Options

🍾🎇KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    egg said:
    the brows i chose are too low for a lot of the gift box/sys eyes, so i never end up using them, because they make her look like she's tripping b***s or they look misplaced.
    I finally have the words for this, thank you 😂 looks like we use the same brows so I def get what you mean!! Same face shape as well, and I like the new lips on my doll too
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When the brows are too close with the. Eyes, I reach for a nice pair of Sunnies! B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m only halfway to the boots...this event has been so boring I haven’t felt like working hard towards it tbh.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Completely forgot about the storyline for this weekend’s event 😕 didn’t even finish #1 yet 😂
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the purse😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Last day of 2018.....wishing everyone a very 

https://youtu.be/rblt2EtFfC4
    I hope everyone has a great time tonight, stay safe and make sure you have a designated driver if you[re out on the road. Tomorrow we’ll all try and post a little quietly, i’ll Keep the Rock videos to a minimum, and we can start the year off with ......more parties! Are you dressing your dolls for NYEve parties? I think my girls will dress in their jammies, put their hair in rollers and watch the ball drop on tv. What are your dolls plans for tonight? Or yours?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Fairytale said:
    Im really disappointed with this event aswell.. the clothes dont make me think of new years at all. Especially compared to last year. And at first i was excited about the lips but honestly i dont know if im the only one who thinks this but they look really disproportionate. :disappointed:
    I’ve seen the lips work better on some faces, I think you have to take into consideration the face shape, the nose. Then try different hair, sunnies, and in the end if they don’t work for you, at least you won’t get them as a TB. Happy New Year @farytale 🎉
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Happy New Year 🎆 dolls 💖 I am wishing you a wonderful day. Like always I will be at home with take-out watching a movie, and drinking lots of 🍷 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Happy New Year 🎆 dolls 💖 I am wishing you a wonderful day. Like always I will be at home with take-out watching a movie, and drinking lots of 🍷 
    Ok, what kind of take out? I love NYEve movies.  And Wine :)

SugarB is sick with a cold, so he’s home, Baba’s home today, and I don’t get my house back till Wednesday.  An tonight is a bust.  ;(. With him too sick for fun, i’m Just playing Nursey all day and not the fun kind. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Work, Carol! I love that plaid/pinstripe combo
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Ok, what kind of take out? I love NYEve movies.  And Wine :)

SugarB is sick with a cold, so he’s home, Baba’s home today, and I don’t get my house back till Wednesday.  An tonight is a bust.  ;(. With him too sick for fun, i’m Just playing Nursey all day and not the fun kind. Lol.
    Don’t laugh but since I saw SATC in 2008, I always get Chinese take-out like Miranda did. LOL. It’s tradition. I haven’t settled on a movie, going to see what’s on TV. Sis is going to be with me. That’s too bad, but I actually enjoy having a quiet, nothing out of the ordinary night. Boring? Maybe.. But I always enjoy it.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Happy New Year from my family to yours! 🥂🍾

I felt bad for not including both kids so here’s another one 😄

I wish I had the Times Square background and we really need a new pose so we can hold both babies at the same time 🤗
    iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am soo happy right now! Best ending of 2018, we're getting one of these puppies💖😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I’m only halfway to the boots...this event has been so boring I haven’t felt like working hard towards it tbh.
    girl i haven't collected the bag yet 😂 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Happy New Year , dolls! May all your GB boxes have all 4 items and you will always pick K-stars in your Black and gold boxes! 

If Times Square will not be in my game, I will create my own Times Square moment. Glu x KKH game team, please bring back storyline in the new year. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018

Happy New Year everyone! wishing you all tons of love, happiness and peace for the new year💞

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I love that Times Square background! I wish we could all have it :/
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm really super bored so here's some gorgeous real life inspo from our recent items, including this weekend's gift box dress:

OMG Rosie H-W is a vision in that cream coatdress!! I'm still salty they made ours a pukey mauve :(

iOS
  • Options
    I am soo happy right now! Best ending of 2018, we're getting one of these puppies💖😍
    Awww that is the best news in the world.  Are you getting a boy or girl puppy?  I’m very Puppy infatuated right now.  Ok always puppy infatuated.  When, and any names picked out?  I’m so excited for you.  Congratulations.
    🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Happy new year dolls!!! I know a lot of people have been feeling a bit bummed about our recent events and items but I think there’s some really exciting things ahead for us! I have to say I’m just thankful that we get constant updates and items in the game even if I’m not a fan of some things I know someone out there is and at the end of the day our precious kkh is going another year strong! I hope everyone has a lovely New Years even and New Years! 
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Happy New Year’s Eve😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    i agree. A new year, new things to do.  We have an update coming our way,( thanksKalinda for our little preview ) a new year starts in a few hours, and as @Cchaircc pointed out, new year in KK:H to look forward to.  The game has been evolving since it began, I think we’ve never looked better, or has better fashions than we do now.
    Thanks Glu.  Happy new year!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I’m confused...Why no Times Square event?  Glu already has the background, so it’s not like they would have to create a new background or something.  I don’t get it.  Same with the earnable items...If you’re already going to design new items, why not just make them New Years Eveish?  I like them, but they’re not New Years Eveish.  I’m just kind of confused.

Anyway, hope everyone here has a Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Happy new year forum friends hello 2019 midnight was incredible in new Zealand Aucklands sky tower was lit up with pretty colourful fireworks 🎇🎆 can't wait to see what this year brings us love you all
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    We have 9 hours left to go in NY.  The house is sick and we’ll be toasting with coldmedicine way before midnight.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Well remenber when i said i wasnt gonna finish this Weekend Event??
    Well i just finished it :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    How did some of you get the Times Square background? I rem doing the event but I never got it