KK:H Weekday Event 4/22/19 - TB Event & Waiting for the Update

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh so pretty, @zepphrius!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I never really play Kollections, but I decided to give this one a try because I’m crazy about those floral boots. I ended up getting the k-stars and bundle before the accessories, so I decided to stop there and leave the boots behind.

I hope it was a good decision — the boots are so cute but it would cost so much to finish and just get shoes and earrings!
    So @Rikk I have to ask, did the flowered boots win?  See, if they had been earlier on, you might have continued on,  but I see your point.  2 boxes left, 300+ stars for earrings and boots, if the boots aren't 1st.  U ave a Roberto Cavalli Kollection like that.  2 boxes left....one is cash, one is the cream embroidered floral mid calf dress.  See, even describing it, you know I want it.  But if the dress isn't first....

(I brought your post over from the weekend thread.  I didn't want you to think I was shutting you down, I just wanted us all together here while the saga continues.  )  I'll go grab my pic   I feel like we're in the same situation. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my gosh @kokokokonut, thanks for understanding my struggle with those long-coveted items! I haven’t paid for the last two items because I try to always have a buffer k-star stash...but I’m still thinking about those shoes! I never ever expected to get the bundle and 100 k-stars before the accessories, so it’s kind of Shakespearean that those splashy boots still remain unclaimed. I guess I’ll wait until it returns someday — they say absence makes the heart grow fonder!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Thanks, you just gave me momentary strength.  If I tap on it, I can't see it.  ;)  The only thing is.....the other android has the flowery dress, and putting them together with chuky biker boots would really rock the Sys......  we'll both be strong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk I feel your struggle! I love those boots, and that skirt. But my first two plays on that kollection were the top and then the bundle!! Which was amazing, so then I felt like I couldn’t play any plays after that. I caved and did one more and got kash and then had to stop. I still want that skirt and boots 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    We are in it together!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    First, glad others aren't getting any more Tapjoy game offers and by that I mean, sucks we're all in the same boat. There were some for like food delivery and dinner kits I wanted to try and now it's all gone. Even a game I had been tempted to actually play before from other ads and nope.

Speaking of weird ads and whatnot, I once got a video for one of those "Match" games and there was a cartoon bear spanking another cartoon bear. I've always wanted to post the screenshot I got to show everyone "what the..." but I'm guessing it's probably a no go

Also I have the same problem with the Modern Glamour Kollection. I wanted the boots and skirt and I got the energy, earrings, top, and Kstars. I really don't care about the bundle (or kash) so I'll have to wait for the next VIP and hope it pops up (which, in my case the ones I want least will).

Finally, (I promise!) if this is going to be another all over the place SYS, if they didn't even think about lowering points I am going to be so upset
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Yeah totally! I kind of hope they lower the points to 1000 or 1050 because it’s so much harder to finish with a casual theme. (That being said, thank you Glu for the athletic theme and other casual themes! I didn’t reach the last item last time, but it’s so nice that we are mixing it up a bit finally.)

I’m trying to finish a ridiculously tedious offer atm and I’m close to giving up! It’s been a month of playing some stupid game a little bit every day and it’s only getting harder...for only 200 k-stars! I can’t wait to be done with it but there aren’t any comparable offers like it for me right now...
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Finally, (I promise!) if this is going to be another all over the place SYS, if they didn't even think about lowering points I am going to be so upset
    @KaylaJ doll, I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you ☹️  Glu hasn’t made any adjustments to SYS for a while now so I guess they figure they’ve got it right....despite all of our continuous feedback to the contrary 😕
  • Options
    ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited April 2019

Hey friends! Does anyone know the prices on the locked items? :) 
    Here you go @thelifeofRaeRae

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited April 2019
    got the only item I didn’t want 🙃

this bundle is gorgeous, I wish I had enough
    k-stars for some spins but my stash is super low after the VIP weekend 😅

edit: I was super happy to see some new items in my palette though
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Omg @Rikk @mikaylachimo I’m SO JEALOUS you both got the bundle early on for modern glamour. Rikk, if I could send you the boots I would because I have no idea how to style them! I got them first spin. They’re kind of a weird height and the pattern throws me off. I thought I would love them but I haven’t worn them. All I really want from that Kollection is the bundle hair. I think that double braid is so stunning. I have only spun once but I might try again next time it comes up during vip...
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    That was super lucky! This hair is just beautiful and so perfect for spring! I may also try and use it for the Met Gala themed SYS coming up! 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I also got this bracelet in my gold box which is quite cute! Nice to see something different in there 🎁
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @VampireBarbie that’s a great Kollection! Those sunglasses might come in handy for the music festival SYS?! 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold that’s a good point, definitely going to try to incorporate them into that SYS, didn’t even think of that! 😎
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohhhh Music Festival SYS??
    That is a interesting theme!! But what kind of festival is it?? A indie one, a rock one, a pop one??? Thats the confusing part :P 
    Soo the blue outfit is the Trendsetter and the red and white is the earnable outfit is Earnable right??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Shivi thank you <3 that dress is stunning! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

What did I do to deserve this? 

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @thallisa. We've all been there lol!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Hey, am I the only one who hates Wednesday?  Okay it's a love-hate relationship I wish it would go away so it would be Thursday because Thursday bring spoilers, but sometimes you get a hint on a Wednesday if anybody sees any hints....... please point me in the right direction ?  my power has been going off all morning and I'm not liking this :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Got this cute two-toned hairstyle!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Does anyone know which of the SYS is going to be TS or Earnable. I love both but need to know how much to buy for the SYS on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    We’ll  know more when Glu Goddess shares the Spoilers on the Sys thread. ;)  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I got the necklace in my gold box and the car part bracelet in my throwback box lol. Oh well, could’ve been worse ! Now....where are some spoilers lol
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Kkh official said on Instagram that the space bun hair girls outfit will be the earnables!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love the earnable hair! <3 Looks better than the one from the kollection
    iOS
  • Options
    ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ugghhh I am really confused about this SYS. I know the theme is music festival but nothing in my closet gives me the music festival vibe and to add to my frustrations, I really like both the earnables and the trendsetters but considering I have no clothes for this, I don’t think I will be able to get them😑😫
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Abbeymae The official page confirmed the outfit on the right is the SYS earnables. The blue outfit is not part of the event, it's from a future event. The graphic was just a general one with update clothes. Kalinda will post the Trendsetters spoilers this week.

@Shivi I think any shorts/skimpy top/funky hair/sunglasses combos will work! and if you have any handheld drinks they might do well too
    iOS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Shivi said:
    Ugghhh I am really confused about this SYS. I know the theme is music festival but nothing in my closet gives me the music festival vibe and to add to my frustrations, I really like both the earnables and the trendsetters but considering I have no clothes for this, I don’t think I will be able to get them😑😫
    If you can shell it, I'm guessing the gold headband hairstyle will help a lot, and hairstyles never lock! If you have that, some fun two piece looks (a lot of items that are kash), that could work. Good luck!!