Options

🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Of course people have different opinions. But it's been somewhat of an unwritten rule of this forum to make your own post to voice your opinion rather than just downvote/disagree on others. It keeps the peace. Each person "cares" about their disagrees to varying degrees, many not at all. But, in practice, Kalinda is really the only person requesting use of the disagree button to give feedback on game clothes and features.
    iOS
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I couldn't agree more with @yezx . It's not about disagreeing, of course people can't just always agree with each other. It's just that some people, because they are anonymous, may use this button a little too often and not explain why they disagreed in the first place. And this is exactly that behaviour that kills the freedom of speech. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @alice_kkh if it was a post that really had nothing to disagree with then it was probably a missclick! Could you dm me wich one it was and i can take a look? 😋
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    yezx said:
    Also I dont really care about disagrees, but i’d appreciate it more if you just say why you disagree instead of just clicking the button. 
    All of this. I don't care at all about disagrees. I posted that gif because I'm ironic and sarcastic in real life too 🤷‍♀️
    Android
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I totally agree with all of you above. I just mean that when I press the disagree button Im just doing it because usually its harsh feedback at GLU, which I just dont share the same opinion, and I dont mean anything bad or mean about it. As for now, Im not pressing the disagree button anymore because it seems people are getting offended, and thats not my intension at all 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I feel like it would be useful to have one comment by @KalindaKing asking people to agree/disagree with new features like diamonds or dyes. That way Glu can get a sense of how many people like/dislike. 
    Often people make multiple points in comments so you could be disagreeing with just part of their comment but agreeing with others. 

@yezx I love the idea of having dye be earned through different types of events! The cash we get from gigs is already measly it would be cool to have another thing thrown in there. And having SYS voting rewards be dye, diamonds, kstars. I don't mind getting energy but voting 30+ times for $150.... don't get me started.
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm all for healthy debate but  'Disagree' is a bit of a blunt instrument. I'd be mortified if I upset someone by accidentally disagreeing because I'm left-handed and it's easy to catch the tab while scrolling past on my phone. I'm always liking things I don't like on Facebook that way. But then I'm the kind of person who sees a dent in a car and assumes I must have driven into it and somehow forgotten. 
    Anyway, this is me after this (and every recent) update. 

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I just hope they add the eyes from New Years of 2018.. that’s what I want ❤️
    I got these eyes and they are amazing, in the picture the eyeshadow looks bronzey but un the game is more orange
  • Options
    Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    I colored this and I think it looks amazing on my doll 😭😍😍😍
    Also this one looks so good 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Of course people have different opinions. But it's been somewhat of an unwritten rule of this forum to make your own post to voice your opinion rather than just downvote/disagree on others. It keeps the peace. Each person "cares" about their disagrees to varying degrees, many not at all. But, in practice, Kalinda is really the only person requesting use of the disagree button to give feedback on game clothes and features.
    I totally agree but I think a lot of people, especially new members don't know about this unwritten rule.
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant Exactly my thoughts! 👏🏻
    Hitting the disagree button on another member is absolutely useless. Instead of doing that, can you please express your opinion by writing a post? Tell them why you “ disagree “. 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I think sometimes people associate it with a dislike or a frowny face button and sometimes press it, like someone said earlier, "in solidarity".. like they agree that the situation the person posted about is disagreeable.... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

business... but make it barbie
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Most of my disagrees are from new or banned members, who MAYBE posted once and disappeared into the ether, never to be heard from again. The only time it really makes me mad is when I'm trying to be helpful and someone disagrees because they can't figure it out. And accidentally hitting the disagree button is def a thing. Koko disagreed with me once when I explained that NPCs meant and I'M STILL SALTY KOKO TAKE IT BACK 😡😡😛
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have never hit a disagree on anyone, not even Kalinda. (Maybe I accidentally hit disagree on @alice_kkh too lol)

Rather than leech on someone else's words, I'd rather use my own voice to represent my own opinion. It makes a greater impact.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol, okay. That makes sense. This person must really hate wine 😂😂

iOS
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I feel like if it is going to be anonymous it should only be available on posts from admins about like in game stuff and new events, so they can see the ratio of people who like or dislike the event. Not like our opinions change anything to them but i still want them to know when im not happy 😂
  • Options
    @Naimonster you didn't! I would know 😈
    iOS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I received my first disagree! I'm excited!

Hahah, bravo!
    I keep getting ones on the most random, non-controversial things. Like this one where I express I've been wanting the lei from tile boxes: 

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Feeling colorful today! Here’s how I styled my new pinks 😊

These boots are first on my dye list too!
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Fairytale said:
    alice_kkh said:
    @Rumpelstilzchen there’s no purple and pink dye in weekend boxes. Only champagne and blue 😊
    But if i spend 40 stars on a box i clearly want one of the items. not dye, They should just have every colour in daily boxes if they so badly need to have them
    I don’t know... how about a separate box meant just for dye?? 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Katinkae said:
    I dont get the big deal with the disagrees and this forum? Are people not allowed to have different opinions? Sorry, but I dont get it

Seriously! It’s like we all have to think alike or something?
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My daily box had 6 partnerships, 1 dye, and 1 energy. Has a fix already been implemented or just coincidence?
    iOS
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @MollyMonroe Ahahah thanks! 
    Android
  • Options
    agrcic said:

business... but make it barbie
    Also on my dye list once I get some pink. 
    iOS Doll 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.