Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 4/12/19 - Bullhorn says 5⭐Professional

Comments

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Katinkae it was a VIP event item from October 2018. And the pose is a trick that you can do with the hair on the right. 

• Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Glu, again, how can you advertise 4 items but only put 1 in a box? 
    I only have the eyes in my box. 
    lmao
  • Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Oh my god everything is so cute. I missed the spoiler on the weekend event! I truly want everything 😍
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
     I really want the pink dress, but I’m going to save my stars for VIP weekend! Hopefully the VIP items will be worth it 
    IOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got the bundle in my third box for one game.  I love seeing all this purple around the game and forum.  
    Sending good vibes.....remember belair 3 hour reality shows are quick to complete with 19 energy.  :smile:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    i admit the outfits look great and its fun to try and roll the dice and see what nice hand bags or hair you get every week... but whats the real point? the weekends events used to be intersting back in the day, we had interesting storylines and fun that kept us coming back. now we dont got any:( just a call for simon, saying "GO HERE/WANNA EARN SOME EXRTA EVENT POINTS". its boring me to death. why dont the  people who work at glu be honest. this game is becoming K&K 2.0 its low on gas. when was the last time we had a major update? its hard to get excited about a weekend event, when i know this game is dead! 
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box 😊

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Got 50 energy. What is the point. I always get energy or K-stars. I really want the hair or the dress but I'm not going to chase; I refuse to spend K-stars when it's not a K-star weekend. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You know I had to pose in the Purple Reign AKA Prince Kollection! Have a great weekend. See you at the gym! 💜🙋🏻‍♀️💜

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You look Perfect in purple Kalinda!  I love this outfit.  And the two pieces means soooooooo many different ways to use it.  My dolls will work out in the top  with some nice spandex pants....boom exercise wear!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Katinkae it was a VIP event item from October 2018. And the pose is a trick that you can do with the hair on the right. 

Can you show us how to do the trick? Loved that pose! 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Got 69 videos. So I watched them for 30 minutes. I am tired now but it was worth it.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Okayyyyyy! Not mad at allll!!! 3 items and the energy is still there! This randomness actually makes me want to gamble and just see if maybe I can get the hair or bundle. Unfortunately, I’m currently punishing myself from the throwback kollection insanity and I got what I wanted most 😌 also opened three boxes (I decided that I wanted the slip/nightgown/dress) but I got energy in my free box.. and the hair and eyes in the other 2. At least I can’t say I didn’t try!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Chelsea123 omg that happened to me the other day! They just kept popping up after I watched the next video. I think I got close to 45! I was thrilled :) I hadn’t seen a video on the offer tab in forever 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    I'm having trouble finding my camera guy and was wondering if you had any ideas where he could be? Also how do y'all manage to complete events so fast😂 I'm not even at the box yet lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    I'm having trouble finding my camera guy and was wondering if you had any ideas where he could be? Also how do y'all manage to complete events so fast😂 I'm not even at the box yet lol
    I find mine right outside the bel air mansion and at the studio! I usually cant even finish either, but when im really trying, I just keep going around the world and getting all the tappables and then the 3 hour reality show at Bel Air allows you to invite like the 4 friends (the give off even points) and it doesn't use a full bar of energy!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    if you haven't started any tv shows at all he should be in Hollywood at the Mirimount Studios and my best advice to finish Professional/Reality events faster is by doing 3hr reality shows in Bel Air 💗
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2019
    spent 250+ opening boxes and got the eyes and energy
    welp
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Welp, the videos are gone now. 

Pro tip: (and I mean this in the nicest, most helpful way) When something super fortunate happens in the game, never ever ever say anything on the open forum. Glu will ALWAYS end it. 

Oh well, I got 200 stars cuz Sarah never sleeps. Got this hair and dress virtually free cuz of it. Had the miracle kollection spins and won hair, then dress... and I almost never touch kollections, but this dress y'all...

This has got to be a joke right?  Every single video is gone now, how is that even possible????? 😡😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    All the videos literally disappeared when I was in the middle of watching them, I still had like 30 left to watch 🙃 Stuff like that kinda makes you regret investing any money in this game lol 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So is anyone again going to try to convince us it isnt Glu who is behind the videos? Or? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    SugarK said:

This has got to be a joke right?  Every single video is gone now, how is that even possible????? 😡😡😡😡😡
    Because Glu lives to destroy everything we love. 

They dont understand that good will breeds happy spending, and sucking our blood breeds contempt.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Well sh**... I had been watching those daily and trying to accumulate a decent amount of K-Stars. I wish I would have spent more time before they all went away. I just figured they’d be there awhile longer, what the heck
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @SugarK I dont know what happened but my agree got changed to a disagree. 😢😢😢😢😢

You know I never disagree with you doll face. Sorry. 
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I had one item in my palette and picked an ugly pair of brown pants... Thanks Glu😒
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Savagekkh said:
    @SugarK I dont know what happened but my agree got changed to a disagree. 😢😢😢😢😢

You know I never disagree with you doll face. Sorry. 

Oh no worries @Savagekkh !  I hit the wrong button all the time and just correct it and hope no one saw it lol. Besides I’m so angry over the removed videos that I didn’t even notice 😵
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I had a feeling they would end as soon as it was mentioned here...... I was in the middle of watching them too when they disappeared. I was trying to watch more to get enough stars for the next VIP weekend. This is incredibly disheartening that the moment people are excited about it they take it away. As if non-paying players can’t watch 20 videos a day. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I got the dress in my free box! My palette was pretty great actually:

And I got everything from the kollection minus the bundle which was last, so I passed 😅 If it ever comes back during VIP I might get it, but for now I’m gonna save my stars.

I didn’t think I was interested in the GB pink dress at all but this post is now making me have to have it!!! Your doll looks amazing in both looks! 😍