sorted out so you can at least get those early released items! 

As someone who LOVES buying the SMCs it's sad how they might be getting replaced by these "Fashion Goals" option, especially when there has been so many released Kim's looks that we never get a chance to get. Hopefully we'll get to see Kim's outfits again very soon.
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the hair in my gift box too and it made me think of money, so Violetta is vacationing in Austria. 

As for styling the boots, I styled one look in Violetta’s street style and one with an Ali MacGraw-inspired 70s casual glam. 

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I so happy i decided to spend alil bit more Kstars to get the purple boots <3
    Their oficially my fav pair of boots i own <3 (i also love my dark blue velvet boots)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @alexiaKKH I'm envious. How does the kstars come through? Is it instant or? Mine has never once came through to the point I feel like I may be doing one less step.
    PM to add
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @Naimonster Once you've completed the offer, the stars are given via a pop-up, for me it was instantly but it indicates that it can take 1 hour to receive them. Be careful to fulfil all the requirements of the offers, this one has to be completed within 7 days, which is tough but doable. I highly recommend it! 😉
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @Naimonster You can also file a claim in the tapjoy menu. There should be a menu to the left which you can click in on and it says which offers you still haven't completed and if you scroll to the bottom there is a button to ask for help from support if you believe you have completed the deal but not been awarded the stars. I've done that a few times and usually if you send a couple screenshots in the follow up email that show you completed the requirements they tend to approve it! I've had stars come through using this method even if I didn't complete it in the time constraints. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have found the ones to do are the game trials.  They pay off promptly when you reach the prize point.  But be careful what they want.  I found very frequently, if you buy a 5$ newbie pack in the game, it really helps you get to your prize faster.  In one case I got 700 stars from another game, but I would have been playing non stop.  My 5$ pack in the other game gave me enough time boosts and supplies it was getting 700 stars for 5$.  In the starshop 700 stars would cost a lot more. But I've only done those when they were double rewards. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Any offers for signing up for the free trial are my favorite. It’s by far the quickest and easiest. I used to worry I’d get charged but the App Store really nicely organizes free trials and makes it super easy to turn off renewal. I’ve earned tons of stars & never been accidentally charged real money, plus some of the apps are cool.

These offers always get rewarded immediately for me, where some of my gameplay ones I’ve noticed a delay on them sometimes and a couple times have had to contact support with screenshots. I still always do gameplay for any games that remind me of candy crush tho lol because there’s so many & I love candy crush. I’ve always debated the war ones because of high payouts but never done them because I don’t like them either, besides one that I just had to get through the tutorial to get 30 stars! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    perhaps we should have a thread of good/bad payouts where users can put up what they did and how long it took for a payout?
    IOS

• Options
    Five five days they really had me wait but I’m excited should I join the fun 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2018

Different ways to style purple boots

@kokokokonut Dixie @KaylaJ @t_tree

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    thank you so much for the picture @HollySisk . it's so nice to see my doll without holding a baby. seriously, is there somewhere in California I can just drop the kid off at or?
    IOS

• Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Once again I’m furious that I spent 40 KStars on the event GB and THIS was my palette! 2 actual GB items and daily box jumpsuits??? Not to mention that 4K in Kash is an inappropriately LOW amount when you’re spending 40 KStars. Come on, Glu. 😡

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I want those purple boots but I am still waiting on a good offer from Maria.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So I finally completed the last tier of the hype it up achievement so technically I never ever have to film another reality show that is not in Calabasas again in my life!!! Praise be!! 

But now I think I'm officially out of things to do in the game

I think I'll try leveling up my relstionship with the VIPs now and get that achievement about inviting them to things
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I couldn’t resist completing this 😂 Looks to follow shortly on the runway thread 😁 (Loving the wild hair!) 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018

Used Kim’s vip in an 8-hr gig and I already earned 20 kstars 😱
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My doll is not impressed with this "storyline"

• Options
    pua said:
    I would forgo the business, and consider adding staff or a pet to BelAir.  I added pets and staff slowly, and now every 4 hours I have 30 energy ready to be tapped.  That's enough to use with a full tank for a lot of things.  Just something to consider.  One stop refueling.  Just my opinion. 
    Hi koko, do you know if the staff in bel air is tappable? As in energy, not intimate relations. I saw that the price is higher than the pets. 

It took me a moment to catch @pua ‘s joke.  When I did, I actually spit some Pepsi out of my mouth!  LOL.  Thank goodness iPads are easily cleaned. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    When I saw the previews for the weekend event I didn’t care for any of the earnables but assumed I’d end up with a couple since there were a few things I wanted to buy.  
    Im pleasantly surprised by the earnable dress. I really like it with my own styling.
    We don’t have many dresses that are what my family calls “dressy casual.”  It looks comfortable and yet has a modern elegance.  Very Duchess of Sussex to me. 

Dixie is heading to Sunday brunch with some friends. 

@Katinkae  Dixie  @ArianaKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Only 2 items in my 15 k star box 😕  I got the hair, which I really like, but I'm not sure I'll use it much since I usually go for longer styles. 

• Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I finally gave in and spent some stars to open my free box, and I'm very glad I did! 😍

• Options
    casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Liking the dress!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Bought these earrings.

Yay!
    Android