platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Got the hair inside my freebie (opened two more boxes) but I'll probably chase the dress later, I'm just ready to go back to sleep 😩

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Event points in my free box but who cares because I got everything I wanted from the kollection (except the dress but that can wait) without getting kash or energy! I’m so happy!! ❤️

iOS
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I only liked the hair out of gift box items so visualised and picked and... got the hair! My palette was pretty great! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Just wanted one of the clothing items..😅
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My giftbox palette didn’t even have the dress in it! I think I’m ok without any of the items but you guys look so good in them....  but I need to save for VIP

I did get pretty lucky on this kollection though!!! I like the bundle but the weird hair I think is keeping me away, and just thinking about getting 25k kash for 130 stars makes me cringe. I’m okay without! I got energy, shoes, stars, ring pop, dress, hair. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Got lucky in my free box!🤩
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Lots of stars have been spent. 😪😪 VIP is soon, feeling a little regretful. But the pink dress is extra cute 💕

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Where is this dress from? And that pose? :open_mouth:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Clearly I’m very bad at picking boxes. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Got the dress in my freebie. I do want the pink dress out of the kollection! It’s so cute! 

• Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    The Kollection items are everything! It’s super girly and pink just how I like it. 😭 This look is giving me the Barbie vibes. 💕

Decided not to get the bundle as the hair looks very weird on my doll. Thought I’ll spend some stars on chasing the dress or hair from the gift boxes.

But of course... I got the 40 energy in my free box, then decided to open more boxes and got the hair, then more energy and more and more, some K stars, then got some ugly basic items and ended up with all GB items after I spent like 1000+ just on chasing the damn pink dress. 😭 Went from 3600+ stars to 2111 stars. 😭 Kind of regret it but kind of not as I love pink so much. 😤 On the brighter note: since I got more than 400+ energy from opening the boxes I ended up finishing the whole event in like 20 mins. 🤣 

I will just pray to God that the next Vip event will have ugly items so I can save my stars again. 😭💔🍓
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My Kollection pick order for anyone curious: energy, shoes, Kash, stars, hair, dress.  Don't like the bundle, so glad it is last and I didn't have to waste stars at least!
    iOS
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

I LOVE the gb hair, and I think it’ll work so well for the sporty SYS coming up! And I couldn’t pass on the kollection 😂 I’m going to need to start voting a lot in the SYS to make up for all the stars that were lost this weekend 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box - it was the only item I liked so I’m chuffed!
    Plus I think it’ll go well for the fitness SYS! 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My Kollection pick order for anyone curious: energy, shoes, Kash, stars, hair, dress.  Don't like the bundle, so glad it is last and I didn't have to waste stars at least!
    which spin was the ring?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Well if this just isn’t the worst pallet ever 🙃. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got event points on my free gift box...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Oh, I agree with everyone in that I really like the earnables this week! Going to work hard to get the whole set!

As for the GB items ... not so much? I totally want that glitter dress from the Kollection, but I'm not super in love with the rest of the items and I have the worst track record when it comes to Kollection spins, so I'm not even going to attempt a go :D Saving all my k-stars for the next VIP weekend~
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Soooo tempted to do the kollection, but I also still need the buy the roller skate outfit next vip... 

@ Those kollections from this update:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I wanted the dress but it wasn’t even on my palette.  I got the eyes on my free box.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I got the beautiful silk pink dress on my free box.
    Let me say that is one of my all time favourite dress in this game so far! So excited GLU! Thank you!
    PS Please more silk in the future! I love it in real life & i enjoy it here as well  :) 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    With the VIP weekend approaching, do we usually get double rewards the weekend before? Or am I imagining things? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That’s a lovely dream, and thought, but 1st,  What do you mean double rewards?  Oh, double stars for offers?  I’ve never noticed a pattern.  I know we usually get double around holidays.  Do you mean something else?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box ! I'm in a spring mood !

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    @kokokokonut double rewards on offers :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Free box was stars, then the eyes, then event points. Dress wasn’t in it and I had to have it. It was my first pick the second time!
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

I was so hoping for the pink dress, but it wasn't even there (but at least four different points were 🙄). But i'm always happy to get an item to speed things up! Getting ~vibes~ that I forgot to take my makeup off after a night out

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I got the eyes in my free box and they are the worst 😂 not gonna chase anything.