🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,315 Posts
    Can you all post screenshots from your boxes? I hope we can track till what event the items were added to the boxes 😊 

@kalindaking sorry for bothering, but does that mean we can buy Triple threat twice a week? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    This seems so fun!!! I think randomly picking a subset of players is pretty fair and though I didn't get it it, I’m sure the dolls that did will keep us posted. 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    eligur said:
    ErikaKKH said:
    I got picked AND 

• you only get one free ticket (I did at least) 
    • votes are coming in really fast (might change) 
    •you can buy the triple threat 
    at least i got 2tickets 🤔
    Maybe i got it wrong 😅 I have some bought tickets from the previous sys’ stacked 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 509 Posts
    Well ofc I didn’t get selected....😫
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Maybe Glu can send some consolation stars and diamonds to those that weren’t selected, since the testers are also getting that benefit on top of past event items!
    Exactly, the people who were picked have a chance to get 12 boxes through out these three weeks of testing. Kinda unfair.
  • amynkkhamynkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    How many tickets did you guys start off with? I’ve been buying the triple threat every weekend for the last few weeks and I’ve honestly lost count of how many tickets I already had haha. I saw someone say that they only got one free ticket, is it the same for everyone else? (Also I’m over the moon with excitement about getting the weekday SYS ahhhhhh 😱😱)
  • KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 199 Posts
    Luck is just not on my side: I had a lousy rainbow SYS, and didn’t get picked for this one 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Congratulations to all the dolls who have it, please keep us updated. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • SpleenSpleen Experienced Member Registered Users 238 Posts
    I got picked and I'm so happy about it because it's the first time I get picked for anything in this game 😍
    But I'm really sorry for those who didn't get picked, I hope it will be available for everyone soon! 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,702 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    SugarK said:
    Maybe Glu can send some consolation stars and diamonds to those that weren’t selected, since the testers are also getting that benefit on top of past event items!
    Exactly, the people who were picked have a chance to get 12 boxes through out these three weeks of testing. Kinda unfair.
    The one thing I do like is that kalinda said you can only open 1 box per palette. I think that makes it more fair! 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 488 Posts
    @amynkkh I started off with 2 free tickets like the regular sys. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,296 Posts
    You start with 2 free tickets and the timer is the same 1 every 6 hours!! You can submit extra tickets with paid tickets, I already have a ticket buyer in my group 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • velvetkissesvelvetkisses Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    i was not expecting that at all wow
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    So far everything seems to be running smoothly!! The votes come in super fast, I haven't been kicked out of voting and the reduced points are a nice surprise! I think I might have a ticket buyer, but she's still in the low 100s, so I'm not to fussed yet.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 363 Posts
    edited July 20

DEAD. I’m DEAD! For some reason I don’t have a TS group though? Hope it will work itself out later today. 

So for those of us lucky to get selected - if I recall this theme devolved into gowns last time. Is that what we’re doing straight from the get-go?

ETA: wow, votes came in FAST! Im in a group now and I’m in 4th place, top 3 are all gowns. I didn’t go full gown for my first two looks.

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    and lots if ticket buyers already in my TS group 😂
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    also please someone share your looks because i don’t know what to wear.. and all these outfits from the old thread are something i don’t have unfortunately lol
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 800 Posts
    edited July 20

I haven’t started out strong so I’m hoping my scores pick up. This is what my scoreboard looks like so far, hopefully I don’t get any TBs!

I’ll keep screenshotting everything for everyone

Also I’ve seen a few people from my leaderboard in the voting booth and turns out I voted for one of them so uhhh, that’s great... 👀

*edited for a typo*
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I got picked too 😍 
    I usually like to start sys events later to avoid being with too many tbs (I wouldn't get in top 5 sometimes) but I was so excited I started immediately this time and ofc I have an excessive tb already :( Lesson learnt for next times.

Also I was surprised there was no call from Kalinda to explain what will be going on beforehand? Those who don't check the forum must have been very confused lol, I would be.
    🎀 *•.¸ 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝓍𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓎 ¸.•* 🎀
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Good luck for everyone that was chosen too. Hopefully in the next update it'll be implemented to everyone

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 898 Posts
    I feel used and useless not getting picked when I’ve been playing for three years and put in so much time and effort and money. Logging off for the week.
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Junior Member Registered Users 309 Posts
    Votes seem to come in way faster than during the weekend. Interesting 
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I was so sad i finished in 9th on the rainbow sys. 5 TB in my group and i got bad so i missed the top too, and i reeeeally love rainbow items. It was a nice surprise to get picked for the mid week sys 🤩

I got 2 tickets to start, just like regular sys. 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Not only did my first looks flop, I also have a ticket buyer 🥴

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I already have a TB with 200+ votes in my group 😭 This is already so stressful 😰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!