Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Really hate that dresses and hair are 25 diamonds and they only give us 3, I mean when am I supposed to see this beautiful dress again????? 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Aww bless him @astray! Have you and his mother picked out a name yet? I’ve has baby fever for 10 months since my godson was born. I’ve only seen him a few times because of distance so I have to settle for pics 😩
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I finally hit 60! First time getting a perfect score :) (Lol yes my doll goes blonde for SYS)

i really like this pink hair, but I need my doll to be blonde for it to look good on her. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae oooh that hair looks so good with that Kollection dress. I need it now.
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes I'll be at the game when my votes are coming in and it'll stop but I've only gained like 10 votes. This has happened so many times I know once I go to the SYS screen it'll be higher, but I always prefer to freak out thinking "of course, THAT was the look that tanked!".

I was never good at math, but I think I should get the hair tomorrow which is shocking considering I didn't think my votes have been that good. I'm in 5th place in the TS and just have to hope there are no more ticket buyers.I like the top, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to spend tickets on it and get into a bidding war over it.

Also, I just saw someone with the sparkler from like last year and it was NOT available *cries*

Finally, last edit, I PROMISE! I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I've clicked "Get This Look" and said "wow, I own that?"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant yes I am obsesssssed with the dress! My doll has on the tights from this weekend thanks they look so good with the dress too!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I honestly dont fit in here. people clearly dont like me i dont even know why i try
    I'm sorry you're feeling like that. I think people are just trying to get all their points into the thread from their experiences, but not directing personally about you. Trendsetters has been very aggravating and making people tense to the point it feels argumentative when it's not so much meant to be.The diamond thing has also added exponentially to general frustration. 

I always feel like I don't fit in but found out people here are actually welcoming and warm, and for whatever reason some do like me even though I'm rough around the edges. I would just say don't let a little forum back and forth make you sad or feeling unwelcome. Hope I don't sound condescending. I just know sometimes I feel stepped on on the internet and then I realize later that it wasn't that deep that I needed to internalize it. 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Kim posted pink ladies on her instagram- and I’m here just wishing I had those noodles as a hand-held for my game. 

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Monica L ok I’m here for these noodles but let’s also talk about kourt’s dress!! Love the mosaic texture
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    OMG yes,  handheld noodles with chopsticks....WE NEED IT
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    monkey looks, anyone?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My most recent looks. I dont think that I'm gonna complete this event unless I purchase lastminute tickets. But, then again I'm not too fond over the earnable hair.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Congratulations astray !!!  A baby is such a blessing.  I’m glad to hear he is doing so well. 
    Enjoy this time with little Nicholás.  They grow up too fast. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Carol Davida  since you don’t love the earner hair, don’t buy tickets.  Save for a “must have”!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m thrilled, in this sys I’ve received my highest scores 🤩
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Guys....what rhymes with “cake maybe”?

iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Savagekkh wins MVP tonight 
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

😟😟😟
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    i hope the baby and its real family are doing well and they never find this
    He's grown and well. I'll leave it at that and agree that I hope the classy thing is done and that profile pic gets changed. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Wow... I feel like an idiot for congratulating @astray.  A fake baby?! Seriously?  
    Oh my god this is creepy. I leave the forum to take a nap and come back to some crazy-ness! A woman in my city (Chicago) recently murdered a pregnant woman she met on a Facebook group for her baby, she then tried to pass off the baby as her own! There are so many sick people in this world. Can’t believe it’s reached our KKH forum too. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Oh krap @KaylaJ . Horrible timing by me. I had no idea. 😩 Didn't mean to make it so spicy up in here either. Sorry Kokes