Options

🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I am so here for the anniversary storyline!! Honestly so funny!
  • Options
    ritslrritslr Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited June 2019
    As someone who won’t care much for the pink/purple dyes and has A LOT of tiles left to get this is somewhat disappointing.  I was hoping it would be kind of like an occasional thing, I hope I won’t be getting purple/pink dyes every day, because that’ll piss me off. The tiles are hard to get as it is. Very happy with the rest though, can’t wait to find out what surprises await us and if the TB sale is as good as I hope it’ll be!
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Since the update I'm having video issues again. Two videos worked with no problems but now when I press the get stars button the menu pops up to watch a video but when I press the button the video never plays. This happened occasionally before the update and restarting the app always fixed it but I've restated the app several times and it hasn't helped. So now I'm just losing stars because when you click to play video button that counts as a video watched. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    The dye feature is cool and really exiting and I'm really happy because it's a total new feature, which makes me hopeful that the game is not dying down anytime soon. 
    Some of the dresses look stunning. I mean:

Generally dresses with more texture look better from what I've seen. But some dresses look really really bad when dyed. And I hope the feature is a work in progress for those.
    I don't know how the feature works in technical terms, but would it be maybe a possibility for glu if we open up a thread and post the dresses that don't look very nicely so they can look into how to make the dye work better? 
    Android player, add me here
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I wish the dye feature worked with make-up too
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    dpeters said:
     :D 
    Couldn't find the right top to dye it purple, though

Also, I need a mic handheld!

Inspired by @dpeters I give it a crack to recreate a Selena iconic look. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My daily box today, if this can help

Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2019

Major FOMO, just saying. We all know how much of a wine addict I am
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I dyed this top and this skirt, really like it! 

Android
  • Options
    Since I got purple dye in my giftbox I went ahead and dyed these separates (recent pink SYS top, Kim’s lime green birthday skirt) so now they can match!! Summer SYS here I come 💜💜💜
    I had something like that in mind too because that shade of purple is so pretty!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    In short, we will get dyes more often now. 

PM to add
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I am torn because I got all the clothings from the daily boxes tiles so I wouldn’t mind getting dyes instead. But if you are new or still collecting tiles for Clothes it is really bad. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing if we own an item in two different colors and we submit one during SYS, will the different colored one be locked too?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts

This is awful, I have VIP subscription mostly because of clothing we can get from partnerships. Getting tiles before this was hard, but now it’s gonna be a nightmare. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I thinks the odds are just high in the beginning, to make sure everyone has it in their palettes, the moment you start to pick other items they wil decrease. 

Also: MY VIDEOS ARENT WORKING AGAIN, whats up with that?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    For me personally, I want dyes. Because that means a recolored clothing.

But I totally understand VIP players will have a nightmare collecting partnership. VIP players should have a separate box to open along with their daily stars. VIP boxes.
    PM to add
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Ok, Glu, I'm down with the dye, but this was my daily box... I'm gold vip and have many tiles left to get... There's not one tile in my pallet..... I don't like that... :/ 

Glu, adjust! Adjust!

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I can't believe we hit v10! What a journey!

I really love the new dye feature. Some items look absolutely stunning when dyed. Others don't so much, but I understand that it's impossible to adjust every single item to the new feature. I'm pretty sure Glu keeps the dyeing compatibility in mind when it comes to future items, so I'm very excited! I also like the way to obtain the dyes, it surely keeps me busy for a while. Well done, Glu!

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Do we think this means a Tb sale with all the past items available and it comes on the weekend???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @kaydencekkh You never know, it could just be talking about the regular weekend event cause the sale usually lasts longer than the weekend im pretty sure
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Ok, Glu, I'm down with the dye, but this was my daily box... I'm gold vip and have many tiles left to get... There's not one tile in my pallet..... I don't like that... :/ 

I’m having fun with this new dye feature but I cancelled my vip just now for the same reason. It is supposed to renew tomorrow! I don’t want to pay for vip membership but get no tile in my daily box. I will wait for the dye heat wave to pass. Glu needs to fix this.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    II am loving this dye feature.  I have sparkling purple things now. I can change the pretty yellow dresses to purple. I made a wedding gown pink and now it’s a party dress. Omg Glu....I love you!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    II am loving this dye feature.  I have sparkling purple things now. I can change the pretty yellow dresses to purple. I made a wedding gown pink and now it’s a party dress. Omg Glu....I love you!
    Fashion show! Fashion show! 😄
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I opened my daily box and forget to take a screenshot 😓 but there were energy, partnerships and money as usual plus some color drops 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Like many other VIP members who have posted, my daily gift box was full of dye. I pay for gold VIP and have over half the tiles left to collect. I am not paying $50 a month for 2 drops of purple dye that I can get without paying $50/month for. My subscription renews June 23, and if I keep seeing pallets full of purple and pink I am not renewing.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please bring this up to the team? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.