Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I think I’m done. 😔

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I finally cracked 50! I was trying so hard to avoid using the leaves but they’ve gotten me my best score for this theme 🤔
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Ok, I think I’m done. 😔

That’s such a cute look, I can’t believe it scored so low!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Today’s looks. I’ve been consistently getting mid 40s which is totally okay with me! I’ve just been messing around with different things.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited April 2019

NOBODY👏 IN 👏 MY 👏 GROUP👏 KNOWS 👏 WHAT 👏 STREET 👏 STYLE 👏 IS 👏
    not that it matters anyway because people are buying tickets left and right but gdi drop the gowns for once.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I forgot about this Kylie hair until I did a deep dive into the closet (I tend to ignore the short hair section). I'm pleasantly surprised
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Me to the voters who don't have a clue: Whatever
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Mostly what I submit is either a glam street look or girly in my kind of way lol. Bc that’s my style on it.😝🥰But starting to expirment with more “bold” looks. 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    Ok, so after my 38 ....got a 33....ok, so I bought a pack of tickets.  The 33 was demoralizing.  Lol. I’m so weak. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Finally cracked 50 🙌🏻
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This is tough event, I’m seeing so many ballgowns and they are often the favorite pick!!???
    Here are my entries 5-8 and 9-12

Im currently no 1 in my trendsetters group, passed ticket ‘buyer’ 1 and 2 this morning so they will probably panic soon and ‘buy’ more tickets...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Anpther day of guessing what voters want.  lol.    i am seeing some fabulous looks, Till I put them on and hit enter. lol.  I don't know.  It can't just be me.  I cheaped out and held the puppy in one look.  And the thing is, in my groups I'm 1 or 3, so there are players doing WORSE than me?  I never thought I would say it, but bring back those Glam Themes.  I'd kill to see a gown about now.  lol.
    Morning Morning Morning Morning.  Woo Hoo.  Rise and Grind ladies, Rise and Grind. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I'm done... I can't figure out what the voters want, I'm actually extremely happy that I hate the earnable hair because I'm definitely not going to finish, my highest score so far is 44, my lowest 36. I even tried a fancy dress and a gown and those didn't do any better, (40 & 42).
    I tried the puppy once it didn't help (38), I also don't feel like auras are helping me, I just can't figure it out. The girl ahead of me in trendsetters is doing a little better, scoring around 40-46? every look, but she did score around 20 on one look, and even with my horrible scores I had a nice lead, then she jumped a pretty good bit of points ahead of me so I'm guessing she bought a ticket or two, so I'm also glad I don't love the T$ hair because I ain't gettin that one either.
    I think I'm just mostly annoyed because I loved the idea of this theme, I have tons of street style clothes, it's my favorite way to style my doll, and it's just frustrating to get such low scores for looks I love and wear often.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Street style is having the courage to walk around town with a VEIL! I feel bad for the other doll that the veiled one was the popular pick...
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    edited April 2019
    (Read in a light hearted vein). o:)
    Lets remember more forum members probably  lurk than post. So let’s try not to embarrass other doll’s looks.  I have one look I would so embarrassed if anyone saw, with or without my face blocked out.   Lol. In my defense, it was late, I was tired and frustrated, and I would be mortified if it was being shamed on the Internet. Maybe I should put it up myself so nobody else can embarrass me.  Lol  maybe not.  It was that bad.  It was just a cheap look look like a thot  trying to get lucky.  I was trying to get lucky.   I was trying to get lucky with voters, but  it didn’t work. :o

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Have you ever seen someone carrying an Oscar around the streets? This event is the worst.

Android
  • Options
    ^ And the leaf aura to boot. Woooow

My looks from this morning. After my Kylie hair I decided to test more interesting hair since outfits aren't cutting it. I guess it works. My average is now up to 43 
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    I'm still a little confused, don't know what the voters are looking for. These are the highest scores I've had so far and they're not really on theme. I'm currently on 6th place and the top 3 bought tickets. One of them is wearing a gown smh.

This look was on theme and only scored 36. Maybe the voters just don't like casual looks?
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I thought these would’ve done better. I guess i can try more fashionista looks
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    Lmao for real tho. What’s up with these voters? Can they not see the header Above them that literally says “STREET STYLE” and when a ball gown comes up they pick that 😂😂wth. I don’t get it 😅
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    I haven't had luck with any casual looks. They've been my lowest scoring. So now I'm taking this theme as "Style That Happens to Be On the Street Until You Get to Somewhere More Interesting But Not Too Interesting Because We Don't Want Gowns". 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

This is still my best look and I have no idea why but I’m sure everyone here owns these pieces so ... good luck 😂
  • Options
    Were doing our best ❤️💖 I think the voting is a bit absurd by from what I’ve been seeing on it. Keep doing you 🙃
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’ve got a few more looks to share!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    My two lowest looks!

The dress on the left never scores well and this was clearly no exception, but it's one of my favorite casual pieces and there are so many ways to style it. Somehow though I've been in 1/2 places and am hoping I'll keep it up and get the full TS outfit
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Giving you Formula 1 racer boss lady vibes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Worst sys event in the history of sys events 🙄
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I swear while voting I already saw some dolls with the earnable hair???? 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    I feel better about buying a pack last night.  I am just using it wisely, to offset this hard theme.  It was therapeutic. Now if I get a 36....no stress.  Cross your fingers......time for another look.   o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited April 2019
    My most recent looks. What gives 🙄 So, I think that I pretty much gonna give up 🤷🏾‍♀️and trying to figure out which styling in particular is scoring significantly high. I tested out one ballgown lol and that failed miserably too💁🏾‍♀️ #giveuptrying I also won't be butthurt if I scored so lowly and dont end up winning the clothing trendsetter prizes. I'll probably end up winning crappy prizes by the time this event will be over. I'm starting to slowly hate this event already and finding it to be quite unenjoyable.

These voters are so confusing asf smfh🤦🏾‍♀️
    I'm starting not to care anymore if the voters dislike my doll's style smdh

Well the good thing that comes along with this event are the earnables. Here's how I styled the pants on my doll.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections