🗳️🏖️SYS: 8/13/20 - Beach Babe SYS ~Let the Sun Shine In! 🏖️👶

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 570 Posts
    eden_ said:
    That moment when you have to wait 2 months to save up enough diamonds to get the ombre lips omg :s:(:'( Glu please give us another way to earn diamonds... 3 a week isn't enough for how much you're charging us for past items :/:/

Your doll looks gorgeous by the way!! <3<3
    Chooky1116 said:
    I’ve been wanting these lips longer than I can remember 😍😍😍😍

Awww they really need to find more ways of earning diamonds it’s just not fair 💔 I hope you can get these lips ASAP! 
  • nic222nic222 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! Is anyone having issues with this event? It’s been almost an hour since the event was supposed to have started, but it’s not in my game. There’s no icon to touch to even access the event to submit an outfit. This is now the third SYS event where this has happened to me and what’s even more irritating is that my boyfriend who purposely got the game to play with me is able to submit an outfit but I can’t! 
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

First two looks 😍 Those earnables are mine! 
  • TameaTamea Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I don’t know if anybody noticed but the swimsuit sparkles! 
    I was checking the earnables before submitting my looks and while looking at the cute coconut drink handheld and saw something shining so i waited and saw that it started again (you can’t see much on the pic but the part that i circle is the part that i saw sparkling)

If it’s indeed sparkling it’s so nice i like the outfit even more 😀
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 208 Posts
    I know we have a couple of Nova’s on the forum, is this one? Nova, if you are out there, hear my cries!! @_Nova_ ?? 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,626 Posts
    nic222 said:
    Hi! Is anyone having issues with this event? It’s been almost an hour since the event was supposed to have started, but it’s not in my game. There’s no icon to touch to even access the event to submit an outfit. This is now the third SYS event where this has happened to me and what’s even more irritating is that my boyfriend who purposely got the game to play with me is able to submit an outfit but I can’t! 
    Have you sent a ticket to support?  top left corner of your game screen tap the 3 lines to access Options.  Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.   describe the issue and hit submit.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing this problem.  :(
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @thallisa I actually saw the swimsuit and the coke, but it was worn by basic looking dolls, almost like newbies... That was very strange 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’ve been voting non stop since the event has started and I haven’t seen even ONE diamond item from the kloset in the voting booth. Good job, Glu! I’m so happy for your successful new feature 🤗

Unfortunately I have seen plenty of them in my voting booth 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I’ve been voting non stop since the event has started and I haven’t seen even ONE diamond item from the kloset in the voting booth. Good job, Glu! I’m so happy for your successful new feature 🤗

I actually saw one doll in diamond items,she got the swimsuit and the coke bottle. I wish I had that much money to spend on this game😄 I ain't spending 10 € on a fake coke bottle😄.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    There are gowns and wedding dresses already! 😂😂😂
    🎗 Level 26 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @livyx @Emma58 let’s not ruin my fantasy here and assume those were Glu bots trying to make people to buy the items through Get This Look feature 😌
    I believe this 100%!
    iOS & android doll since 2019.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    This is the first time seeing this outfit and I freaking love it! Where is it from?😍

🎗 Level 26 daily free player
    🤯 Mom of 4 [16, 15, 11,10]
    ✊🏻 BLM Supporter
    🌈 Equal rights for all
    📢 Advocate for Bipolar Disorder & Depression 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @BooskiBabii it’s a prize from a SYS event, don’t remember which one tho
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    https://www.facebook.com/livykkh (please let me know you’re from the forum)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 565 Posts
    @AmyMimi beautiful as always ! 😊
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    imazora said:
    I know we have a couple of Nova’s on the forum, is this one? Nova, if you are out there, hear my cries!! @_Nova_ ?? 
    Omg! That’s meeeee! 
    Your doll its gorgeous 🥰 hopefully we stay at top 5 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,398 Posts
    edited August 13
    AmyMimi said:
    So... I spent all my diamonds I saved 😬 I just had to have them ! I remember vividly that I couldn’t play a lot because of uni and so I didn’t have enough kstars at the time. I’ve been kicking myself since lol but I’ve finally got them 😍 they are so pretty !
    Now I have to decide what lips are going to be my go-to lips, either these or the gs lips 🤔

I adore these lips. They look soooo good on your doll!  <3
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 136 Posts

First two looks !
  • Val_zsVal_zs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, are there any stats of what you get while votting? I want how likely is it for me to get a dimond from voting. :) 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 481 Posts
    @rociodemayo your look was good so people either choose more colorful looks or they downvoted you on purpose 😢
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Val_zs said:
    Hi, are there any stats of what you get while votting? I want how likely is it for me to get a dimond from voting. :) 
    Hi! Sadly we don’t have that and it’s kinda rare to get a diamond. Some dolls (me included) haven’t got any in weeks. Hope it helps!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!