Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/11/19 We love TBs after the the Time Change!

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I am really itching for some throwback boxes... Can we please get them back sometime soon? 🥺🥺 
    Maybe for St. Patrick’s Day?
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Got this purse in my gold box, which I am really happy about!!
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Can someone who got the KStar gift box from Simon’s side gigs tell me how many gigs you have to do to get that special KStar box? I did 1hr, 3hr and 8hr gig each but still nothing. 😢
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    Can someone who got the KStar gift box from Simon’s side gigs tell me how many gigs you have to do to get that special KStar box? I did 1hr, 3hr and 8hr gig each but still nothing. 😢
    I could be wrong but I believe it is random. I got four of them since the start. I only do reality shows and business gigs. 
  • Options
    What?! Really!?! I thought those were only from Simon’s side gigs. I have done everything, reality shows, business gigs, side gigs but nothing. 🥺
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Aria said:
    Got energy and cash in my black boxes but finally got lucky for my gold box! It’s so CUTEEE ☺️

<3!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @AngelineJ I mean I dont know what or if anything triggers Simon to call with the offer. They seem like a random call and I have gotten 4 calls. 

He calls and asks if you want to do a job to earn cash and kstars. I actually hit no on one because I thought it was a regular call.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited March 2019
    KKHLucy said:
    After a very stressful weekend partying and dressing up for SYS, I was finally able to go on my first dates with Raul 😍😍😍😍

Wait okay I haven't been very active on the forum lately and still catching up on storyline, are we actually able to date Raul now?

Okay wait edit: kstar boxes?? Gosh I have got to get more active here.. Can someone fill me in on those as well? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @Savagekkh Thanks for the information. I wonder if those calls are the same as Simon’s side gig calls or different? Anyway, those side gigs take a lot more energy to finish. An 8hr storyline gigs usually takes 60 energy bolts to finish but an 8hr side gig takes like 90 energy bolts. I’m going back to do reality shows. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    @AngelineJ I wasn't paying that much attention so I haven't figured a pattern or if they are seperate or in lieu of Simon's side gigs. 

The last one just happened last night right as I opened the game to do a gig for one of my businesses. 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The new gigs for k stars are a separate call than the side gig calls. He specifically asks if you want to do a gig for k stars. He also says you can postpone it and do it 6 hours later. I did that on one this morning because he called when I had no energy left. 
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @September Have you done all the storyline gigs? There is a set of 3 "dates with Raul" gigs.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I always thought this dress had a lace detail at the waist, but upon closer inspection, I realize it’s a big eagle belt buckle :D I don’t know why this tickles me so much.

I’m on a mission at the moment to finish buying the last cash items in the closet (I’m about $150k away!). I have mostly these left:

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk at first glance it looks like a Batman belt! Lol. Your doll looks lovely in that makeup 🥰
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    @Rikk at first glance it looks like a Batman belt! Lol. Your doll looks lovely in that makeup 🥰
    Thank you! I hope to own some special lip looks someday; I just have the lip ring one so far :)
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @rikk I still have some Kash items left to buy in my closet, because sometimes Maria will offer it as a luxe goal and you can earn one K-star!
    IOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I had great picks this event: K-stars, K-stars and K-stars!! And as I own all the Throwback items my fourth box will be.... K-stars!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kokokokonut are you friends with Carol Davida on your Android games? She is one of the people missing a name in my game.
    Yes but I have 4 versions of her and they all have their name.  I have one missing guy at the moment, and he was only nameless on one device so I found him.  I believe my earlier nameless friends was @Astray 's male and female dolls.  Now they have both disappeared and he's no longer listed in my contacts....
    But Carol's game is fine in mine. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @AliBryant no I have not finished all of the story lines, I have no idea where I am but I'm going through them still. 

For those special k star quests, can you have other gigs lined up in your task bar or does it have to empty to trigger a call? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

March 13th, 2019 at 6:07am- official time stamp of me never needing to see that red bandana in a throwback kollection of mine ever again. It’s been a long six months of avoidance, red bandana, but the day has come. You won’t be missed. 

(I also gave the kollection a spin last night and got the necklace on the bottom right)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    I didn’t know the dating task with Raul counts as a storyline gig. Once I’ve cleared it, with no storyline task left but Simon’s side gig, I got the special quest for KStars. So, I believe you do have to clear all the storyline gigs in order to get it. @September
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @September I had a Simon gig already in the queue when I got the k-star gig call. You just have to be caught up with the other storylines I believe. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I wonder if they are going to do throwback Kollection on previous St. Patrick Day items? I would love to get the dress from 2017. Perfect for a Poison Ivy cosplay. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I loved my boxes this week (apart from the scarf!) so I paid for 2 prior to getting my free one 😁
    I got the striped blouse, black zipper skirt and the huge bangs ponytail.
    I love the hair because I have bangs in rl too, but I’m struggling to style it. Please could you guys throw me some suggestions!? 😊
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Whew! I got the earrings! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    I’m excited to get a clothing item this week! I’ve liked this tunic for ages and it’s fun to style :)

@MissEm1994 your throwback kollection is so good!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo my free Kolection spin was the fur thingie!! Im soo happy :D 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Dammit!!!
    I acidently clicked on the "play for 50 Kstars" on my Trowback Kolection..... And got the bundle...
    I cant believe im down 50 Kstars but at least i got the bundle wich means 3 less itens on my Trowback Kolections in the future BUT still i cant believe a mestake costed me 50 precious Kstars :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020