Options

KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Also Excuse me but Why aren't you giving 60 stars anymore?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    yezx said:
    Last outfit, I now have 927 points, so I'm not getting the hair... I don't know where I went wrong? My points have been between 20-50 all the time, last event I recall getting higher points. Maybe give bonus votes per claimed item, lower the votes for the last item, give up to 3 tickets, give 1 every 4 hours,... I dont know but it's been hard scheduling this event in my week...
    I don't like that it's impossible to finish without buying. I've been playing since the beginning and I haven't finished an sys since they changed to voting!  Maybe make extra tickets available for stars or Kash instead of real money?? 
  • Options
    yezx said:
    Last outfit, I now have 927 points, so I'm not getting the hair... I don't know where I went wrong? My points have been between 20-50 all the time, last event I recall getting higher points. Maybe give bonus votes per claimed item, lower the votes for the last item, give up to 3 tickets, give 1 every 4 hours,... I dont know but it's been hard scheduling this event in my week...
    I don't like that it's impossible to finish without buying. I've been playing since the beginning and I haven't finished an sys since they changed to voting!  Maybe make extra tickets available for stars or Kash instead of real money?? 
    Yes, like there are a lot of options to make it possible to end the event without spending money...

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    yezx said:
    Also Excuse me but Why aren't you giving 60 stars anymore?
     This is not a new SCM. The bundles are the same items and price as when they were first introduced. 
  • Options
    MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

I still have three looks to send, and the last one I sended is still getting votes, so if my scores keep consistent I am getting the hair without buying even one ticket! 
    I also reached the hair in the last testing of the event so I know for a fact that is not impossible to win without buying tickets

I may be in the minority but I'm loving this event, I love that we get extra k-stars and that we get something extra for voting, I also like the length of the event and the timing of the tickets because it keeps me interested in the game in weekdays without interrupting my Uni classes or my sleeping time like the weekend events 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I just now got the dress so I’m doubting I will make it to the hair. That was my experience with the first SYS test as well even though I spent money on tickets for that one. So unless you get really good scores on most of your outfits, it’s not possible to finish without paying money. 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My current average per look is 42 (and going up, my votes in the beginning were lower). I’d say that’s pretty good but I guess not good enough for the hair... I think I’m only gonna end up about 50-100 points short at the very end...
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay so after I complete the sys thing it’s said that there was a ranking but why didn’t it show  before is it a glitch 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Liking the SYS blazer/dress a lot! What a pretty color. 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Okay so after I complete the sys thing it’s said that there was a ranking but why didn’t it show  before is it a glitch 
    Yes please disregard it, and Glu is aware. Thank you. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Finished the event a bit earlier than usual due to event points in my gift boxes. I really like this look! Kind of wish the hair was just a little bit less over-the-eye for daily wear but all in all I think it’s gorgeous and the eye-covering part of it makes for ~extra dramatic~ poses which is great lol
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm at 1010 right now and if I'm not mistaken I'll have only 3 more looks to send until the event ends with my scores averaging on 42, so I'm not gonna make it to the hair unfortunately. I think a big problem was that I scored REALLY poorly on my first 2 looks. My lowest score was 18!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Same skirt, different dolls

@ArianaKKH  Dixie(as a redhead) @yezx  @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I can't seem to find a formula to what's getting the most votes on this one. I've done super casual, to super formal, and everything in between... And I only have 776 for 23 outfits. I'm stumped.  Oh, and all I've gotten for voting is Kash. I gave up. 
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Won the bun from the SYS event too.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Same shirt, Different dolls

@mikaylachimo Dixie @SugarK @KatePillgrim

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I think I will make it to the hair! I have three subsmission left (noon, 6pm and midnight) and I am now at 1104. I really hope I will not need the midnight submission because I really really need to sleep...

Here are my entries 19-24:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I finished the SYS without spending a dime so it's pretty possible.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    astray said:
    I finished the SYS without spending a dime so it's pretty possible.
    Not everyone is able to get at least 44 votes on every look, maybe think about those players too

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @astray I am styling my heart out here and most probably won't make it. Like many others! You make it sound like this was easy. Well it is not! Maybe it's possible, but it is way too hard. 
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, I know I am sweating it out with all 3 games. Congratulations to the lucky ones who have already finished.  Off to see if the 5 oclock voting.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I know I can't finish the SYS event. I put in a lot of effort too, to the extent of using a different hair and different outfit every single look (for Jax I re-used some hair).

I'm frustrated at the game, at myself and voters. I got 26 votes one time, and 34 votes many other times, I might not be the most stylish but I didn't think I deserve that at least.

The worst part is I lost sleep the whole week because of the time the tickets come in for me, and I'm still a loser at the end of the week.

Also, one of Jax's look mysteriously disappeared, no votes no ticket. Can you imagine how frustrated I am right now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hi everyone! I complete the event yesterday, I love the hairstyle and the top 💖 The skirt is not my style, so I use this perfects pants 💗

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I know I can't finish the SYS event. I put in a lot of effort too, to the extent of using a different hair and different outfit every single look (for Jax I re-used some hair).

I'm frustrated at the game, at myself and voters. I got 26 votes one time, and 34 votes many other times, I might not be the most stylish but I didn't think I deserve that at least.

The worst part is I lost sleep the whole week because of the time the tickets come in for me, and I'm still a loser at the end of the week.

Also, one of Jax's look mysteriously disappeared, no votes no ticket. Can you imagine how frustrated I am right now!

I share your frustration Nai. For the first day and a half my looks were receiving very low scores then suddenly the scores went into the 40s but never anything higher than 49.  Yes, the event MAY be possible to complete but not for everyone when you have to rely on chance that your looks will receive good scores.  If I can work my butt off to complete an event then that’s fair, but if I have to rely on chance that’s totally NOT acceptable. 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Every other type of event in the game (besides vip I guess) as long as we work hard and grind through they’re very possible to complete. Often even with a day or two to spare if we really really put in the effort!!!

This one it seems like so many aren’t finishing despite putting in continuous effort all week long to submit looks on time despite weird submit times and outfit restrictions and getting pretty good scores. (Personally I averaged a 42, most of my beginning of event looks are 37/38/39 and almost every single one of my looks the past couple days has been 45-49). Honestly I really like the new format and there’s changes that I do like, but this new SYS just doesn’t compare to other events in terms of difficulty or fairness. I’m glad it is possible to win without spending real money, but if you mess up on submitting too late even once or have a late/bad start, then you’re grinding all week knowing you don’t even have a chance! 

Overall, I got 3 items, stars, kash, and energy... and I don’t even like the hair. So you wouldn’t think I’d be too upset, but it’s really not sitting well with me that barely anyone is finishing despite hard work and overall good scores, and if they do it’s pretty last minute. If you do super super well you should be able to finish this sys after 5 or 6 days I think, and on the 7th if you’re only doing average. Similar to other events, where people who have a million pets/dollars or a lot of time to play and work hard can finish by the end of the first or second day, but others finish Sunday/Thursday. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Are anyone else’s daily gift boxes not allowing you to watch an ad to open a second? It only has the “open another for 10k stars”. It’s been the last 3 days!

Also, does anyone know how long the SYS looks are being voted on? Example: is my doll against another doll for 1 hour? Or for a certain amount of votes?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    With all due respect i am not trying to make it seem like anything @Rumpelstilzchen i am only sharing my own experiences with it, this is honestly the first time that I've even played the new SYS system, like many i wasn't  exactly picked to sample it before it was released & like many on here, I too was frustrated & wanted to give up because i didn't believe that it could be done without spending money but after reading what others had to say about them finishing it without spending cash, i didn't give up and i encouraged myself to keep going, i don't believe anyone who said it, was trying to make it seem as if it is easy, i believe they were only trying to encourage those like myself who didn't believe or wanted to give up not to give up. I get that you are frustrated but please don't take your frustrations out on me because you aren't getting the results you wanted from this event, that isn't my fault or anyone else's. I come in this thread because i love seeing everyone share how they've styled their dolls during this event, not to be attacked by you or @yezx for having an opinion because I'm excited that I managed to finish without having to spend real cash , heck I'm surprised i even got that amount of votes because i usually don't get them let alone finish these events. I'm as nice as they come but being rude & hostile is something i won't allow anyone to be towards me especially over an event on a game, respect me and i will do the same in return. 

Have a nice day! 🙂
  • Options
    My sys looks averaged about 32. Nothing over 35. 
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Where were you attacked by anyone lol. People pointed out that for a LOT of players, this SYS is not Possible to finish. 
  • Options
    alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    The old SYS was perfect. This new one, despite having a better design, has ruined everything I liked about SYS events:

- The fun. This new one-week long format combined with the extreme difficulty of the event has made it very stressful and exhausting. Not good at all.

- The fashion. Blocking items, OUR items in OUR closets, is simply a deal breaker for me. If it was to encourage creativity, well I'm afraid it majestically backfired, because all I'm seeing during voting is off-theme looks, and let's not forget the insane amount of ripped jeans during the previous SYS test. It is unfair to newer players that don't own many items and it just makes the voting experience terrible. Also, the whole "watch a video to unlock" prove that this is all about $$$. I think I'll pass.

- The voting. While I appreciate the efforts made to incite players to vote, the rewards are still not worthy enough. If Glu wants to keep throwing cash at us, maybe they should make it a more useful currency... But since the game rely so much on k-stars, I'm not gonna waste my time for useless cash. That combined with the painfully off-theme looks, I have lost any interest in voting, which is a shame because I used to enjoy it...

Now like I said, I appreciate that Glu is trying to make efforts, but I have to say I am disappointed that our feedback about the last SYS wasn't heard, and I sincerely hope that it will be this time. SYS events played a major part of me falling in love with this game, and it's heartbreaking to see it ruined, just like that. I understand that Glu needs to make money, but taking away what we already have is not a smart way to do so.

I used to finish SYS events a whole day or more before the end, but with this new one I am not even sure to get the hair. I haven't changed my playing habits (but I had to adapt to this new system) so it's the SYS event that has become harder. It is perfectly normal for a company to improve its products, but I think it's unreasonable for Glu to do so without providing the same quality of gameplay as before...