Options

5⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 1/04/19 First Weekend Event of 2019

Comments

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Julliette here it is

That dress is so beautiful 😍 I would’ve loved to get it as a gb item for Christmas 
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kstars on my free GB!
    Im quite happy with it <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    MNieuw said:
    Ok so I just had a brainwave... how about replacing the money in the gift boxes with XP points?
    Not a good one! You'll be #1 in no time. Then XP points are totally useless. 
    I am currently halfway to level 83... I could really use extra XP to level up. I’m not sure what max level are at this stage, but it was only a suggestion. 😊
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Won 40 k stars in my box... used it to open the kollection instead of open another gift box... 
    this is good with me!! Now I’m conflicted bc I love the giftbox hair & also the kollection bundle & red dress. Or should I save. What to do, what to do.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I wanted the boots or the bag, so I am happy with my pick!

I admit initially I was not a fan of the money print but it is actually quite cool! ( might chase the dresscoat if I am feeling it)
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

🙄🙄🙄
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Tried the kollection again since I got k stars the first play and I won the red dress!! Lucky day!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My purple Kollection not so lucky. last Box in each game had the bundle..all the Krap boxes first. I didn’t think i’d Like the Money dress/coat but it does grow on you. Seeing Kim in it really made me want it. I do agree it should have been a Benjamin in the purse, but it really is a cute outfit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

I wanted the boots or the bag, so I am happy with my pick!

I admit initially I was not a fan of the money print but it is actually quite cool! ( might chase the dresscoat if I am feeling it)
    That fuzzy cream angora dress looks immaculate with the boots. 10/10! I am feeling this look but yeah to echo Koko, I do wish the money print was ALL Benjamins. #MoneyBoots
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

🙄
    They should have another option “I don’t wanna do that 🙄”
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

I won the jacket in my free box can’t say it’s the worst jacket I’ve ever seen but it’s not really my cup of tea! 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Wow I am shocked. And suspicious 😂

• Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Rikk said:
    ...it's really obvious that with Kim's contract ending in 2019 or 2020 the Kollections and all that other stuff is the strategy they came up with to push out the "nicer" items for as much money as possible, while all the uglier stuff and boring content is free or earnable. It's their way of getting users to hemorrhage $$$$ from now until the game shuts down because they know some people will keep spending money no matter what...
    ...As long as people keep funneling hundreds of dollars on a regular basis for all the shiny carrots Glu is dangling, they're going to keep doing what they're doing.

I think everything @pizzaparty said is really astute and important. In-game content that you pay for doesn’t have any set value or guarantees. The game could stop being updated tomorrow and it’s might crash so incessantly that you can’t play. Items could disappear. Features that you paid for could stop working and support stops responding to tickets. The same thing happened with KKG and of course there wasn’t an announcement for the first two years (because then people would have stopped spending money.) There are no guarantees with mobile games.

I buy beautiful RPGs for Xbox One with confidence because I can rely on the fact that I have thousands of hours of amazing gaming ahead of me. If you think you might struggle with gaming addiction and spending, read up on lost cost fallacy and play smart! I totally feel your pain about the thought of the game ending, and KKG taught me an important lesson about spending real money on mobile games. 
    You are totally right about Kendall and Kylie. That game has zero customer support. It's so glitched yet GLU has the nerve to sell their stuff. I just wish they'd realize that we have enough players on KKH to keep it going. Here's to hoping that Amazon buys Glu and keeps this game going. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I am in love with this look! 😍 I have two concerns though... First, I didn’t receive the Kim’s calendar gig and second I didn’t get a call from Simon like usually this weekend. He didn’t offer me the 50 weekend stars or anything at all for that matter. Is it because I am currently on level 13 or is there something else?! 🤧
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    Pez said:
    KaylaJ said:
    GB:  gotta laugh that the $ dress wouldn't be earnable, but that's fine.
    I laughed when I saw that the GB bag has an image of a $1 bill on it. It's still cute but lol, a measly one! That may be all I have in my pocket IRL, but my doll is rich as piss. Can't stunt with a one. She's not posing with anything less than a Benjamin. :-P

Don’t credit me with wishing for Ben in the bag instead of George.  It was Pez’ pearl of wisdom.  Pretty smart for someone who hasn’t made a FB account for the doll yet.  :D

now we have 2 money bags. This one, and the giant gold Bag that looks like an old Roman coin.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @pua Thanks! I am just making some money moves! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I am in love with this look! 😍 I have two concerns though... First, I didn’t receive the Kim’s calendar gig and second I didn’t get a call from Simon like usually this weekend. He didn’t offer me the 50 weekend stars or anything at all for that matter. Is it because I am currently on level 13 or is there something else?! 🤧
    I’ll check the level for the event, but do you have a number of undone tasks? That is the Number 1 reason for blockage.  If I asked if yu9 have undone tasks before, I didn’t see the answer.  (Topics are all over the place this week, the update thread, the old event and now the new one. )

added: regarding the Kalendar gig, I traced it back yesterday with help, to the Fallsview shoot in Dublin. At the end of that, sim0n calls and mentions Kim is working on a kalendar. So......
    ‘do you have undone tasks, and did you do the Dublin photo shoot? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I’ll check the level for the event, but do you have a number of undone tasks? That is the Number 1 reason for blockage.  If I asked if yu9 have undone tasks before, I didn’t see the answer.  (Topics are all over the place this week, the update thread, the old event and now the new one. )

added: regarding the Kalendar gig, I traced it back yesterday with help, to the Fallsview shoot in Dublin. At the end of that, sim0n calls and mentions Kim is working on a kalendar. So......
    ‘do you have undone tasks, and did you do the Dublin photo shoot? 
    Oh, now I see. I need to unlock the Dublin location first by levelling up! 😁💁🏻‍♀️ My apologies! 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options

That hair! An all time favorite of mine!
  • Options
    No, that’s ok, no problem.  And I sent in an inquiry about you not getting Simons call for the Weekend Gigs.  Help for that should be along soon.  Hang on there.  :).  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

I was panicking going for seconds 😂 Phew got lucky again. The hair is actually really cute. I will probably go for third. But slowly 😂 
  • Options
    VIP Memebership players are the only ones who get the Kim Friendship Kalendar Event!
    The rest of the normal players only get the 19New 3 Events :)
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    VIP Memebership players are the only ones who get the Kim Friendship Kalendar Event!
    I’m not sure if mine is different than yours (shorter or something), but I don’t have VIP and I have the friendship calendar event.
  • Options
    I am VIP though. 😁 The reason why I didn’t get it because I am on level 13 at the moment and can’t travel to Dublin ( Dumb me ). 😂
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    No, that’s ok, no problem.  And I sent in an inquiry about you not getting Simons call for the Weekend Gigs.  Help for that should be along soon.  Hang on there.  :).  
    Thank you so much Koko! You are the best! 💕💋
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    Not so.  All 3 games have let their vip subscriptions lapse, and all 3 have the kalendar. It is NOT Vip.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot it but I picked the boots, soooo happy!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My box was one of the worst picks I’ve ever had. Got hair on my first try on the Kollection, probably won’t wear it often but I’m just happy to not get kash or energy for once.
  • Options
    Not so.  All 3 games have let their vip subscriptions lapse, and all 3 have the kalendar. It is NOT Vip.
    Ohh really?? Interesting!
    I did not get it! And i also did not get the Tale of Crowns ev
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Got the red dress 😍 to bad I didn’t have this for the holidays 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh