Options

v9.6 Update: Turkey & Black Friday + More!

15678911Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LovelyEmma It's coming to Facebook today!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma It's coming to Facebook today!  :)
    Yay :D  
    Thanks Kalinda <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    You can decorate your Bel Air home for Thanksgiving now! 
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you Kalindz.   Off to decorate........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yay! I love fall. There are decorations available on the lawn, living room, and dining room. Nothing in the foyer :(
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    omg i went into my game and completely forgot i was going to go and decorate for Thanksgiving
    my head is a mess but thank youuu
    I love decorating!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Didn't we decorate for Thanksgiving last year or am I thinking of another holiday? I thought I remembered reading that if we decorated then our décor would be put in "storage" and come back the next year. Am I crazy?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Didn't we decorate for Thanksgiving last year or am I thinking of another holiday? I thought I remembered reading that if we decorated then our décor would be put in "storage" and come back the next year. Am I crazy?
    not at all, I remember reading (and getting a pop up) about us keeping our decorations so we could re use them next year
    if i'm not wrong, we did this for Thanksgiving as well 
  • Options
    You'll have an opportunity to display your old Thanksgiving decorations soon. They'll be available closer to Thanksgiving.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Okay but what’s the deal with making the SYS events only for selected players and not for everyone. If you’re trying to collect feedback you could just get more feedback if you’ve released it to the entire community.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Decided to dress my hubby in more sweater weather clothes and decorate the living room with the new deco. I love the falling leaves 🍁 ( probably be a pain in the backside if leaves keep falling inside a room irl )

IOS Player 
  • Options
    NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Can't wait to get the update!!!! Lol going bananas waiting
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    JooHyek said:
    Okay but what’s the deal with making the SYS events only for selected players and not for everyone. If you’re trying to collect feedback you could just get more feedback if you’ve released it to the entire community.
    I agree but on the other side, I think it must be a lot easier to collect feedback and fix the glitches/make the tweaks needed from a number of selected players rather than releasing a beta version of a SYS event to the entire community and watching it not work because of the things they need to fix. 
    The fact no one is getting it two times could mean Glu is planning on releasing it to everyone, just eventually and fixing the issues they're receiving from the feedback.

What I wish could be adressed (sorry if it  has been answered) is the fact people did lose the items using the beta version of this new SYS system (because of the timing we needed to wait/amount of tickets we had/points to get each item, etc) Are they going to get the chance to participate again?
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It’s testing, some people get selected and some don’t. It’s no different than say the Stories feature that some people got to play and win items and others didn’t. Not everything is fair all the time, just sayin. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finally got the update but it's taking a bit to load and for some reason 2 more downloads for it are currently  queued. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

It is refreshing that Lexie and Raul offer to take you back to Hollywood after their dates. Cassio should learn a thing or two from them. #justsaying 
    Is this a VIP mission or something?
  • Options
    Aidette said:

It is refreshing that Lexie and Raul offer to take you back to Hollywood after their dates. Cassio should learn a thing or two from them. #justsaying 
    Hello Aidette! Nice to meet you! Nope, you get the dates with Lexie first then Raul after doing the Flossy G and Alexis storylines from the new update. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Aidette said:

Hello Aidette! Nice to meet you! Nope, you get the dates with Lexie first then Raul after doing the Flossy G and Alexis storylines from the new update. 
    Nice to meet you too! I actually didn't get those date missions and I completed both the Flossy G and Alexis missions. I'll have to look into that.
  • Options
    Aidette said:
    Aidette said:

Nice to meet you too! I actually didn't get those date missions and I completed both the Flossy G and Alexis missions. I'll have to look into that.
    Oh no, did you choose to flirt with them during last update? I read that those who choose to friend zone them didn’t get the dates options this update. It is just dates but you can look into it. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Aidette said:
    Aidette said:

Oh no, did you choose to flirt with them during last update? I read that those who choose to friend zone them didn’t get the dates options this update. It is just dates but you can look into it. 
    Ok yep, that's why. I friend zoned them both last update 😂 Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I only friendzoned lexie, Raul didnt call me 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    yezx said:
    I only friendzoned lexie, Raul didnt call me 
    Same! Unless some undone tasks are blocking him from calling me? But I only have like 4. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Loving the decorations in our living room! 💕Who else is saving the Thanksgiving mission for when it's actually Thanksgiving? Lol 😂
  • Options
    NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Thanks Glu for shortening the week event for those of us that got the update late!
    @KalindaKing
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I got the call from Lexi but not Raul and I already did the Brazil interview.