Options

šŸŽ„šŸŽ…KK:H Weekend Event 12/21/18 - Christmas Holiday Celebration Begins!

Comments

• Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Can someone remember to glu that it's almost Christmas not just a regular week in the winter? Cause I don't feel Christmas spirit in new clothes or it's just me
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    IM LIVING FOR THAT SNOW AURA AND GB HAIR
    kind of sad to see the Trendsetters feature is still the same (1st place takes everything home) so even though the prizes are gorgeous i might be skipping it this time
    beautiful, BEAUTIFUL ITEMS
    Christmas is my favorite time of the year so i'm super happy with everything
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    It does feel like Xmas getting SOOOOO MANY new items and I LOOOVEEE that! I get Gluā€™s job is getting us hyped and crazy and spending A LOT on their game so they can make money. Theyā€™re good at it. Iā€™ve accepted it. I have embraced it. Iā€™ll let them do their thing and wish this game will thrive so we can enjoy it.Ā 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    the Fashion Goals outfit is gorgeous and i might be going for the Evening Essentials kollection
    i have some decisions to make
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    @KalindaKing is the earnable for the SYS hair color?
    Yes, the hair color is one of the SYS earnable prizes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    KKHLucy said:
    @KalindaKing is the earnable for the SYS hair color?
    Yes, the hair color is one of the SYS earnable prizes!
    oh my God i didn't even see the hair colour but now i need it
    (here's to hoping it's not the last prize of the SYS event)
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Love the gift box hair and the earnable items are awesome imo! Iā€™m going to NEED that Ariana grande ponytail from the kollection, hopefully I donā€™t have to waste all of my stars to get it though šŸ˜– the sys looks cool as well!Ā 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ok wow, thereā€™s so much. But so this event extends until when?? Because Christmas is Tuesday.... this vip event goes until then?? even though itā€™s not in the Christmas spirit I donā€™t mind a vip, but i think itā€™s real annoying to have an SYS with all the family time & traveling....

Earnables: cute!! Nothing spectacular, but I definitely like all of it.Ā 

Giftbox: LOVE. I NEED that hair, and that dress is amazing. The snowflake aura is so cute and the eyes are really nice as well. I think Iā€™d chase the hair, weā€™ll see about the rest.Ā 

RC kollection: sad to see that dress everyone loved is in it, but at least itā€™s not the bundle. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll try for it since thatā€™s really the only item I like, maybe the clutch.

evening essentials kollection: ok I may need that high ponytail hair too!! Itā€™s SO cute!! The red dress and bundle look nice too. I think ill be giving this one a shot!Ā 

Fashion goals: cute. So much cute hair this weekend. I probably wonā€™t buy but weā€™ll see!Ā 

SYS: that outfit looks really randomly thrown together, but I like the dress & if the last earnable is the hair color.... thatā€™s fun! canā€™t wait to stress for days over if Iā€™ll get it or not šŸ™„

Trendsetters: for some reason despite all the negative feedback, and Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll end up complaining too, Iā€™m still pretty excited to try it since I havenā€™t yet! I wonā€™t be buying tickets or entertaining any heavy spenders, but at least I can hopefully get the shoes, maybe the dress! Those shoes look like the PERFECT simple gold shoe, which my closet is lacking!

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Umm... I just got back from Christmas shopping and I was so exited to read the forum, I literally threw my bags and sat down.Ā 

I cannot express my disappointment enough. The earnable items?? Really Glu? Disappointing! Compared to the Kollection the items are lazy. Before everything was about the weekend event, now everything is about Kollections! The gift box items are fine, yet another beautiful dress that I will probably use next year and thatā€™s it. Yet another eye makeup , collecting dust in my closet. IMO only the hair is truly gorgeous.Ā 

SYS? Before Christmas? And the items? Excuse me but that dress is not worth it! The Trendsetter items are okay but for me they look kinda weird.Ā 
    I am sad.Ā 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Will we at least earn a star for each gig this weekend? Or double stars on offers? Something?

I shouldn't have to say it again, but I spend a ton of money on this game because I enjoy it. If you check out my latest post in the suggestions thread, you will see I did a mock-up of how I think SMCs and bundles for real money should work. That would be $$$ straight into Glu's pockets. But I can still remain objective and see when things are unfair, such as this new format of SYS and Trendsetters, and the incessant Kollections with prizes that have extremely LOW VALUE (kash, energy, stars lower that the price of opening a box).
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am really hoping Glu has lowered the points for the SYS! Otherwise I am not babysitting my game for that dress!Ā 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @AliBryant i will never not find odd how Glu keeps missing chances of doing K-stars sales, especially during holidays and/or special events
    this, for example, would be an amazing chance to make a K-star sale wink wink
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Omg the GB items are to die for! Especially the hair and the snowflakes! The dress is really pretty, I personally donā€™t like the new pose that comes with it but I want it anyway. Iā€™m gonna spend all my stars chasing:DĀ 
    Iā€™m glad itā€™s going to be a vip weekend just because iā€™m gonna be super busy this weekend. Ā Iā€™m not even sure if Iā€™m going to have time to participate in the sys event. Iā€™m probably gonna skip this one but weā€™ll see. Thank god I donā€™t like the rewards much.
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I will be spending all of my stars chasing gift box items šŸ˜ The hair and eyes are my top 2 picks but the other items are beautiful too!Ā 
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Well Iā€™ll be saving up Ā stars this weekend :)
    i wont be playing the kollections
    Iā€™ll give the sys a try I actually donā€™t want the hairĀ 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I dunno what to say or even how I feel I need to take this all in haha!Ā 
    ā€¢ The event being VIP is very welcomed as I canā€™t wait to have a break and spend with my family, Iā€™m going the earnables big time!Ā 
    ā€¢The GB items are my favourite Iā€™ve seen in ages Iā€™m super excited about the hair and that dress omg it has to be mine without a doubt.
    ā€¢The fact itā€™s an SYS also would be fantastic if it was in the old format but there is no way I will make it to the end of another SYS after losing real life sleep during the last one! I want time to enjoy th festivities not staring at my phone. But I will give it my best!Ā 
    ā€¢ I found trendsetter fun last time even though people were buying tickets I just wished that everyone could participate thatā€™s all.Ā 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @AliBryant i will never not find odd how Glu keeps missing chances of doing K-stars sales, especially during holidays and/or special events
    You might check yourĀ game again. I just got a pop-up for a Kstar sale - unfortunately, like last time I was offered a sale, it's just for the two smallest packs.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing Do you think the K stars required to finish the VIP weekend will ever be lowered? Spending 600 K stars is a lot. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I would spend maybe 300 to finish a weekend, but VIP weekends shouldn't require 600 points like other weekends.
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I really like the GB items this weekend, but the earnables are a meh for me. The hair looks really strange and the bun looks as if it's just glued onto the back of the head (why is there a middle part of the hair is pulled back into a bun?). The earnable dress is okay, but I'm gonna echo a lot of people here and say that it's not very festive.Ā 

I hate the idea of doing a SYS during Christmas, I'm travelling to see family that I haven't seen in a while so I'll be going around a lot and won't have time to check my phone every so often. Hopefully it works out since you only have to check every 11.9 hours. The SYS earnables this week are very strange, none of it makes sense for Christmas. In addition, the outfit makes no sense, that dress with those shoes? The only thing I like are the trendsetters dress and shoes, so hopefully I make top 5.Ā 

I'll probably end up saving my stars this vip event.Ā 
    I'm TheaĀ on Android, add me on facebook!Ā 
  • Options
    sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Not really feeling the earnable items, BUT will probably end up with those items while trying to get the GB items which iā€™m IN LOVE with šŸ˜šŸ™ŒšŸ» I may take part in the SYS event just because I havenā€™t had the chance to participate in one until now, but the items didnā€™t exactly wow me. The trendsetters items arenā€™t amazing like the last trendsetters event (which Iā€™m still a little salty aboutšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚) but I will give it a go.Ā 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up @webra but I checked my game and don't have any offers :(
    iOS
  • Options
    webra said:
    judithkkh said:
    You might check yourĀ game again. I just got a pop-up for a Kstar sale - unfortunately, like last time I was offered a sale, it's just for the two smallest packs.
    unfortunately i have nothing
    but even if i did if it's for the two smallets packs i don't feel that's really worth it? thank you so much for letting me know
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @KalindaKing Do you think the K stars required to finish the VIP weekend will ever be lowered? Spending 600 K stars is a lot. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I would spend maybe 300 to finish a weekend, but VIP weekends shouldn't require 600 points like other weekends.
    the requirement for VIP events is 500 K-stars if i'm not mistaken (i don't know if this changes from device to device but i've always had the 15-50-300-500 set up)
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Ok Iā€™m probably being all conspiracy theorist here but it seems like we never get Kimā€™s SMS anymore, itā€™s always fashion goals which arenā€™t as nice.. could it be because of Kim k stepping away from apps and glu trying to redirect game from being directly linked to her? Also gutted Iā€™ll miss all this as we have no internet over Christmas and my game wonā€™t play on 4G for some reason šŸ˜­

I might be in the minority here, but I didn't love a lot of Kim's looks. So far, I have really liked the fashion goals. The one for this week is reallyĀ pretty to me.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    the requirement for VIP events is 500 K-stars if i'm not mistaken (i don't know if this changes from device to device but i've always had 500 K-stars)
    15-50-300-500
    Oh is it? 500 is still too much I think! I haven't even thought of spending more than the second reward, so I never see the end amount!

@KalindaKing

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    By the way, some k-star offers are available for randomly selected players. So you may hear of other players seeing offers that you don't have, as seen in the comments above. Keep an eye on the STARSHOP to see if an offer pops up in your game!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    judithkkh said:
    the requirement for VIP events is 500 K-stars if i'm not mistaken (i don't know if this changes from device to device but i've always had 500 K-stars)
    15-50-300-500
    Oh is it? 500 is still too much I think! I haven't even thought of spending more than the second reward, so I never see the end amount!

@KalindaKing

i personally think it is but now i'm questioning my own memory haha
    but yes, i see your point and it is quite a lot to spend sometimes
    especially when you're like me who's always thinking "but do you really need that" which is most of the times a yes buy it but still

thank you @KalindaKing i will definitely be doing that! i love K-stars sales
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Iā€™m looking through the thread not sure if this was asked but canā€™t see an answer!Ā 
    My question is will we earn a Kstar for every gig?Ā 
  • Options
    There will be bonus k-stars this weekend!Ā  :)
    #VIPKalinda