Options

(WWW) As in real life!/ Dress up your Doll as You!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    These are my 2 looks. As a mother I’m usually dressed like the first pic, and when I leave the house I’m like the second pic. As you can tell I’m alwats cold 😰
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Here’s my work attire. Basically what I wear when I go to court.Here’s what I wear when I come home from work. 😋
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    What a super fun thread idea @Rikk !

I did three looks. l wear mostly black, grey, navy, with the occasional deep jewel tones like deep red, forest green, or deep plum.

Look 1- at work- I wear mascara and a peachy-pink gloss daily, low effort hair, and my office is relaxed casual so I wear dark wash denim and a decent basic tee, top, or sweater. I love simple, delicate, gold jewelry so I usually have a necklace.

Look 2- at home or errands- sweats and a bun all the time, no makeup.

Look 3- going out- I'll blow out my hair so it's voluminous, smooth, and shiny. I love wearing black tights and dresses. Since we have no tights that cover the feet in the wardrobe I'm wearing boots, but real me would wear normal black heels or wedges. Makeup doesn't change much, maybe a light handed smokey eye, same lip as every day. Amp up the jewelry to a little more blingy too. :)

iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Always love this kind of threads, I think there's been 2 previously and I participated too.

@t_tree Haha I can see you're always on the phone!
    @AliBryant I wear tights with dresses too, sheer or opague, it slims the legs! I love the sheer tights in kkg, the ones in kkh always cut off at the ankles.

This is how I am irl, I realised my doll's feature are the same, except I think I wanted to go for a more mature look so I made her face shape more angled with tanner skin tone.
    My style varies a lot, but I'll just pick this simple casual look and a look when I dress up. Altered the colors of the shoes, yup I love black. Majority of the days I don't put on make up, when I dress up I put on foundation, blush and lipstick only. I always need a mini bag with me, just enough to put my phone in, not too big otherwise people will start putting their stuffs in my bag lol.

PM to add
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @Naimonster I am always on my phone for sure. Might as well be surgically attached lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    This is great. We do have an existing  thread of our dolls dressed as we are,  last used in June.  So I’m merging.  What’s interesting, as our wardrobes increase, it’s fun to see how our dolls have morphed through the years.   Merging now. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Now that we have the new purple boots I have to redo my look.
    Thank @rikk for rejuvenating this thread.  Again....the to-. It is the epitome of Koko’s normal wear. Maybe for date night,  now picture a Harley Tee instead of Balmain, and that’s my daytime look. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    At home
    During the day
    Going out

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited November 2018
    On my casual days, usually I'm just trying to run around town getting soup for my good for nothing husband.

Work days require a bit more effort so I usually do a cheerfully colored top and pair it with my Lululemon leggings that my daughter in law got me last Christmas. My hair is in relaxed casual waves on my work weeks.

And last, weekends is where I take a risk and go for my wild card at the local fetish bar. I don't really bring my cat, it's just a metaphor for my Cougar-ish energy that I bring to the table on weekends.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options

Here’s my story home look.  My hair is worse than a shedding dog.  If it’s not pulled back and tied or braided, it’s all over. Lol.  My sandals are  my ‘‘rubber feet”.  They let me walk around the house more easily.  They are my new bare feet. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary