Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/3/19 - Love is in the Air this May!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @judi I had the same problem I only got to #9 but I maxed my partner out so I would be wasting money if I try to get to #1 :confused: I don’t know what to do 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    The daily boxes are a HUGE issue. They need to start putting daily box clothes back in them, they need to add stars more than occasionally and they need to give partnership tiles!
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    @judi I had the same problem I only got to #9 but I maxed my partner out so I would be wasting money if I try to get to #1 :confused: I don’t know what to do 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
    I haven't max out with my partner... i guess if you reach #1 you will get kstars, or do you only get kstars when you level up with your partner?
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @judi I didn’t get any kstars for maxing out my parter but I dunno about #1
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Feeling super cute! 

• Options
    I got this black necklace (finally!) in my daily box:

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only daily box item im missing is the short pixie cut, who i never saw it on my daily box pallets.... And i have been playing KKH for a few years now....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Having such a good weekend! Although it's been super busy irl. In my free box I got the top which is what I wanted most and it was so nice to finally see all four items in my palette!

I also finally got engaged to my makeup artist npc boyfriend whose proposals I've been rejecting for months and months. He got me the lover's achievement dress AND paid for the 8 hour date so I figured I should say yes

• Options
    so close yet so far... i thought chad dylan parker and crystal fletcher were always going to be first
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I’ve been maxed forever with my NPC husband but we had a good weekend 😂 he paid for quite a few dates and I got the lovers dress! 
  • Options
    i was so close to the top that i couldn't stop until i got there... bad news are that the reward are only 2!! Kstars... i feel its not worth it all the effort. What i am wondering is if everytime i reach #1 with my bf i will get the 2 kstars, theyre still not enough for all the effort... anyway yay! Im #1 
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    judi said:
    i was so close to the top that i couldn't stop until i got there... bad news are that the reward are only 2!! Kstars... i feel its not worth it all the effort. What i am wondering is if everytime i reach #1 with my bf i will get the 2 kstars, theyre still not enough for all the effort... anyway yay! Im #1 
    As far as I know you only get 2 kstars once. 
    I play on Android
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wasn’t the reward like 40kstars or something?
    PM to add
  • Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts

Waitttt... two k stars? I thought the reward was more than two stars! 
    I’ve been on idk how many dates with my husband and we’ve only moved up once during this event??? Wtf???

• Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I was so distracted while playing this weekend that while dating then deleting random npc's I accidentally deleted my wife lol.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    HELLO. IM HAVING A PROBLEM BUT NO MOD OR GAME PERSON IS EVEN NOTICING IT AT ALL.
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m at 8620 with the npc I’m dating. The only thing that must be holding me back is that when you gift someone it defaults to romance.. and I have 2 forum players in my game stuck in that status. I mean if I didn’t already have 2 babies we would be at the point to have one.. yet no proposal. So annoying.. I’m maxed out on the npc I divorced. I’ve just been waiting to see on my own how long this could go 💁🏼‍♀️😩😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I can’t remember the last time it took me until Sunday night to finish a weekend event!!! I’ve been out and about, and then recovering from being out and about, so it’s been a looooong weekend for me. I’m happy to have this dress though! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    HELLO. IM HAVING A PROBLEM BUT NO MOD OR GAME PERSON IS EVEN NOTICING IT AT ALL.
    What problem
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    How I styled the shoes 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    It is a bug that makes it so that no one ever proposes to me no matter how high the relationship is! I dont know how many times i have posted this now but its literally just getting ignored.
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Just got this gorgeous top from a partnership tile in my daily box. It goes perfectly with this weekend’s shoes!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options

PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Wow, this is truly unacceptable, especially a #FashionGoals item. Hope Glu fixes it soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB said:

Wow, this is truly unacceptable, especially a #FashionGoals item. Hope Glu fixes it soon!
    I don’t know, it kind of looks like it’s designed to be like that! The original has a cutout that kind of looks like it’s been slashed by a tiger’s claw or something 😂

• Options
    I googled lots of images of Kim's dress, and I get that its supposed to be a raw uncut slit. But the one in-game has a clean cut on the top, and then on the bottom it looks like a mistake in cutting! There is a clear difference between intentional and mistake.

Image result for kim kardashian snake print
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Fairytale Just sent you a PM!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, we checked the Fancy Meal task at Oak and it hasn't changed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.