Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - Fit 'n Fabulous! Event starts 4/14/19

Comments

• Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    If i submit this do you think people gets that itā€™s supposed to look like ice skating?Ā 
    iOS šŸ“²
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    šŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŖšŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yesterday's looks:

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Msjagger68 @kate_kkh
    If you still don't have Trendsetters, can you send me a private message with your ID?
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    isabeau said:
    Original quote wonā€™t show...
    [snip]Donā€™t try to strangle one of many of Gluā€™s best ideas ever over the years for KK:H
    [snip]
    Itā€™s not that the idea is bad, Ā itā€™s that people donā€™t follow the theme that makes this way of playing SYS frustrating. They are dressing their dolls in bridal gowns, formal wear, club wear and high heels. It makes sense that the people that are dressing their dolls like that are Ā voting for dolls dressed like that, so Ā people that are following the theme arenā€™t getting the points that they would get if everyone was voting for who did the theme the best.
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @isabeau I completely agree with you. Iā€™ve been playing this game half heartedly for almost 3 years. I rarely skimmed the forum, and I rarely changed my dollā€™s clothes. I didnā€™t do the old SYS very often because as a casual player, the k-star item I had to buy to play wasnā€™t worth it to me. I just didnā€™t care.

But since this new SYS began, Iā€™ve fallen in love with the game again. I now actively check the forums, play the game multiple times a day, and invest time into completing offers for k-stars. Iā€™ve learned more about the game and how to be a better player, and I never would have done any of that before this new SYS. Itā€™s so much fun that my doll is able to wear clothes she never wore before. Iā€™m actually buying new outfits now and I love the creativity. So I 100% agree. The new SYS is the best thing Glu has done for this game. Itā€™s unfortunate that some players are consistently off theme but overall the event is a lot of fun and makes the game worth playing.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Rosie99 said:
    isabeau said:
    Original quote wonā€™t show...
    [snip]Donā€™t try to strangle one of many of Gluā€™s best ideas ever over the years for KK:H
    [snip]
    Itā€™s not that the idea is bad, Ā itā€™s that people donā€™t follow the theme that makes this way of playing SYS frustrating. They are dressing their dolls in bridal gowns, formal wear, club wear and high heels. It makes sense that the people that are dressing their dolls like that are Ā voting for dolls dressed like that, so Ā people that are following the theme arenā€™t getting the points that they would get if everyone was voting for who did the theme the best.

Exactly. That is the main reason a lot of us donā€™t like the new system (aside from trendsetters) not because weā€™re incapable of creating looks without help? Also i donā€™t know what freedom youā€™re talking about since the only way to get enough votes is by submitting the same gowns every sys (with the exception of certain themes like this one) so unless you buy a bunch of tickets youā€™re choices are pretty much limited to gowns and honestly i rather spend a few kstars to buy an item to style around that I might even use in the future (which i agree also limits your options) but at least that way people need to stick to the actual assignment rather than use the same three gowns over and over again

iOS
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing I sent ticket to GLU support and finally got trendsetters!Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019

My highest and lowest so far! Based on this I would say sunglasses are a no go @Samskipper1.Ā Also Maria offered me a luxe goal on the hat hair from the high look right before the SYS began and I really appreciated it! I donā€™t have many sporty hairs. I still think sale items prior to a SYS is a GREAT way for Glu to encourage more spending!Ā 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I now have a ticket buyer in my group. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ™„ I don't like the trendsetters hair so I'm fine with 2nd place BUT I love the extra kstarsšŸ˜‚.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Dolls.....just a reminder we have 2 pair of white 'platform' sneakers in the shoe section.Ā  I'm going to try those.Ā  I'm running out of regular sneakers.Ā  Ā Oh, and just adding to my Album of shame. ........

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut I can't believe that look got a 36! That's crazy, you even have the coordinated separates, gym hair, sneakers, the whole package. What do these voters want?
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Ā 
    How come the number one TS and Ticket Buyer is wearing THIS ?!?!?!? Iā€™m so obsessed with the hair but since she is wearing this and buying tickets Iā€™m embarrassed for her.
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Ā 
    How come the number one TS and Ticket Buyer is wearing THIS ?!?!?!? Iā€™m so obsessed with the hair but since she is wearing this and buying tickets Iā€™m embarrassed for her.
    My number one is wearing heels too, and itā€™s a NPC

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Guys. Everyone has a right to their opinion.....no one gets to silence another, And hand to God I believe 90% of the arguments in these threads wouldnā€™t have been if we could hear the tone of voice with which it was said. Maybe we need better emojiā€™s more ones where we can put sheepishly or use whatever but the point is we canā€™t fight amongst ourselves . Ā  Ā 

I liked dressing around an item, I like dressing for a theme. Ā Unfortunately, we canā€™t trust voters to vote responsibly. Ā So letā€™s just all stick together. Lol. Ā 
    So, can we please share a kumbaya moment?
    Ā And remember Dolis....itā€™s us against the score.Ā 

Lets be constructive and come up with suggestions that would help?
    A thank you, Next button on the vote screen to clear Antler weddings? Ā Instead of voting for one just to clear the screen? Ā 

Now, letā€™s put on our thinking caps and be constructive. Ā I donā€™t have a thinking cap, so Iā€™ll use my Special Edition SYS Midori Helmet.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    there is..... a lot going on here..... Happy to be backĀ Ā  :D
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    SoleaSolea Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

I guess those will be my next looks, what you think ? Iā€™m kind of running out of sneakers... šŸ™ƒ
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Shivi said:
    HollySisk said:
    Iā€™m soooo amused that after years and years of KKH we finally have a reason to wear those horrible camouflage leggings.Ā 
    Anyone who manages to style them well will get my vote this SYS.Ā 

Were you talking about them?????
    P.s. This is the highest number of votes my outfit EVER got.Ā 

YYEEEESSSSSS!!! Lol
    Ā 
    Congratulations @shivi
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Iā€™m so sorry to ask every time but does anyone know the average score we have to get to reach the last item?? I remember at one time it was like 43something but I think (hope) itā€™s decreased??
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    iOS
  • Options
    Thank you @AliBryant! I can always rely on you šŸ’•
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Darmmit Doll! @AliBryant You ought to put that in Spoiler form.Ā  I nearly choked on a grape.Ā  Doll, have you been seeing the results I'm posting?Ā  Unless they're going backward I'm up the creek.

I edited this, because upon reflection, and unless you watch American Tv, you wouldnā€™t know about a show called something creek.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yeah, we definitely need more emojis.Ā 

Android
  • Options
    GlammDollGlammDoll Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Seriously, Iā€™m ashamed of these ticket buyers who donā€™tĀ even dress up according to the event theme. Look at the #1 on my group and her brilliant gym outfit (?) haha

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @GlammDoll for your #1 the new emoji would come in handy.

I can't "Lol" on this, because I'm not laughing.
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Letā€™s keep it respectful, guys!

My first looks kind of bombed, but these ones are a bit better. Itā€™s fun to channel Sporty Spice vibes.Ā 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yeah, we definitely need more emojis.Ā 

iOS
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I cant even watch a single video to double my voting rewardsĀ šŸ˜­

Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    evilhag said:
    The 6 first in my trendsetter are wearing heels and Iā€™m in 7th is this serious?? šŸ˜Ŗ
    Omg. I know, same. With a heart holdable? And jeans? Tragic.Ā 
    I know! Even in a dressĀ