🗳️🌞SYS - 7/23/20 - Soaked In Sunshine!🏖️👙

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    My looks 6-8, I havent broken the 50’s and I’m 13th in my ts, but now I’m just trying to have fun

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I don’t mean to talk unofficial spoilers and I was just wondering if it has been glu announced because I don’t get the newsletter for some reason so I usually use the forum to keep up on what’s going on. I’m sorry if I caused any issues and I don’t want to ruin the game or the surprise for anyone, I was just curious if I had missed an announcement for the next theme because I saw a lot of people speculating a galaxy theme. Sorry if I caused any issues!!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 967 Posts
    @lexbaby42 It’s fine! Speculating themes is okay! But someone mentioned seeing an item. We don’t talk about items until they are released as official spoilers on here. Hackers get them early and post it on facebook.
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I haven't been able to use my unlock videos this whole sys and now my double rewards video didn't work either. 😒
    Hey girly this is random but.... I see the 617 in your name. Are you from Boston? 😁 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 421 Posts
    With the free tickets Glu gave out to us, the TS standings have been a mess lol. Luckily, I don’t care enough about the rewards to use all my tickets. As long as I’m able to obtain the last earnable hair, I’m happy.!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Looks 1-8. I’m not sure what ticket number we are supposed to be on. I started late and I think I might have missed a ticket. It’s hard to keep up while on vacation. I have 5 ticket buyers so not sure if I can even make top 5.
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but I can’t go through 750 comments... do the 3 tickets they gave us rollover or have to be used for this event?
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    @ashleydianem you can use it later
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 372 Posts
    @ashleydianem They'll roll over and are there until you use them, just like purchased tickets. Thankfully these tickets have no expiration date. Hope this helps. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,033 Posts
    I don’t remember where or who, but someone asked about Monday;s SYS-TB event, and yeah. Tomorrow morning I’ll start a new thread for the 2nd of the 3 trial Weekday SYS-TB events. ;)

(and speculating themes and things are find, but if you’ve come Cross unreleased items on the web, we ask that you keep it to yourself.  The ones that crack me up, a new event thread starts, and someone will say “I dreamed we got a multicolor unicorn ice cream soda.”  Kalinda drops spoilers, and lookie lookie, a unicorn idea cream soda.  C’mon.  Smdh. Lol. ).    I heard rumors of a space Sys, but I think it was based on the sparkly star looking things we got.  
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

@eligur @Roxxxie thank you!! 😊
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you for clearing things up! Some people keep on talking as if we’re guaranteed a space SYS, and I never heard Glu or Kalinda or anyone say so for sure! I was wondering if I missed out on something or people were talking from unofficial spoilers (😕).
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Omg! So I’ve been struggling hard with this SYS even though I don’t think my looks have been scoring that bad (high 40s, low 50s). Yesterday I was in 18th place and today I’m in 10th after submitting my two morning tickets, and I was really confused why I was losing hardcore in this SYS when I’m usually in Top 5. So I log on and I see people talking about FREE tickets and read through pages and pages (for those just waking up to this like me, the explanation is on Page 22). EVERYONE got 3 free extra tickets?!? Has anyone else not gotten the call from Simon with the free tickets because I haven’t? THAT’S why I’ve been struggling? I felt like I was taking crazy pills 🤣
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 211 Posts
    edited July 25

I finally got the hair!!
    Lets see how well all the earnables do... 🤔💖

EDIT... It got 49 votes 👍🏼

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 994 Posts

The ones that crack me up, a new event thread starts, and someone will say “I dreamed we got a multicolor unicorn ice cream soda.”  Kalinda drops spoilers, and lookie lookie, a unicorn idea cream soda.  C’mon.  Smdh. Lol. ).    I heard rumors of a space Sys, but I think it was based on the sparkly star looking things we got.  
    If this is about my earlier comment regarding a day time sky themed SYS, I was confused because it mentions sky theme and for some reason thought there was one coming up. The leaked spoilers don't show anything remotely related to what I said lol

idk why I even bother
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 921 Posts
    livyx said:

I think I just spotted @HannahKKH! Your look reminded me of this scene from the Addams family, I’m living for it!

omg that looks like me but it’s not!! unfortunately I was only lucky enough to get the hair and not the other gb items 🥺 I LOVE The Addams Family though 😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 921 Posts
    Before I submitted my next couple of free looks when I woke up this morning, I was pushed down to 21st!!! Now I can’t even hit 40 on my looks. I’m just gonna vibe and submit whatever because I’m not gonna get top 10 at this point ✌🏻
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Omg I am so dumb I just posted one of my extra tickets by accident 🤡
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    If we got kash kollections sometimes, it wouldn't be as annoying to get kash from voting. 
    glu would never be so generous  🤡
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @kokokokonut @samaaanthaaa Thank you!!! I only go on here for spoilers from kalinda so I didn’t even really know people got them early or hacked into them, but I can definitely see how it would kill the excitement of the event! I’m sorry to anyone who had that happen because I can imagine it would be pretty disappointing! I just like knowing the themes ahead of time so I can plan outfits haha which is why I love the newsletter and wish I actually got it but oh well! That’s what I have the forum for 💞💞
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    this dress is the only look working for me this sys 🥺
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 944 Posts
    My scores picked up after my looks 1 to 3, I'm happy! But as I won't use my free tickets I'm not in 3rd place anymore...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • OhemilieOhemilie New Member Registered Users 690 Posts
    Can someone help?! It says I own this bikini outfit but I have looked for ages and can’t find it anywhere in my kloset! Does anyone know where it is/what it is near so I can try and find it? Thank you!’ 
    iOS player 
    level 69
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!