Options

KK:H Weekend 3/1/19 - Start March with Hair, Shoes & Dresses

Comments

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Tapjoy is gone?? What happens with the offer i spent money on which im still waiting for the k stars... :neutral: 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I went through and tried a bunch more hairstyles with the dress glitch, and found a few where it doesn't glitch. But I hope it gets fixed because most of my favorite styles have the glitch!
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I thought the new offer screen thing was just me! I tried to earn stars this morning to open more gift boxes and this is what popped for me. This is the ONLY offer that will show for me!! I was so frustrated and didn’t have time to ask about it here because I was running late to work and hoped it was a weird glitch. I think this is written in German? I live in the midwest in the United States and absolutely don’t know what this says. From my understanding i’d say it looks like it wants me to buy a Volkswagen 😂 I’m gonna need more than 12 stars for that one buddy 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Both issues are being investigated.  The dress, and the Fyber/tapjoy  matter have been reported and are being checked as we speak.  Hang in there, and there is athread in Support about the other offer issue. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I won the dress! I'm on iOS and do not have the glitch.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I bought 6 boxes after my free one (I feel crazy, but I REALLY want the dress, so I'm going to see if I can round up some more k-stars for another go... on the brighter side, I got the earrings!), and half of them contained cash or energy. It's at times like these that I wish cash and energy weren't prizes in these boxes?? 120 k-stars for 8000 cash and 50 energy? No thanks.
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Can you guys check if offers are working in the game now? Could by Fyber or Tapjoy, depending on your game and platform.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Should I Give it one more chance? 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Katya omg i literally would have thrown my phone out a window if that happened to me
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Can you guys check if offers are working in the game now? Could by Fyber or Tapjoy, depending on your game and platform.

I am about to finish one in an hour or so, I will let you know :) thanks for looking into it for us! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Great, keep me posted. Love your new profile pic!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing about 10 minutes ago I completed a small offer to get a star (download and open an app) and I didn’t get a reward. I’m on iOS and I have Tapjoy now, but earlier today I had Fyber and I had exactly the same issue - I completed small offers and didn’t get any stars.  
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae Great, keep me posted. Love your new profile pic!
    thank you! I had to show off that dress! and of course lips I got during the VIP :)

i had fyber this morning, which is where I was planning on getting my reward since i downloaded an app and was working toward completing the level, but its back to tapjoy now. Should I stop trying to complete the fyber one, as that offer is not listed on tapjoy? or should i continue working toward it?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got the GB dress. I thought this was going to be one of those weekends where I really want the gb dress but can't manage to get it. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I’m on iOS and am back to tap joy offers. Earlier today I had fyber. @KalindaKing
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’m on iOS and am back to tap joy offers. Earlier today I had fyber. @KalindaKing
    Same and I finally had some offers again with fyber, tapjoy hadn’t refreshed in ages... 
  • Options
    AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Got the dress and shoes after buying 3 boxes. Broke now :( 
  • Options
    Im on ios and have fyber now, dont get my rewards..

• Options
    Kidding, now its suddenly back to tapjoy???

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Mine is tapjoy again! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SummerLipsSummerLips Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

I won the hair in my box, I liked it because I liked an event item, but it's not an item that I vibrate or use a lot. I prefer the dress 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    If this helps anyone- my offers this morning switched from tap joy to fyver. I started a fyver offer and then my offers changed back to tapjoy. I just completed the fyver offer and I still got my reward!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @LindaVB I don’t have that glitch, I want it!! 

I really like the pink/ purple dress that I got in my first paid box! Yay!
    My doll is wearing this similar slicked-back hair to remind myself that I don’t need to chase the hair this week. 😄

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    New styling inspo 🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I could not believe the luck today! The beautiful dress in my free GB pick! That was the only item I really liked this weekend. It's so pretty & detailed. I wasn't expecting anything whatsoever so I was thrilled.. still only 3 items in the palette. I still vouch for always getting four! My second game won a white kloset purse & only had two GB items in it, so that one not so lucky.

Overall a good day after a stressful morning! After my daily husband date tonight I earned these cute shoes too! And irl I got a job offer I'd been interviewing for, so it's been a nice way to start the weekend. I can take a deep breath & prepare for the SYS anxiety to start on sunday. lol 

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    kkh_ashley2kkkh_ashley2k Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi guys sorry if my question is a bit off but has anyone got the Mario's makeup offer recently 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Aria said:

Got the dress and shoes after buying 3 boxes. Broke now :( 

Yeah, but your doll looks great.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I've just opened another box for 40 K-Stars just to find another 50 energy in it. I'n done. I won't spend anymore on this game.