🎆 KK:H v10.2 Update - It’s Here!

Comments

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,682 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I wish there was a “love” button 💕

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @kokokokonut hahaha more than ever! I’m waiting for the day someone does that 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • crackheadtingzzcrackheadtingzz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @Rikk u should recommend it (which I guess u already did)
  • crackheadtingzzcrackheadtingzz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2019
     question: how do y’all get gifs? I only see pictures 
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,250 Posts
    Naruto Disparition GIF - Naruto Disparition Bye GIFs
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • itsxluciaitsxlucia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I completed the new quests in two days and I don't have any storylines again, I still don't know if my game is going wrong or that I have completed all the storylines (but I think that's impossible)
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    im loving that this game is going back to its glory days with the storylines. 

but i do hope you guys show the kendall & kylie game some love. you guys really need to update that game with storylines also. that was a good game. what really makes that game different from KKH, is the fact it has instgram app, with the fun little stickers we could put on our photos. & the charactor models look a little better. you guys cant completly kill off the game after you put some much work into it. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Android player! 
    Add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hope.pierce.14268
    #Dontpunishpayingcustomers 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Wait did I miss something?! What’s the sister thing. Dang it i think things got deleted 😂😂 this forum can be so cruel to people when they’re at work 😫
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I echo some of the other dolls here and request some dye gifts! I would also really love it if we could get the sapphire blue in daily GB too - because I WANT TO DYE IT ALL. Seriously love it.

PLEASE can we have more kash items???? There was, maybe 2 this update? Totally lame. I need something to spend my kash on.

side note - anyone else having problems with their videos this week? Sometimes it only lets me get 4. Sometimes none. Today, only 2. Major irritation. All the work I have to put in for 5 measly stars is ridiculous, and now I can’t even do that??
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa omg you have such a badass job! I love this! 😂👏
    @charlottegold hahaha thank you so much!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,084 Posts
    I would like to request for a female Thor inspired outfit for Halloween in honor of @samaaanthaaa with a bad ass axe-hammer handheld. 

IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,906 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa your job sounds awesome!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 463 Posts
    Got a pretty hectic sched at work today that I missed out on all the dramas here. What did I miss? I think I saw miss nicki here got banned??? 😧

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ZoeZhangZoeZhang Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited August 2019
    can not believe @AlantisKKH admitted to having a hacked game, on a glu forum of all places. girl, that’s like murdering someone then going to the police straight after with the body and the murder weapon
    choices...
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 463 Posts
    The audacity of joining the forum when you knew you had 2 hacked games and admitting it here on the official game forum... gurlll...

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,901 Posts
    New Day,   please stop talking about cheaters     Thanks   
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

Riddle me this.  Riddle me that. I saw a NPC I game in this long sleeved hoodie and I can’t find this in the kloset? 

IOS Player 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I found it weird that jacket is only available for NPCs. You can gift it to NPCs for 50 KStars. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,901 Posts
    edited August 2019
    that hoodie was a special to one platform to make up for another?  I have to  run out.  I'll run it down for you when I get  back  @TrashleyKKH
    and @Savagekkh from your lips to the Glu Gods.  :)  Fingers crossed bc I'm dying to dye things black & blue.  ;)

@angelineJ never knew that about the jacket,  I'll see what more I can find out/remember.    Maybe we can get that unlocked for all players, maybe not.  Cross fingers Dolls.

Now, who wants an early SYS thread?

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    What is npc 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Genie- I wish for 5 black and 5 blue dyes today! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @TrashleyKKH This is the best thing anyone’s ever said i love it 😂
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,481 Posts
    Damn. The forum is wild these days. When do we get our own reality show?

• MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @cntarr  non player character
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @MelanieKKH so like a robot?
    edited August 2019
    @AngelineJ Thank you for your sleuthing skills! I would never thought of checking the NPC kloset. 

I guess I can only express my sadness and frustration with Eric Northman me-mes.

IOS Player