Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 6/7/19 - Pucker Up Because Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Earnables: not a fan
    GB: not a fan, agree with the low qual graphics comment above
    Kollection: thank you for putting the drink on its own! I do love the bundle gown too though.
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Is the GB dress KKG? cause I agree, it looks very cheaply made
    iOS
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    The earnables are just ehh. The earnable hair is kind of similar to one we've had in the past. The GB items aren't much better. What happened to the creativity, Glu?
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    And there are a couple surprises here...

KOLLECTION

I really like the ponytail hair!
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    the earnable hair looks very similar to this hair we had in a kollection awhile back:

does anyone remember which kollection this was from? I don’t think I finished it and I don’t have it in my rotation right now
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    the earnable hair looks very similar to this hair we had in a kollection awhile back:

does anyone remember which kollection this was from? I don’t think I finished it and I don’t have it in my rotation right now

Drop Dead Gorge Kollection
    iOS
  • Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

It was this one 

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really like the earnable dress. I didn’t mind the hair at first but then I’ve read all your comments and now it’s ruined for me 😂
    GB hair is cute but that’s all, so I definitely won’t chase anything. 

Ofc the best items are in the kollection lol I love the drink, the ponytail and both dresses! 
  • Options
    SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Love everything from the kollection. Don't really like the GB and earnable hair but the GB hair looks better with a darker colour.

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I like the earnables except for the hair.

The GB are ok and I love the drink and dresses from the kollection, I just wish there was no kash or energy in kollections, it feels like a waste of kstars when you get those prizes but I'll still take spin and hope for the best
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I don’t like the earnables but I could use the dress in an hypothetical future sys,
    the gbs are cute but nothing worth chasing, and I love the kollection I’ll definitely go for it but in a future Vip event 😜
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I'm gonna have to disagree, I really like the earnable hair! I'm definitely going to finish this event, especially since a summer SYS theme is coming up. I'm also a fan of the bundle, though I don't think I'm going to chase it because the only other thing I like is the drink, lol.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    love the earnables 💚
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Earnables: I like the dress I think it's very good for a summer event like sys 
    Giftboxes: I really like the dress and the necklace but thank god I don't like them that much to chase them. 😂
    Kollection: I'm gonna cry, it's one of the best kollections we ever got (personal opinion)  but sadly I don't have that amount of k-stars plus the k-stars that I have I save them for the throwback sale.  (With no videos it's hard😭)
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Earnables: I like the dress I think it's very good for a summer event like sys 
    Giftboxes: I really like the dress and the necklace but thank god I don't like them that much to chase them. 😂
    Kollection: I'm gonna cry, it's one of the best kollections we ever got (personal opinion)  but sadly I don't have that amount of k-stars plus the k-stars that I have I save them for the throwback sale.  (With no videos it's hard😭)

Same issue here! I want to save my kstars because with no videos it's so difficult to earn them  :( 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Earnables: I really like the dress!! I loved it on Kylie so I’m excited for it. 
    Giftbox: nice but agree on lower quality? Won’t chase but I’d love a free box item
    kollection: love!! The ponytail and the drink are musts, and I love the bundle gown too. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Earnable hair inspo Planet of the Apes

Just in time for #monkeyversary!!!!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Earnable hair inspo Planet of the Apes

Just in time for #monkeyversary!!!!!!
    literal lol!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Earnable dress inspo from Kylie
    Good lord, someone tell her her dress is split at the front and her bra is showing!
    PS. I do not understand modern fashion
    PPS. I am actually 27 years old, not 87
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I agree, the earnable hair just looks.....off? Like it could’ve been something worth obsessing over, but it’s just weird enough to not try. Which is great because I’m low on kash and my mans never offers to pay for our lavish dates. He’s a user. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    daffodil said:
    Good lord, someone tell her her dress is split at the front and her bra is showing!
    PS. I do not understand modern fashion
    PPS. I am actually 27 years old, not 87
    This is actually a very popular styling method made popular by Stan Lee. It's called "The Hulk" 
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    I don't know.. I feel like the earnables aren't that great anymore. Of course the most sought after items are in Kollections. And we all know that the odds of getting the good items first are NOT in your favor. I hate to complain, but I wish Glu wasn't so greedy and made it easier to obtain the items we want.
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    And there are a couple surprises here...

KOLLECTION

Don't get me wrong.. I really like the eyes in this kollection, but aren't they almost too similar to the ones the the last kollection we received?

Again.. not complaining.. I see the difference, but just saying
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The clear purse is soooo cute, I love it!!! The rest of the items are meh at best for me, although with the imminent summer sys, I need all the summery stuff I can get! 😆 I also really like this kollection, can't wait to see how it all looks on my doll. Fingers crossed I get something good.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    the earnables are a meh for me. i'm not so sure about the dress but that could change. the slicked back hair reminds me of a very early hairstyle we have or the kind that came in a Kim's pick with that silver dress. The purse is nice as a clear but wish it was handheld

we have winged black shoes and I feel the hair is similar to one we just got some time ago, but i love yellow and think the choker is unique.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    gift box: would be happy to get an item, but won’t chase. I’m not sure what happened with that hair. I would theoretically love the hairstyle but the twist part is so distinct when it should be blending into the rest of the hair.

Earnable: I’m not wild about anything but I don’t have any slicked hairstyles so I am excited to try that out. The thing with slicked hairstyles I think is when you have one you have them all, so I feel bad for the people who have spent more $ to have 3 hairstyles that look sooooo similar. As for the earnable purse, I wish it was handheld because I am getting serious daily box vibes. 

Kollection: can’t afford, wish it was cheaper. The eye makeup is nasty and has the same issue as the last several designs. Really wish Glu would fix that.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m going to have to start keeping better track of posted hints. Right @agrcic?  Tell you what, I’m saving this one  now, but that’s honestly no guarantee I’ll reminder when it comes time for that aforementioned Upcoming SYS.  
    I’m thrilled they’re adding to our liquor Kollections. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary