Options

🍾🎇KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Same @KKHLucy, I had it when it first came out, then it went away and never came back :(
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hope everyone has a great night! Happy New Year's!  :)

Like @kokokokonut, I am also stuck in bed with a nasty cold. I'll be toasting some NyQuil if I'm still awake at midnight.  :'(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Like @kokokokonut, I am also stuck in bed with a nasty cold. I'll be toasting some NyQuil if I'm still awake at midnight.  :'(
    Ugh, it's like everyone is sick. My mom went and got some Puffs with NyQuil and she wanted me to smell them, almost burned my nostrils. But I'm good. Hope you get better though! And a Happy New Year's to you too!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww feel better.  I just crawled out of  bed, dressed warm and cozy and chugged a RockStar energy drink.  Lol.   I’M up and waiting for the new year!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Raising my glass to all the forum dolls!
                                        🥂

Get well soon @katiealexandraa and @kokokokonut 's family! 
    Wishing everyone a healthy, happy New Year!
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Hey guys,

Happy New Year!  <3

2018 was really exciting for personal and professional reasons. 

First of all, I met Simon Huck from KUWTK and he was super nice, which was awesome. 

Obviously, the biggest highlight of my year was my cameo in the game! I’m so glad we had a chance to interact in KKH and I love how Koko has included screenshots from my scene in some of her openers. Becoming virtually famous was unreal.

Looking back at KKH, I think it was really cool how we launched a dating app within the game! Plus, the team made it possible for you to swim underwater, meet the royal family, and design your dream home. We also had some gorgeous collaborations with KKW Beauty, alice + olivia and Roberto Cavalli.

I love our conversations here on the forum and I want to reiterate how much we all appreciate the feedback you share with us. We take all your opinions into consideration. 

I want you to keep in mind that there are many, many factors for the decisions we end up making for the game. One of the key factors is player feedback and how our players react. For example, you may remember the Who Wore It Best? tournaments from last year. The negative feedback from the community played a big part in why that feature never came back. When we decide what to do or change with features, we have to take into account everything that plays a role - this includes player feedback, but it is not limited to it.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and picked out a great outfit IRL for New Year’s Eve, even if you’re staying in. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    So I wonder when were getting a update 9.8 thread and midweek event thread for 2019 😍 I'm so excited for kkh' future
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am wondering the same, I am thinking middle of next week at the latest.
    iOS
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I’m only halfway to the boots...this event has been so boring I haven’t felt like working hard towards it tbh.
    girl i haven't collected the bag yet 😂 
    I just got to the gift box lol but of course this was my pick:

I wasn't really looking forward to any of the items so this isn't too bad but I was wanting the extra points plus this is such a good event box like 3/4 items😭 The dress was the only one I really liked
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

2019 has started in my country. I wish all my forum friends a very happy 2019, may all your dreams, hopes and wishes come true!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

I mean it's the last day of the year so...thanks?😂😂😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Happy new year to all!! Still 6 more hours until 2019 begins for me. My doll may be dressed up for an elegant party, but in real life the weather is so awful I will just be staying in with the bf in our apartment and watching Hulu and playing some games. Drinking lots of champagne though of course!! 2018 was a bit of a rough one for me, but looking ahead: I’ll be going on 5 years with my boyfriend, experiencing even more exciting professional opportunities than this year, and will be graduating from university. I’m looking forward to everything that 2019 will bring and hope the same to all here on the forum! Cheers ✨✨
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    The New Year started in London a minute ago. I just finished my movie, may have another glass of wine and go to bed. I have an early flight to catch today 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Happy new years everyone! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Update: my doll may be going a little hard on the wine & champagne, four hours to go until midnight and she’s already lost most her dress!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Happy new year, dolls!
    I’m really excited to see what this year is preparing for the game. It has a special place in my heart and I am truly happy to be a part of this community! ❤️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    DaisyrodriguezkkhDaisyrodriguezkkh Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hi everyone I'm new in this community 😀😃 happy new years it not New Year yet for me I have about 4 or 5 hours left for the new year and I hope everyone have a great day or night love 💙💜
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @KalindaKing I LOVED your cameo in the game!! Tell the team we want more
  • Options

Update: my doll may be going a little hard on the wine & champagne, four hours to go until midnight and she’s already lost most her dress!
      With Stars on her head, no one is looking at her undies.  Is that Cavalli?  It's very attractive. was it half off?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    We have 9 hours left to go in NY.  The house is sick and we’ll be toasting with coldmedicine way before midnight.  

I know the feeling lol NY stuggle. Cray. Haha 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

As we step into 2019 I just wanna say may this year be a stepping stone for you. May you grow and enjoy life. I might have join this family summer of ‘18. But it’s one family that I would never wanna give away. love you all and happy new year 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Happy New Year, dolls! I’ve loved reading all of your posts and hearing about your plans for the evening. For me, midnight/the new year is about 45 minutes away now! I’m just staying in with my boyfriend, drinking and watching TV/movies and playing games! Sounds like my night is a lot like yours @mikaylachimo! My boyfriend and I reached 6 years in October and I just graduated from university this month - sounds like we are in a very similar situation! I hope everyone has a wonderful transition into the new year 💛 I’m so happy I joined this community this year. I look forward to checking the forum every day and seeing everyone’s dolls and styles - I love you all. Here’s to a great start to a new year!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Travel update. I am currently on my way to the airport and wondering who are all those crazy people out so early on the 1st of January 😂

• Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Having the same problem with the top lip shadow. Once you have a darker skin tone it shows up.
    Android player

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

I  toasted in Nyquil and cold medicine as well. I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight on new years eve. At least I woke up at 8 this morning and felt somewhat better.

Happy new year everyone :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone! May 2019 be a happy and prosperous one for you all!

I've started the year by just beginning my second comeback quest - I love the dresses from these quests so far! 
    I'm just one party away from getting the dress as well  :) Like a lot of people, I was so sad it wasn't a glitzy new year themed outfit, but I do really like it!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Happy new year dolls !! 🎉
    Wishing you all happiness and health for 2019 ! 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Travel update. I am currently on my way to the airport and wondering who are all those crazy people out so early on the 1st of January 😂

Doll I'm pretty sure that you've must've came across drunken peoples 😂😂😂😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ho Ho h.....oh, that was last week.   Happy new years To my wonderful Glu family.  Tomorrow at this time, when they are getting ready for work things will feel normal. Waking up to a house without Baba is very strange. He'll be back in after breakfast.  
    I wish wonderful things for you all in 2019.  I was going to get all gushy about how much I care about each of you you all rock, and let's have a great New Years day.  And, finally, I think it's time for the thread I've been telling myself to make since Saturday night (no sense of time when the boys are off work) and guess what....it's finally the right moment for me to start making that thread, 
    OH  today is time for the traditional meal of bacon, collard greens and black eyed peas,  to ensure a healthy and prosperous year.  What?  Yes, I'm Irish, and German.  Sugarbush is Norwegian, but a friend from the Purse place turned me onto it and we do it every year.  Can someone explain it better than me?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am soo happy right now! Best ending of 2018, we're getting one of these puppies💖😍
    Awww that is the best news in the world.  Are you getting a boy or girl puppy?  I’m very Puppy infatuated right now.  Ok always puppy infatuated.  When, and any names picked out?  I’m so excited for you.  Congratulations.
    🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 
    Thank you💖 It's a girl and we can take her home around February 22nd. We are still deciding for a name. My son and I like the name Khloe. My daughter has seen a couple of Cardi B videos, now she wants to name the puppy Cardi and my husband likes the name too. So maybe it will be one of these names or maybe it will be another one that everyone likes..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters