Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I love your boots @HollySisk
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What does it mean "bombed for me"? @AliBryant
    Good or bad?
    Android
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Bad, like it was a bomb, or when a movie bombs at the box office, it stinks, haha
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My looks have been bombing since submission 8. I was doing so good and now I'm struggling to get 40 points on a look. My average has dipped from 48 to 43 because of it, so I'm likely out of the running for the hair. I will get the dress which is all I really care about but still. I'm recycling my looks and getting 10-15 lower votes for them the second time around. Very frustrating
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen
    but if you say something is "the bomb" it means it's really cool and awesome lol
    #english
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Same for me @soundspretty. At least 5 points less each look. Don't think it's a coincidence, last SYS it was like that, too, at halftime.
    I don't trust this voting process. To me it's like our new TB boxes, no coincidence there..
    Android
  • Options
    Thanks @eggsandbananas! I always like to learn!
    Android
  • Options
    Same for me @soundspretty. At least 5 points less each look. Don't think it's a coincidence, last SYS it was like that, too, at halftime.
    I don't trust this voting process. To me it's like our new TB boxes, no coincidence there..

I just want to know who I'm being paired with because there's no way I'm losing to any of the dolls on my trendsetters list. No way. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

If she's buying more tickets, she'll probably do it now.  She's due to put through 2 tickets soon.  I hate that I'm approaching this like an Ebsy Auction. Hey grh
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This event made me realize that I own more open toe boots (peeptoe?) than "normal" boots. 😁
    Android
  • Options
    If she's buying more tickets, she'll probably do it now.  She's due to put through 2 tickets soon.  I hate that I'm approaching this like an Ebsy Auction. Hey grh
    My early ticket buyer is up to 1600 points

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    The lesson that I learned from this SYS is that I should stay more true to myself! In the beginning I was trying to pull that winter wonderlandy look and my voters were not having it! 

Then I decided to switch things up! I am A FASHIONISTA SAVAGE! I love these fierce Fashion Week winter looks! That’s how I do it 💁🏻‍♀️

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I got 4 extra tickets on the first day cause I was getting a sense of the event. But I’m not mad at being #1. I definitely think it was a risky move considering I lost the surprise effect. But I’ve been keeping an eye on the competition. 

I’m ready to go on a bid war Sunday night. But I definetly wish I won’t have to since there’s so much good Kollections coming and I’ll need a kstar boost. Thankfully I just cleared my credit card from my Europe trip.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I got 4 extra tickets on the first day cause I was getting a sense of the event. But I’m not mad at being #1. I definitely think it was a risky move considering I lost the surprise effect. But I’ve been keeping an eye on the competition. 

I’m ready to go on a bid war Sunday night. But I definetly wish I won’t have to since there’s so much good Kollections coming and I’ll need a kstar boost. Thankfully I just cleared my credit card from my Europe trip.
    I also got four tickets! I couldn’t wait 😂 
    No one is buying tickets but maybe they will Sunday... Bring it 

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Looks from today if anyone needs inspiration: 

• Options
    I know we are on the SYS train but I have to mention this because it’s really weird 😂

I finish 8-hours gigs faster than 6-hours one 😮 

What’s up with that?
  • Options

Watch me steal your first look and end up with 30 votes 😂

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ngl I just started dressing my doll up any kind of way cause all i want is the kstars and my votes went from 20s and 30s to 40s and nearly 50s lol
  • Options
    yezx said:

Watch me steal your first look and end up with 30 votes 😂
    LOL LOL LOL 😂 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last two looks just got 43 and 38... 43 was my lowest score but not anymore. It’s the exact same look I’ve submitted before (besides I was holding coffee this time instead of a clutch, which of anything should make it more winter??) so who even knows. 

I was hoping to get the dress with my look im gonna submit right now, but now I definitely won’t get it until my submission in 6 hours ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I am in the same boat. My look this morning was my lowest score so far, so now I won't make the dress until tonight's submission.
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh it stops at 2! So you need to submit at least one to start the timer again 
    thank you so much, i was really confused because i couldn't open my game last night due to me being out and i was so sure it had been over 12 hours haha
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I just spent 70 K-Stars to end up with... KASH. I’m so frustrated. I think I’m going to join the “boycott kollections” bandwagon.

(I had previously played this kollection a couple times when it first came out.)

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options

Knowing you need to get at least 44 votes on each look to reach the hair...

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Tried an outfit much different than the ones I've been submitting. Nervous to see how it scores!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Can someone please tell me where this stunning dress is from! It’s so gorgeous!  
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Can someone please tell me where this stunning dress is from! It’s so gorgeous!  
    It was an Elizabeth Korkov pop-up item 🎊 You can find it in the closet but it’s 280 k-stars 😂
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    yezx said:

Knowing you need to get at least 44 votes on each look to reach the hair...

Damn. I actually like your version better than mine too.
  • Options
    Haha @Amilicious, that's really sweet of you!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My looks have been bombing since submission 8. I was doing so good and now I'm struggling to get 40 points on a look. My average has dipped from 48 to 43 because of it, so I'm likely out of the running for the hair. I will get the dress which is all I really care about but still. I'm recycling my looks and getting 10-15 lower votes for them the second time around. Very frustrating
    this same thing is happening to me too and i don't think it's just a coincidence which is sad, i really would like to at least know that i can get up to the hair without buying extra tickets
    i haven't missed a chance to submit a look
    i don't know what sleeping is anymore