🗳️🍟🍔SYS: 8/20/20 Retro Diner - How About Fries with that Shake?🍔🍟🥤

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @PlantWitch and @Julietalucia 🎂 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Here's my last three looks. I'm really surprised the one on the right did so well, I kind of just made it because I was running out of stuff to wear. 

Happy birthday to @PlantWitch and @Julietalucia !
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,027 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Got a perfect score and got the last earnable on my 11th look! I hope I stay in first because I do like the dress
    At first I thought you're in the same group as me and got real confused for a second 😂

Turns out it's just that genius minds think alike! This girl has been slaying this whole SYS, so shout out to her 💕
    I also hope you'll get that first place! 💜
    ❤️🌈
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 928 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Just got the hair with my 12th ticket which hasn’t happened for aaagggeeesss I’m usually trying to scrape it with my last ticket so it’s nice not to have to stress and just try to hang on to a top 5 place.

I play on iOS
    Add me on Facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/mariani.poizen.3
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Well I’m on my 12th look and still haven’t received the last earnable yet 😩😩 ...I’m only scoring between 35-48 and I’m on theme! 😤💔
  • gentheagenthea Experienced Member Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Hello you guys! Looking fab as always! Some of the hair and outfits you gals use are just perfect for this theme! Love this American Diner theme, even though I'm all outta looks.

Last week I subscribed to Bronze VIP and since then, every weekend I buy triple treat to basically just treat myself. I work really long hours (8.00 to 18.30) and I can't play the game as much as I'd like- so I'm treating myself some tickets, diamonds and stars. However, I don't think this SYS is worth spending all those extra tickets to become number one. I'm good where I am and I have a lot of throwback items I want. I'd love to be able to open more throwback boxes during midweek events.

Good luck everyone!! <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 954 Posts
    @PlantWitch you look so good with that hair 😍
    Also, happy belated birthday!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Damn I knew the theme was retro but this girl in my group went full retro video game with that hair lmao

Btw I hid her face bc I’ve seen ppl here doing it but I’m not sure why we’re supposed to? 
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Just got the hairstyle with my 11th look, really love it! ❤️

iOs player 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,027 Posts
    navyblue said:
    Damn I knew the theme was retro but this girl in my group went full retro video game with that hair lmao

Btw I hid her face bc I’ve seen ppl here doing it but I’m not sure why we’re supposed to? 
    I also saw a girl with this hairstyle and voted for her! I think this is very dating and creative ☺️ Also, I like her earrings! Does anyone knows where are they from? 
    ❤️🌈
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,297 Posts
    We obscure faces and names of dolls that we are throwing shade at.  If you're not complimenting a doll, we like to do it without posting their looks and pointing "Hey look at this cheater/hacker/ugly/basic/trashy look"   So if you're not a fan and want to share, cover the dolls face, and any names from the screenshot. 
    In posting random dolls, the owners of those dolls have come forward and not been very happy that they were critiisized for all to see.   
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 224 Posts
    A big thank you to @Smuckies and @QueenRhia for the birthday wishes! And happy belated birthday to @PlantWitch, we’re birthday sisters now yayyy! I hope you had an amazing day, i for sure did 🥳
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,130 Posts
    edited August 2020

I am offended lol
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    My looks so far. Really want that first place dress!

by the way, dolls, do you get anxiety because of SYS? I caught myself waking up in the middle of the night to check whether I got tickets 🤐

Where is the fluffy dress from? (Pics 2, 3, 4). Its super cute!!!
  • navybluenavyblue Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    navyblue said:

I also saw a girl with this hairstyle and voted for her! I think this is very dating and creative ☺️ Also, I like her earrings! Does anyone knows where are they from? 
    Yeah, I like the idea too! I was just not sure if it was a glitch or an actual hair. If it’s real then I agree it’s very original and fun. I had never seen it before.
    And to @kokokokonut I see! So then I shouldn’t have blurred her face. Thanks for clarifying ☺️
    iOS player, english isn’t my first language💟
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,863 Posts
    @navyblue it’s not a glitch, it’s a hairstyle from an old April fools event! There’s a matching pixelated dress (and maybe shoes?) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @PlantWitch Your doll looks perfect! 😍
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • camillekkhcamillekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The coke bottle has been giving me 50+ votes every time 😂❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,995 Posts
    edited August 2020
    I managed to get to the earnable hair with my first 2 looks today. Does the earnable hair do well? I probably won't be using it next week so I might as well use it today.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties