🎆 v9.13 Update - It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    My comment needs to be approved, wew
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited May 2019
    did not intend to post twice, sorryyyy
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just saw a post disappear, I'll go look for it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I am in love with the new eyebrows! 😫👏🏻 

Ooh you’re selling me on them! They looks so pretty and natural on your doll :)
  • Options
    AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    This update is so small, remember when updates used to actually have a lot of closet items. Sigh~
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Tazzy21 Someone always says this when we complain about this stuff, but the point is, they could still make money with just having the items be available for stars. No one is an idiot here and thinks Glu should work for free. I alone have spent thousands over the years because it's my choice and I like the game! I also happily fork over 50 bucks a month to be Gold VIP. The other point is that we ask (beg!) for years for very simple enhancements that go ignored, while these new features are implemented out of nowhere. It feels like a slap in the face from Glu, and you are missing the point if you think these complaints boil down to "this costs money".

In addition to that, the game has been in significant decline for nearly a year now. They are doing less and less each month. Can you not see how frustrating that is? 
    Glu themselves, on their yearly earnings call this month, projected that the game will continue to decrease in revenue this year. And I imagine that will come true if they keep this up!
    Everyone’s is entitled to be frustrated. It’s just as frustrating that before the feature is even released many people seem to already hate it Andy are cataloging complaints. It’s  not even out yet.
    Just because we think a certain feature is a simple fix doesn’t mean it actually is. I’ve played several apps where what seemed like a tiny change ended up in weeks of game glitches. Moreover, just like with themed sys, for all the people who hate the themed sys there is another batch who want the dress around one piece to return and yet another group who want something else. Trying to appease one group could end up alienating others it’s a balancing act for them.

hopefully the diamonds thing will end up being a cool feature. I suspect though at least for this upcoming sys it will be utter chaos as the coders release it to the masses. 
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    About the diamonds:
    I think what glu did with the diamond thing is giving us a chance to have all those nice items we dont own but of course it shouldn't be that easy. It wouldnt be fair for those who played the game since the begining and have some exclusive items new players don't and
    yes it might be easier to get them for kstars but i think its better with dimonds because we know for sure cheaters can get unlimited kstar for a few dolars and the last update didnt stop them (i dont know if this one did).... so im very exited to try this new feature... 

About my game with the new update (problem):
    In other news. My game is crashing too 😭 it never crashed before that i can remember but it is now. And i have a problem with my free videos... usually i tap and it should show the menu where you have to pick if you want to watch a video or go to the offers menu, well... all the time my game didnt show me that message and it sent me direct to the offers menu wich was very annoying but after a few taps i got the free video option, now it is taking me only to the offers menu. I got the 4 free videos but the 5th video isn't happening because it takes me direct to the offers menu.... well i'm so sorry for the long message. Thumbs up if you read the whole message (just kidding🙊🤪🤣)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm sorry but these eyebrows looks a hot mess. I wouldn't even waste my kstars buying these 😆 #sorrybutnotsorry #eyebrowsnotonfleek

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    jooinyoujooinyou Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I
    these dresses are available in kloset for about 100 kstars 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida the eyebrows looked amazing on @melissakkh but when my doll tried them on she looked like a cave woman 😂
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    I think the eyebrows are nice, they tried adding a little more detail to them (hairlike strokes). To me personally I just see it as a natural semi feathered brow. The price is just disappointing tho, but whatever, it’s glu lol and they can be pricy.
    *cough cough* diamonds now. 💎💎💎💎
    Im excited for this feature but it’s just another way for them to make money. I gotta buy diamonds now, plus k stars. RIP 💸💸💸 💸 
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    So what do we consider as items that aren’t “new” being in the diamonds buying thing? As of now our throwback boxes go up to October 2017 however will diamonds items that we can buy go up from October 2017? Say maybe October 2018? Also can we buy show your style items off players if there wearing it? Since the first show your style was in 2018 October. And that’s not really “new” like the trial show your style they did?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Can the SYS event start today please? I’m so curious and I have sooo many questions 🤯
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @AurouraKKH the current tb boxes only go through February 2017. Also if you read through the thread you’ll see your questions have been asked and not yet answered.
    iOS
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @AurouraKKH the current tb boxes only go through February 2017. Also if you read through the thread you’ll see your questions have been asked and not yet answered.
    Well that’s disappointing.. thank you for answering me tho and correcting me on the throwback month
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @AurouraKKH believe me, I’m with you in hoping we can buy items from 2018!
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Thank you, guys 🤧❤️ I am really liking the new eyebrows! They’ve replaced my previous ones already 💅🏻 Here is a close-up 👀

• Options
    edited May 2019

I die a little bit more whenever this offer comes up because you still can’t spend real money without losing your 20 free videos 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019

Serving Rafael Dias couture with @melissakkh and her now infamous eyebrows. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm kinda underwhelmed again by this update. No new storylines, no VIP quests, a handfull new (KKG) items, no new location, no pop-up store... I just hope the new feature is amazing, also for the longterm players who own every single Throwback item...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    New styling 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    These eyebrows are egregious! Im having a Steven A. Smith moment.

Ok I have a fundamental problem with all of the eyebrows in this game. There are actual beauty rules and standards, and where eyebrows are concerned, your eyebrow is supposed to start parallel to the very point of your eye and outside bridge of your nose. None are really correct, but dang these are terrible. 

Dont even get me started on how there are some that pop down and into the eyeball itself, or the lack of arch on every single pair. There are literally no great eyebrows, period, and the designers know it because they edit eyebrows and add eyelashes on all their promos. Why do they want us to look so bad? 

And I dont want to hear that it's a look. A unibrow is a look too, but it's also got nothing to do with beauty. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you, guys 🤧❤️ I am really liking the new eyebrows! They’ve replaced my precious ones already 💅🏻 Here is a close-up 👀

Loving the brows on your doll.  I’m so tempted to buy them..  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I agree about the eyebrows @Savagekkh.
    They don't fit on my doll, so disappointing. And even if I would like them, the price is just ridiculous.

Android
  • Options
    I’ll get them before the next SYS unless I like a GB item.

but does Maria offer discounts on eyebrows?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo 2 years ago and last years we got a free dress/outfit on the Kimaversary... I hope this year we get the same treatment :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Ohh totally forgot to ask but last update some Weekend Event items were still missing their icons... Did they updates the icons on those missing items?? :)
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I really hope that they start to pair a new kollection with the vip event. 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Hopefully the update can arrive today to Facebook <3
  • Options
    KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Guys my game keeps crashing. At first it would crash only when I tried to watch videos for kstars but now i can't even play. Does anyone have the same problem?
    Android