Options

🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The update just arrived to Facebook!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    From what i can see of this outfit... I'M OBSESSED! BUT PLEASE, praying to god, please do not put it as a SYS event! Like put it as a bundle, i wpuld spend shit money for this! Pease glu😭😭💖i might not get it if it will be a sys event! IM SCARED
    I honestly believe it is an SYS item 
  • Options
    I opened the holiday gift box and i picked energy T....T
    I had 3 Holiday itens (the golden skirt, the cold breath animation and the fury coat)!
    Hopefully tomorow i can get a Holiday Item :3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    astray said:
    From what i can see of this outfit... I'M OBSESSED! BUT PLEASE, praying to god, please do not put it as a SYS event! Like put it as a bundle, i wpuld spend shit money for this! Pease glu😭😭💖i might not get it if it will be a sys event! IM SCARED
    I honestly believe it is an SYS item 
    Kalinda posted spoilers in the weekend thread and the dress and necklace (or is it part of the dress?) are going to be in a SYS on Monday along with shoes. We got the earrings in a previous SYS

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6648934/#Comment_6648934

Not sure if the hair is a style we already have. I feel like the color could just be the white in an edited picture, but it is really pretty. Hopefully the makeup appears in an event because I think it'll be fun to play with. 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I’m so in love with this dress! I hope we can get it with kash or kstars one day or earn it... not in the “chance” or real money options. It’s soooo beautiful!  <3

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I want to know what the market segment that both plays KKH and can afford Cavalli irl is like, because (spoiler) I am definitely not part of it 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The patio, grotto and pool area of our Bel Air house is snowing too, nice job Glu for not missing out on this detail! I don't want this snow to end, I don't want the next update!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Question:
    With this update how many missions do we get??
    I got th Christmas Reality Show Episode one and the Roberto Cavali one! Am i missing any?
  • Options
    Question:
    I got th Christmas Reality Show Episode one and the Roberto Cavali one! Am i missing any?
    Did you get the Tale of Crowns one in Toronto?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Lisylis said:
    Question:
    Did you get the Tale of Crowns one in Toronto?
    Do you get that one at the same time as the Christas Reality Show and the Roberto Cavali missions?
    Please tell me D:
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Whatever you do Glu, please don't put this dress in kollections! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    icechic said:
    I’m so in love with this dress!

Wow! It’s so beautiful 😍 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I absolutely love the street decorations!
    The snowman is so cute and always makes me smile, and the snow globes are so beautiful!
    ❄️🎄
    Android
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma I got the Tale of Crowns quest at the same time as the others. I guess if you have any of the older Tale of Crowns quests that aren't finished yet it might have an impact on the sequencing? I'm not sure what else might have an impact on it.
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I didn’t get the tale of crowns quest either...
    But I’m not totally sure If I did the first one or not. I only have a few tasks in my to do list, but some of them are really old!! They might precede the tale of crowns one, who knows. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    @LovelyEmma I got the Tale of Crowns quest at the same time as the others. I guess if you have any of the older Tale of Crowns quests that aren't finished yet it might have an impact on the sequencing? I'm not sure what else might have an impact on it.
    I still havent gotten it!
    But im not surprised because almost every single update i dont get one of the 3 missions but wtahever!
    There is nothign i can do :/
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Glu - I am loving the new holiday decor options! And the prices!

iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant ooooo thank you for pointing this out because I hadn’t noticed! Love the decorations. I wonder if I’ll get my piano back before the decorations go away 😂
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018

I didnt know where to put this, but when I try to watch videoes for k stars it doesnt show up :(
    sometimes it just takes me straight to all the other options also. Someone know how to fix this? 😁
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I've also had problems with watching videos lately. It's taking me to the offers and my rapid recharge also says no videos are available most of the time.
  • Options
    Exactly! Soo annoying :/ like the few stars we get from watching ads and it does'nt work...

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Katinkae said:

I didnt know where to put this, but when I try to watch videoes for k stars it doesnt show up :(
    sometimes it just takes me straight to all the other options also. Someone know how to fix this? 😁

I turned off my in app purchases setting, in the hopes of triggering more than the 2 or 3 I've been getting lately.  Then I got this popup when I tried, so I changed the setting back.  Why not check those settings just to see,  sometimes when I get updates some settings change.  If you're still set to permit purchases,   We can try something else.  But I got that exact screen after the circumstances I described.
    Good luck.  Oh, happened to me on iOS
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I was so happy to see last years decos pop up again.  I wish we could do both the wreath and the paper decos in the Foyer of BelAir.  They don't clash....one is on a door the rest are everywhere else.  Please? oh Please.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko: I've tried this alot.. I have the in app puprchase off at all times except when im buying stars, and either way I dont get the watch video pop up 😳

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Katinkae mine does that sometimes too and I have no idea why (sometimes when I’ve watched like 2 videos it will start) but usually if I wait like 10 mins and try again it’ll show up again and I can watch the rest. maybe just poor connection? Idk

I hate when mine goes straight to other offers instead of the pop up asking, that it does all the time. I always have my finger ready to click the x In the corner before it loads lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    I just tried and got 3 videos then it went to other offers, I look them all over and sometimes when I am done, if I tap get free stars again, the video offer returns for another star. So, check other offers.  Sometimes you'll find something good, sometimes even a video there, and then come back and try again.  you might be pleasantly surprised. 
    @katinkae yeah sorry that wasn't any help about the inapp purchases,  maybe it will help someone else.  But Scrounging for stars can be an adventure.  I wish we had more sure fire businesses.  Like the SoChic, Chevier, and the art gallery.  Let me buy businesses where I don't have to depend upon the whims of the clientelle like perfume or wine.  Let me know "do this and you will get that" and that is a business I will buy. 
    Ok, put cuter clothes in the gym and I'll buy that too. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh it sucks its like this for other players too :/ all my other offers is just downloads and actions, not videoes 😖

• Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I just tried and got 3 videos then it went to other offers, I look them all over and sometimes when I am done, if I tap get free stars again, the video offer returns for another star. So, check other offers.  Sometimes you'll find something good, sometimes even a video there, and then come back and try again.  you might be pleasantly surprised. 
    @katinkae yeah sorry that wasn't any help about the inapp purchases,  maybe it will help someone else.  But Scrounging for stars can be an adventure.  I wish we had more sure fire businesses.  Like the SoChic, Chevier, and the art gallery.  Let me buy businesses where I don't have to depend upon the whims of the clientelle like perfume or wine.  Let me know "do this and you will get that" and that is a business I will buy. 
    Ok, put cuter clothes in the gym and I'll buy that too. <3
    Here's a thought, the gym is a much cheaper option than the staff in bel air energy wise.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Glu if you messed with videos in this update please fix it. :-/
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I changed my current year tree on the lawn for the snow guy and now I can't change it back to the tree. Is there anyone else having this issue?