Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I think I found the sweet spot if anyone is looking for some inspiration. It looks like you gotta find the right amount of glamour with a dash of edginess. 

• Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Ouch. I really thought this fit the theme - particular with the background being a Tokyo street! 
    FYI the background is a street in Korea! :D 
    And for what it's worth I think your look is pretty on point!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    37 fits in with the average, I don’t see the 50s and high 40s scores.  Just keep going @MissEm1994. Your doll looks fab. Want to see a bad score? I’ve got a 33 for a true street look.  I’ll dig it up and post it. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My last 3 looks. Still trying to figure out what voters want .. at this point happy with anything in the 40s
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

So the look that I had the least confidence in scored the highest and the one that I had the most confidence in scored the lowest. I’m so confused by this theme.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Event is a flop for me so far...33?!?! Just a reminder you need to average 42+ to finish the earnables :/
    iOS
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Doing pretty okay so far, but I think I missed a submission 😑
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    For my first submissions, I thought that submitting alice + olivia outfits would be a slam dunk, but I was wrong. Still figuring out what people want with this theme like you guys!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Look #4 and 5, Been expirmenting as well. Sad to see these gowns even in the voting booth being popular choice compared to real outfits. Well hope this is inspo for some❤️ nothing over 50 yet but that’s fine.
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Solea said:
    I went a little OTT...😬🙈
    Just noticed you are in my group, giiiirl I’m not fighting for this SYS you have way too much style. There’s no way I beat you 🤣 
    @Solea - in my game I’m not doing so well! Only scraping early 40s in votes and currently in 6th place!! X
    Yeah ? 😮 You keep submitting really good looking outfits tho. There’s this « Andrea » who I think is buying some tickets.... I hope you’ll get first 
  • Options
    Dolls, let’s try to avoid remarks against other players In the event? I know this competition and there’s a lot of frustration when people come right out of the gate buying tickets,  but we never really know Who our silent members are.  So let’s try and not point fingers.  Buying tickets isn’t cheating,  so we should be careful not to shame players for buying tickets.   <3. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I am having heaps of fun styling this SYS! I don’t even remember having most of all these sunglasses and boots. And finally a look that crack into the 50th. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    ZonkyKongZonkyKong Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    @ZonkyKong The timer is only for one ticket, you get one ticket every 6 hours so even if you submit 2 of them it would still be 12 hours for 2 new tickets :smile:

Oh, OK! Thanks @Fairytale. 😊 I'm finding this event to be a bit of a struggle, so I guess it's a good thing to have that extra time. This is only my 3rd SYS event. 

Man, I wish I saw more guys in voting.
  • Options
    You’ll do fine.  I think looks are settling in, i’m seeing less gowns  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @MissEm1994 or @katiealexandraa  where is that maroon outfit with the matching boots from?  I could have sworn that I'd had the dress, but I am only finding the boots.. I could be confused... It's so gorgeous....
    Do you mean this one? It's from a party event in January 2019.

yes!  thank you.  I could have sworn that I had gotten the dress... but i can't find it in my kloset... :(  I couldn't remember if it was from a VIP even or just a regular event.. I'm pretty sure that I've finished all of the events this past year... :/  Maybe I'm wrong... 
    Thank you @ell@EllaCharlotte

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Not my best ever scores, but it's fun to actually put some thought into what I wear instead of throwing on the same gowns
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Y'all... I .... don't know what happened, but this is it? 

The hat and cowboy boots were a last minute addition, and I was like, sure, there are some streets like this in America. (I am from The South and currently live in The West.)

That's the highest I've earned. 

The rest are: 

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think i have decoded what people want for this theme ;D
    At least on Facebook ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @MollyMonroe You are putting us to shame 😂 You look fabulous 👏🏻
  • Options
    Thanks for the cheat sheet @MollyMonroe.   Your forum sisters thank you.   ;)<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @melissakkh
    Aww, that is very sweet of you. Thank you.
    I learned from the best AKA all of you! 

@kokokokonut
    Happy to contribute! This community brings me so much joy. I always look forward to signing in each day and seeing what's new. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    After a disastrous start I'm feeling a bit better about my scores. I'm almost averaging 42 points now lol. Luckily, others dolls on my trendsetters are struggling too. First place used extra tickets since she's over 400 points currently, but she's submitting great looks and I'm not interested in the hair so she can have it. 

I can't believe it's only been one day. I've already reached peak event stress.
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I'm voting for outfits that fit the theme, even if it's the most basic pair of pants and shirt vs a stunning gown. Which means that I don't have like any prizes for voting, because nothing I vote for is a popular pick lol But I refuse to vote for gowns this time, it's a simple theme, no one will tell me that the yellow trendsetter dress or winter wonderland dress are appropriate. 

Although I have to admit, voting for some of these outfits is painful.. Let's say that some color combinations or accessories should be forbidden.

• Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Currently in 1st place, Idm it. But honestly I’m not a fan of the hair 😐Well see if I stay in first till the end of event. 🤷🏻‍♀️... ahem. Sometimes theirs Last min 🐍🐍🐍❤️😂
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    So far I ain't having fun with this theme because the voters on my game dunno what street style looks like apparently 💁🏾‍♀️ so happy that I've earned these shoes though 👠👠

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @thallisa Your comment made me laugh so hard my stomach is hurting 😂 
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Wow @MollyMonroe your looks are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, I've been feeling quite disheartened with this event so far. I just can't quite crack what voters want, but I refuse to cave into gowns!

Here are my looks, bit annoyed with the second one as my finger slipped at the last second and I selected the wrong pair of boots 😡

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    @EllaCharlotte
    I think the boots worked out well! 
    All of your looks are gorg, and good on you for not caving! I think so much of goes up in the air with luck, timing of when enough voters are on, etc. 
    I really wish I could see who I go up against in each round. Would be fun! 
  • Options
    Still topping put around 43. Lol.  Good thing I have gift cards.  Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @melissakkh it may seem funny here, but you know that I'm not laughing when I vote 😂😂 when I have to pick the ham dress over the Korkov gown.. whew, it's a choice but I'm dedicated 😂