🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,625 Posts
    edited January 13
    Oh my!! @mikaylachimo i saw you as well in voting booth!  I even screenshoted it to later ask what hair color is this👌🏻
    Snd it is a first time I recognized a forum doll!! Sigh 😁 

@Clair_Flair this is the hair color from the splendor & grace kollection! Also this look got me 56 so I’m glad multiple dolls here found it 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,689 Posts
    It is tooth and claw in my group

@[email protected] no hate, no shade but just curious, how many tickets did you buy to get that score?? You must’ve really wanted that hair lol
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,062 Posts
    With @margokkh ❤🖤
    🦋 android daily player | english isn't my first language 🦋
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited January 13
    @Rikk   yes, i completed it using official photos and ps!It's too hard to reply to you. I can't mark your name😂😂I tried it many times.
    Hope it looks good!!☺
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 714 Posts
    First time winning in first place ❤️❤️❤️(I normally always have ticket buyers in my group) 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 998 Posts
    My username is what I whisper to myself after begging Glu to change TS every week
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    There should be a cap on tickets. Its kinda ridicious for ppl to be in the 1200s. 
    To be honest i see so many good people losing weekly to ticket buyers.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,315 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic I wouldnt really say tickets, so people with low scores can still reach 575 by buying and people who have a late start/cant play during the weekend can do the same. But like definitely one on votes... There should be a maximum, so when you reach it, you are automatically #1, more people can be top #2-5 too that way. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited January 13
    late X-mas friends card with @Cherrey   @soundspretty and @PlantWitch

And we can clearly see who didn't win this sys hahahah. 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    @KaylaJ Honestly I'm still hopeful they'll make changes in TS, that's what makes me hopeful but I'm probably just being foolish. I only came in 1st one time during all these months, and if there were no tbs in my TS Groups I'd be 1st almost every week 😅 it's demotivating especially when you love the 1st prize too much. I get way too happy when I know someone was able to come in 1st place, especially when they had no ticket buyers in their group. I just wish everyone felt that same excitement every once in a while. I'm sorry you're feeling so out of energy and demotivated, I wish the game was as fun to you as it should actually be. Really hoping they fix this.
    daily android kkh player • english isn't my 1st language • 🇵🇹 •
    feel free to pm • playing since august 2019 • 🏳️‍🌈
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 514 Posts
    @oopsididitagain everytime I read a comment of yours the song gets instantaneously stuck in my head. And I love it! 😂
    daily android kkh player • english isn't my 1st language • 🇵🇹 •
    feel free to pm • playing since august 2019 • 🏳️‍🌈
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 291 Posts
    @jhabs just bought triple treat bundle then I screenshot the top spots in my TS list

@[email protected] no hate, no shade but just curious, how many tickets did you buy to get that score?? You must’ve really wanted that hair lol

jhabs said:

yezx said:

Tbh I dont even know how to feel. I just really wish there was a cap on votes... Thats all I can think about...
    is this exposing? I mean, if you dont want your outfit to be seen, then dont submit it? 

Yeah i agree cap the votes
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 998 Posts
     @FilipaKKH happy to have that effect 😂😂😂
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Forgot to post this when I was voting. I was seeing double.

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    This week’s results.... ended in 2nd place. Here’s my low and high/fave looks (the last 2 are both my favorites).

• PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member Registered Users 358 Posts
    I had 4 ticket buyers in my group so I didn't even think I was gonna finish in the top 5, but I got super lucky and came in first by 1 point!!! 

With @dpeters @Fairytale & @soundspretty
    🌙🏳️‍🌈🔮🌱🖤
    Platform: Android
    Dolls: Frankie & Quentin 
    pm for add info!
    I was thinking and I never had ticketbuyers with more than 1000 votes its always between 800~900 when they appear to me... this seems to be more often on ios games am I sounding crazy?  
    At school math was never my favorite subject but you managed to overcome me @promquin98. 😅
    If their average is 40 per look they need about 14-18 tickets on top of the 14 they get for free during the sys
  • maddieexoxomaddieexoxo Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    thallisa said:
    This was one of the best SYS events for me - all my looks scored 50+, I had two ticket buyers but I passed one on Friday and she didn’t buy more tickets. To beat the other one I saved my last two tickets to use them at the very last minute and it worked! I’m so happy because I love the hair. The theme was also amazing, I hope we can get more color themed events 💕

Not sure if it was directed at me but I’m “Maddie” in your group and I’ve never bought tickets or anything in the game! I loved your looks and you totally deserved 1st :)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 584 Posts
    I got 2nd, I'm happy 😍 the TS looks good in black and dark blue imo,  but the earnable dress is the real winner, it's so nice. Congratulations to everyone who got top 5 and if you didn't, I hope next week gives you a better TS group!

My doll always needs a big ass bottle of wine after SYS 😂😂 and might need a visit from cassio/raul/ lexi to help cut her out of that latex dress 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!